1.7.2 1.6.4 1.6.2 1.5.2 Forge

Food Plus MOD (More food than you can imagine!) [v2.9.5rS/v2.9.5bU]--UPD:29/06/2014

version v2-7-pre2 crasch serwer

Description: Exception ticking world
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: adjacentTreeBlocks
    at com.foodplus.blocks.OrangeLeaf.func_71847_b(OrangeLeaf.java:143)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72893_g(WorldServer.java:750)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72835_b(WorldServer.java:440)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:872)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:777)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:659)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    Quote from anticphenix

Its fine if you don't want to make it dyable(it would be neat), and yea its a id conflict, sugar coal is made of smelted sugar as is sweet bars. Thanks for getting back to me so soon :P

could you make a fix for this somehow? I just want the mod to fully function with industrial mods, and i don't wanna remove either your mod or the industrial mods.

Hello! Do you mean a fix for that ID conflict? (If yes) I can't change my mod to make compatible with all the others because every mod has its own IDs and configurations.

Quote from DenneyMS

Hi Jose. I have a rather unhelpful bug report for you.

I updated from v2.7.pre to the new v2.7.pre2 and I'm having problems with world generation. Creating a new world takes a LONG time (in the order of 10+ minutes) and most of the time it eventually crashes (with no helpful crash report).

The problem with world generation appears to be that it's getting stuck in a loop. I don't have an error log handy but if I can get it to happen again (I can't even get it to generate a world properly at the moment), I'll update this post.

I am using it with 132 other mods though (at the time of testing this) so chances are it will be a mod conflict (if you're curious on the mods I'm using, you can see a list here: http://home.mantraso...tramine/modlist). There's no problem with the original v2.7.pre version.

Again, sorry for the unhelpful error report but it's not generating any crash logs for me. It just freezes or blatantly crashes with no error.

Edit: Also it appears that "item.SeaWeedItem" is not respecting the item ID set for it in the config file. This also goes for v2.7.pre. In my case it's stuck on "979" (not 256 adjusted) yet it's set to "27245" in the config.

Hello! Yes, I'm having issues with the world generation (It does weird thing such loops or crashes). I'll fix this as soon as I can, but I'm trying to do new things instead of trees. About the Seaweed, It has been fixed! :3 Thank you for your support!

Quote from Redcomet120

Love the mod, so glad I found it. One issue I'm having is that I changed the block ids so tha tit was compatible with industrial craft, but now Some of the recipes like bread into slices aren't working. I'm not really sure where to start troubleshooting that. it's on minecraft version 1.6.4

Hello! Have you put correctly the IDs? It's so weird :huh: .

Quote from Villain79

version v2-7-pre2 crasch serwer

Description: Exception ticking world
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: adjacentTreeBlocks
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:872)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:330)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:777)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:659)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --
    Stacktrace:

Hello! I don't know what can cause it. Have you any mods installed? I'll check my code to search errors. Thank you for the log ;3!
    You should add fries and a knife and a pot and cooking oil.
    What do you think is the best food to farm and eat?
    Zdarec! Visit my channel at http://www.youtube.com/pristizastavka
    Quote from Ilikecaikerz

You should add fries and a knife and a pot and cooking oil.

Hello! Ermmm...Have you played my mod? A pot? x'D. About the knife and fries, the mod already contains them.

P.D.: Thank you for the cooking oil idea. I'll think about that.

Quote from Unop

What do you think is the best food to farm and eat?

Hello! I think it's a little bit subjective because it depends on what type of food you want to do, but in my opinion, I prefer tomatoes because you can make pizzas with them :3 (and I love pizzas).
    Last edited by JoseTheCrafter: 3/9/2014 7:51:30 PM
    Can you update this to 1.6.4. on SkyDaz? Please that would be awesome because I suck at installing mods, so yeah!
    Last edited by Thegreenviper01: 3/9/2014 8:44:11 PM
    Quote from Thegreenviper01

Can you update this to 1.6.4. on SkyDaz? Please that would be awesome because I suck at installing mods, so yeah!

Hello! Please, read the Skydaz's FAQ. I only update the mod, Skydaz updates the installer.
    Oh so do I have to ask Skydaz?
    Quote from Thegreenviper01

Oh so do I have to ask Skydaz?

Hello! Yes, I think so xD
    there is something wrong with the worktop coding because when i open it the first time it works then if i close it the crash report says there is a duplicate achievement for the worktop... mod maker please fix, just letting you know.
    T'would be nice of you to put my modpack "up there" I'm hoping it'll grab some more publicity. http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/modern-world-space-race.102595
    Sorry for taking so long to get back. I had to change a lot of the ids to make it compatible with Industrial craft. is there something I have to do after changing blockIDs t9o make recipes work ? Inoticed it's only recipes that happen in a crafting table. I can still smelt carmel and cook eggs
    I apologize for the question in advance, This really is the first time that I would be using mod. May I just ask if this mod would work on a LAN Server? or just a typical multiplayer? and may I ask the things I need to do if I want to enjoy this awesome mod with my friend.

Thank you :)
    Quote from Obsidian_Creeper

T'would be nice of you to put my modpack "up there" I'm hoping it'll grab some more publicity. http://www.technicpa...ace-race.102595
    Nevermind, I had to remove it due to the server crashing when attempting to generate trees, ores, ect. I can send the crashlog if you'd like, but its probably because I have one too many mods

This is basically my problem, I cant make any candy armor,candy tools, or caramel, because when I smelt sugar I get this ^. Sugar Coal.. and Food Plus is a mod I use for variety in foods & for a very good start of the game food supply, as I often get preoccupied with other things such as making a house & what not at the start of a game. The Armor & tools are also pretty neat additions but thus lies my problem.
    Without the armor,the tools, and the caramel it feels kinda empty.

Sugar coal is part of Industrial-craft 2, which is kinda a core mod for tons of other technical mods, and technical mods are kinda the main focus of my personal mod-pack. Anyone who has ever played pretty much any mod-pack has probably used Industrial craft or Industrial craft 2, so whereas I agree, being completely compatible with all mods is a ridiculous, yet a ideological feat, Industrial craft is pretty common so being completely compatible with it isn't really that bad of an idea.

So in summery can't make your mod stuff and I can't exactly remove Industrial craft 2, Because its not really worth it, and being completely compatible with IC2 isn't really that bad of an idea.
    Last edited by anticphenix: 3/13/2014 12:33:05 AM
    Quote from lDruidl

I apologize for the question in advance, This really is the first time that I would be using mod. May I just ask if this mod would work on a LAN Server? or just a typical multiplayer? and may I ask the things I need to do if I want to enjoy this awesome mod with my friend.

Thank you :)

I saw this question and just had to answer, yes it will work on Lan, and you wont have to do anything special other then make sure your friend also has all of the same mods installed on his end.

Quote from Redcomet120

Sorry for taking so long to get back. I had to change a lot of the ids to make it compatible with Industrial craft. is there something I have to do after changing blockIDs t9o make recipes work ? Inoticed it's only recipes that happen in a crafting table. I can still smelt carmel and cook eggs
    How do you smelt Carmel? I have industrial craft 2 and all crafting recipes work just fine for me, but smelting of sugar into Carmel is overridden by sugar coal.
    Last edited by anticphenix: 3/13/2014 12:44:45 AM
    Quote from hellocheesey
    there is something wrong with the worktop coding because when i open it the first time it works then if i close it the crash report says there is a duplicate achievement for the worktop... mod maker please fix, just letting you know.

Hello! Yes, I think I know why is it happening. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can, It's a very important problem. Thank you very much :)!

Quote from Redcomet120

Hello! If you change the IDs, it should work, so I don't exactly know why it doesn't work. Have you tried it in a new world? It's kinda weird...

Quote from Obsidian_Creeper
    Nevermind, I had to remove it due to the server crashing when attempting to generate trees, ores, ect. I can send the crashlog if you'd like, but its probably because I have one too many mods

Hello! Oh, I'm sorry your modpack crashed. Don't hesitate to send me the log if is my mod which crashes the game, please.

Quote from anticphenix
    This is basically my problem, I cant make any candy armor,candy tools, or caramel, because when I smelt sugar I get this ^. Sugar Coal.. and Food Plus is a mod I use for variety in foods & for a very good start of the game food supply, as I often get preoccupied with other things such as making a house & what not at the start of a game. The Armor & tools are also pretty neat additions but thus lies my problem. Without the armor,the tools, and the caramel it feels kinda empty. Sugar coal is part of Industrial-craft 2, which is kinda a core mod for tons of other technical mods, and technical mods are kinda the main focus of my personal mod-pack. Anyone who has ever played pretty much any mod-pack has probably used Industrial craft or Industrial craft 2, so whereas I agree, being completely compatible with all mods is a ridiculous, yet a ideological feat, Industrial craft is pretty common so being completely compatible with it isn't really that bad of an idea. So in summery can't make your mod stuff and I can't exactly remove Industrial craft 2, Because its not really worth it, and being completely compatible with IC2 isn't really that bad of an idea.

Hello! If the problem is the overriding item, try to change it's ID to another; it should work. I know making my mod compatible with others is a good idea, but I can't be focused on what's new in IC2, Buildcraft, etc to change my work and try to make it compatible with them. Each modder has his own work and, except for the APIs, we cannot be attentive to others' work like IC2, for example (unless you have enough time, which I don't have much now).

P.S.: Thank you for helping me to reply some posts ;3
    Quote from anticphenix
    This is basically my problem, I cant make any candy armor,candy tools, or caramel, because when I smelt sugar I get this ^. Sugar Coal.. and Food Plus is a mod I use for variety in foods & for a very good start of the game food supply, as I often get preoccupied with other things such as making a house & what not at the start of a game. The Armor & tools are also pretty neat additions but thus lies my problem. Without the armor,the tools, and the caramel it feels kinda empty. Sugar coal is part of Industrial-craft 2, which is kinda a core mod for tons of other technical mods, and technical mods are kinda the main focus of my personal mod-pack. Anyone who has ever played pretty much any mod-pack has probably used Industrial craft or Industrial craft 2, so whereas I agree, being completely compatible with all mods is a ridiculous, yet a ideological feat, Industrial craft is pretty common so being completely compatible with it isn't really that bad of an idea. So in summery can't make your mod stuff and I can't exactly remove Industrial craft 2, Because its not really worth it, and being completely compatible with IC2 isn't really that bad of an idea.

Quote from JoseTheCrafter
    Hello! If the problem is the overriding item, try to change it's ID to another; it should work. I know making my mod compatible with others is a good idea, but I can't be focused on what's new in IC2, Buildcraft, etc to change my work and try to make it compatible with them. Each modder has his own work and, except for the APIs, we cannot be attentive to others' work like IC2, for example (unless you have enough time, which I don't have much now). P.S.: Thank you for helping me to reply some posts ;3

Actually I agree with anticphenix. It might be a good idea to resolve that conflict (as it's NOT an ID conflict, but a recipe conflict), since it would be quite easy to fix.

You could add one item (perhaps a bucket of sugar? ) that you smelt instead of pure sugar (it makes sense too because the carmel is in a bucket. Then you would have to give the bucket back after you craft the carmel into candy with setContainerItem(Item.bucketEmpty)). What do you think?
    Quote from Redcomet120

Make sure you are using the Worktop and not a crafting table (the Worktop block is where most recipes are crafted).

My first signature! =D
    Quote from Tmtravlr

Actually I agree with anticphenix. It might be a good idea to resolve that conflict (as it's NOT an ID conflict, but a recipe conflict), since it would be quite easy to fix.

You could add one item (perhaps a bucket of sugar? ) that you smelt instead of pure sugar (it makes sense too because the carmel is in a bucket. Then you would have to give the bucket back after you craft the carmel into candy with setContainerItem(Item.bucketEmpty)). What do you think?

Thank you for your idea, but in the "2.7PRE2" update, I changed the caramel texture: , so now it isn't in a bucket. Well, I'll see what to do (I think I have an idea ^_^ ), but at the moment I don't any plans to change it.
    Quote from JoseTheCrafter

Hello! If the problem is the overriding item, try to change it's ID to another; it should work. I know making my mod compatible with others is a good idea, but I can't be focused on what's new in IC2, Buildcraft, etc to change my work and try to make it compatible with them. Each modder has his own work and, except for the APIs, we cannot be attentive to others' work like IC2, for example (unless you have enough time, which I don't have much now).

P.S.: Thank you for helping me to reply some posts ;3

Your welcome, anyhow sugar coal isn't really necessary, so how would i go about changing the id's or whatever to remove it so your caramel works again. I do still want to keep IC2 but i will edit out sugar coal so caramel works again if you explain how?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes