[1.5.1 // ALL] [SMP] [Forge] [RPG] - The Legend of Notch: Reincarnation - Minecraft RPG Mod - {[1.6 Launcher Compability]}

Just to make sure, I'm allowed to upload this to youtube right?
    Some bugs I found:

- If a regular citizen touches water it disapears
    - I chose assassin and the only skill I could use was anti-fall, even if I unlocked others I coudn't use them.
    Glasses, Jacket, Shirt, call me glasses, jacket, shirt man. Jacket to keep me hot, Shirt to keep me cool, Glasses... TO WATCH YOU LOOOOOOOOOSSSSEEE!!!!!
    Quote from ShenSikas

Some bugs I found:

- If a regular citizen touches water it disapears
    - I chose assassin and the only skill I could use was anti-fall, even if I unlocked others I coudn't use them.

Yeh i have the same problem as you with the assassin skills.I just updated to 1.1.8
    This is an idea could you make it so you know when the anti fall skill has finsihed because ive died when i thought it was still active.
    Last edited by j4ckh: 4/2/2013 11:06:46 AM
    Cheese cake xD
    Quote from j4ckh

Yeh i have the same problem as you with the assassin skills.I just updated to 1.1.8
    This is an idea could you make it so you know when the anti fall skill has finsihed because ive died when i thought it was still active.

If some skills don't work you don't have enough mana for them
    It's active as long as the yellow text stands there ;)
    Quote from ShenSikas

Some bugs I found:

1: If a regular citizen touches water it disapears
    2: I chose assassin and the only skill I could use was anti-fall, even if I unlocked others I coudn't use them.

1: Its intended, because when the citizens get spawned many of them fall into the water
    2. You need more mana
    Quote from NinjaLukeI

Just to make sure, I'm allowed to upload this to youtube right?

Mod reviews or lets plays? sure :D
    Quote from Dereast

It's 1.5.1? Or 1.4.7?

It can be installed on all versions
    Quote from BurningBlitz90

I just get a done loading screen . Can someone help me? I have dragged all files into an unarchived minecraft.jar, and deleted the meta.inf folder, and it still doesn't work. Help would be appreciated.

Getting stuck on the "Done Loading" screen usually means you didn't delete your META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar. Watch this video and follow the instructions carefully.

Quote from OMG_Assassin

if i force update my minecraft in TNoL and i install it again will the progress be saved ?

No it will not. All the modifications to the minecraft.jar are where that information is stored, so if you force update, that will all be wiped out. Your "spot" in the map, and your inventory are all that will be saved, since that is stored in the map data.

Quote from Dereast

It's 1.5.1? Or 1.4.7?

Technically it's 1.2.5, but it backdates itself automatically. It's currently compatible with 1.5.1, as well as all other versions, since it simply changes your version for you upon install.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you that were having trouble downloading from MediaFire, I uploaded the current versions of the downloads below. I'll upload them to more alternate sites if needed later when I return home. Sthullen feel free to inspect them for accuracy and integrity if you'd like.

Beta 1.1.7: https://mega.co.nz/#...CR5lqC8T8XqHdE4

Patch 1.1.8: https://mega.co.nz/#...3sunYxRhvRPyLJY
    Last edited by Sanctifico: 4/2/2013 11:25:37 AM

Quote from Sanctifico

Getting stuck on the "Done Loading" screen usually means you didn't delete your META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar. Watch this video and follow the instructions carefully.

You said usually - are there any other causes you know of? I have the same issue, and I know I deleted the META-INF folder.
    Hi guy, I have a problem, and I have registered in the forum just to see if you can help.
    My problem is this, when I play the legend of notch, the mod is perfect, but when I go back inside and I can not use the first skill is the kind that is.
    I hope someone can help me, because they no longer do.
    i cant find any lava zombies

Note to self dont really eat raw meat.
    Hey me again. now i have a question about invisibility on the assassin, what does it do i know make you invisible but what to, mobs still walk towards me.
    Also do you ever think you`ll add a screen where you can upgrade your skills, like you get 1 point every lvl.
    ALso different cool downs for skills.
    Last edited by j4ckh: 4/2/2013 11:49:16 AM
    Cheese cake xD
    Quote from j4ckh

Also do you ever think you`ll add a screen where you can upgrade your skills, like you get 1 point every lvl.

Click "f" button.
    Quote from Sedoy

Click "f" button.
    no By skills i meant like the ones you get every 10 levels
    Cheese cake xD
    Quote from Neversparks

You said usually - are there any other causes you know of? I have the same issue, and I know I deleted the META-INF folder.

Could be conflicts with other mods, or other configuration. Did you start with a brand new minecraft.jar? That's the safe way to go.
    Last edited by Sanctifico: 4/2/2013 12:42:31 PM

Quote from Sanctifico

Could be conflicts with other mods, or other configuration. Did you start with a brand new minecraft.jar? That's the safe way to go.

Yeah, I did. I renamed my minecraft folder so that it'd generate a new everything when I started up minecraft again.
    I'm also using a Mac, and I heard this was a problem other Mac users had. Are there any Mac users around here running this mod? I'm really hoping this isn't a lost cause for Macs, because the mod looks so freaking awesome.
    please help me, I can not get past the part of the ravine after the maze, I seem to be missing 1 block:
    Last edited by AdrianoXD: 4/2/2013 4:00:56 PM
    Quote from j4ckh

no By skills i meant like the ones you get every 10 levels

Getting 1 skill every level isn't that good. I could agree with getting it every 5 levels.
    Quote from Sedoy

Getting 1 skill every level isn't that good. I could agree with getting it every 5 levels.

I doNT think you know what i mean. the skills like anti-fall for assassin. every lvl you get 1 point to upgrade them skills like in a lot of rpgs
    Cheese cake xD
    Episode 5 of my Let's Play. :Notch: I recorded about 5 episodes worth so there'll be a lot more over the next week.

http://youtu.be/B71_LGcr_yY
    Last edited by Sanctifico: 4/2/2013 3:10:03 PM

I am using a mac, but I don't see why that would make a difference :P. I have the same problems as NeverSparks
    Thanks for fixing the keyboard. :)
    The first skill of the warrior doesn't work. I don't know if is only in my game or it's a bug.
    Does somebody has the same problem?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes