Official Crafting Dead Mod

is the tekkit modpack of this updated to the newest version
    Quote from ArianaTheHuman

Hi I have a problem. Every time I click '' add new pack'' and I paste the Crafting Dead URL, every time it keeps on saying ''Error Parsing Platform Response''. I tried it over and over again, but still the same this. Can someone please help me?

the website is down than
    We need a server version NAO xD In all seriousness take as long as you need mate we ( I i don't know about other people ) can wait :)
    uh, this could be a bug but me and my friend can jump off high buildings and we don't break our legs, but if we jump from a high building into water we do... just reporting the (maybe) bug
    do you know when the server will be made?
    Whenever I try to shoot a gun, my game freezes and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete and force quit Minecraft... Any clue how to fix this? A response ASAP would be much appreciated since I'm doing a video series with the mod. Thanks!
    is there already a ip
    Is the technic modpack updated to 1.5.1, if so can someone tell me how to update?
    not going to lie, i love this mod! i can see a big future ahead for this one, just keep updating this and it will go big. a server would be nice to. you could also add more meppons, food, drinks, and places. mabye even some new modles for the armor! all in all, a great mod. ;)
    Hia, I'm here for a request...
    So, this mod is so epic, but what's a survivalism without multiplayer?
    Why you didn't post the core of this mod ?
    I can filter in the modpack.jar the *forge* components, but can't remove them because you know ...
    What I want you to do, is to give the *mod.zip* or *coremod.zip* compatible with MC 1.5.1 and Forge 1.5.1 and compatible with my minecraft_server.jar !!!
    So please, if you do it, you will open the gates to the paradise for me!
    Thanks a lot to show us this amazing mod, and I'm awaiting for the Single/Multi - player release :)
    <3 The mod is amazing, I've been playing it for ages now.

Sounds good, trying this out atm.

EDIT: Okay, so I added it as modpack #2, with the following URL:

But it just started Minecraft 1.4.7.
    Last edited by Jochmen: 4/27/2013 8:29:56 AM
    I have just some ideas for the mod, things that may make it a bit more interesting.
    1. You should add backpacks. With all of the amazing loot you've added in and the lack of stackable items, I find it difficult to do much without storing or leaving a lot of the loot.
    2. You should add NPCs who you can trade with, and use things such as ammunition as currency (A bit of a throwback to the game Metro 2033). With the NPCs should be complexes you can stay in with them, or that you have to buy and work for.
    3. I've seen a fair bit of this on this topic already, but it really would be cool. Naturally spawning cities would be awesome, from sewers, to subways, to skyscrapers; the adventure would be spectacular.
    4. An interesting feature would be to have a sort of MCMMO style skill leveling system, to increase capabilities with weapons, scavenging, fighting, etc.
    5. As always, more items would be interesting. I can't wait to see how this mod develops in the future!
    6. Different types of zombies would be unique and liven up combat a bit more.
    I know a lot of these won't be implemented or may be impossible to implement, but it was just a sort of brainstorm to sort of throw out some ideas. I can't wait for the multiplayer versions, servers, and custom maps to come out. This mod has great potential and I'm excited to see where you take it!
    ~Unded
    Last edited by Unded: 4/27/2013 3:30:05 PM
    How do i fix my broken leg? D:
    I have a bandage
    but how do i use it?
    Quote from SeniorFight

Hia, I'm here for a request...
    So, this mod is so epic, but what's a survivalism without multiplayer?
    Why you didn't post the core of this mod ?
    I can filter in the modpack.jar the *forge* components, but can't remove them because you know ...
    What I want you to do, is to give the *mod.zip* or *coremod.zip* compatible with MC 1.5.1 and Forge 1.5.1 and compatible with my minecraft_server.jar !!!
    So please, if you do it, you will open the gates to the paradise for me!
    Thanks a lot to show us this amazing mod, and I'm awaiting for the Single/Multi - player release :)

ANY HELP ???
    Quote from Emilie

How do i fix my broken leg? D:
    I have a bandage
    but how do i use it?

If you have a broken leg, use morphine...
    A bandage is used for blood eruptions (loosing hearts every second ...).
    To use morphine/bandage/pain killers, right click with it :)
    Hope it helped you, and maybe someone.
    Quote from monkeywins

do you know when the server will be made?

Yeah guys, if someone searching *How To Make a Crafting Dead Server*, i found the solution, but there are MANY bugs for thirst, like in the Minecraft DayZ mod, but you usually know when you have to drink some water/soda can :)

I'm hosting my own server with this mod, but i won't give the IP, and it's verry buggy.
    I'm so impatient to see *Crafting Dead 1.5.1 Single/Multi player!* (like everyone in this thread)
    Last edited by SeniorFight: 4/29/2013 6:02:54 AM
    can you add the m9 and ammo for it spawn with you when you start a new world if you do itl be an easyer start for begining players
    Last edited by dragonking00001: 4/30/2013 3:20:26 AM
    Hey f3rullo Can you please add all the DayZ backpack's to CD or just some and if its not hard make so you can like choose "hard" difficulty and buildings and chopper's get really rare. Well i think it would make it alot more fun. It is allready a awesome mod. Good job!
    great mod you should add npc survivers so that they can join you or fight yougreat mod you should add npc survivers so that they can join you or fight you
    I WOULD download this mod if it wasn't for tekkit,seriously ferullo? not everyone uses tekkit especially a lot of mod people! come get me when you make an ACTUAL download... thumbs down :/ this sounded really cool too... :steve_rage: :steve_tearful:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes