1.7.2 1.6.4 1.7.10

Fossils and Archeology Revival Build 6.3 - Now with more 1.7! [UPDATED July 27, 2014]

hmmmmmm...guys ? i think you should make also more sea dinosaurs ? and well, may i request a pteranodon !?
    reptile they arent sea dinosaurs they are marine reptiles and pteranodon is a pterosaur
    Quote from ReptileHL

hmmmmmm...guys ? i think you should make also more sea dinosaurs ? and well, may i request a pteranodon !?
    That's already in the mod and dinosaurs couldn't swim.
    Click it! Don't let it die!
    dinosaurs proberbly could swim there are allmost no modern animals that cant swim at all. plus i already replied making your statement incorrect and redundent
    Quote from raptorfarian

from now on to save room on the forums all my models from now on will be posted on my page.

OK. I hope the Giganotosaurus in the environment model picture will come soon! Anyway, he looks awesome. I hope your Liopleurodon goes well! Maybe if 4f adds all your mobs, then I will explode with joy.
    Last edited by MissMelcheor: 8/30/2013 8:55:04 PM
    My model page, still a WIP.

Yes, this is T.rex vs Spinosaurus. Got a problem with that?
    pc the giganotosaurus isn't mine i merely helped make it cyborx is posting the images of it.
    Quote from ULiopleurodon

I love the giganotosaurus, great work!

thanks for the support
    here is the environment pic for my giganotosaurus

" align="" class="cs_aimg_">
    I'll be continuing to make models and the next couple of models I'm planning on doing are Iguanadon and Elasmotherium (giant woolly rhino) but I probably won't start on them yet because of heaps of school work
    Quote from cyborx25

Very nice, very VERY NICE!
    I've finished up editing the model of Liopleurodon (after days of delay -_- ) and It's ready to be textured. Message me when you're ready, Raptorfarian.
    Last edited by Baku_the_Enderman: 8/30/2013 8:12:47 PM
    Click to help raise an egg.
    Quote from raptorfarian

pc the giganotosaurus isn't mine i merely helped make it cyborx is posting the images of it.

Seems legit. As I said, I hope your Liopleurodon goes well! And if 4f adds your mob models, I will be superbly happy. I'm starting to like you more!
    Last edited by PCAwesomeness: 8/30/2013 8:06:46 PM
    My model page, still a WIP.

Yes, this is T.rex vs Spinosaurus. Got a problem with that?
    Quote from cyborx25

Nice work =) The English teacher in me just needs to say this though:

You should say "Giganotosaurus ARE said(or better 'are believed') to have hunted in packs..." because as it is, it sounds like you're saying there were people back then, when Giganotosaurus roamed the Earth, that said such a thing ;P
    Quote from ReptileHL

The pterosaur already in this mod most closely resembles a Pteranodon already.
    Love this mod can't wait for the 1.6.2 release

Love this mod can't wait for the 1.6.2 release
    Wait...I swear I seen this exact post maybe a page or two ago... ._.
    Quote from thenewtyler2302

Wait...I swear I seen this exact post maybe a page or two ago... ._.
    Oh wait, it was three pages ago....the EXACT same post....
    Help evolve Jaws my Carvahna into a powerfull Sharpedo, so it can terrorize swimmers for years to come!
    Quote from JodyVL

You should say "Giganotosaurus ARE said(or better 'are believed') to have hunted in packs..." because as it is, it sounds like you're saying there were people back then, when Giganotosaurus roamed the Earth, that said such a thing ;P

my english may be a bit off at the moment lol
    oops i spelt tyrannosaurus wrong
    Last edited by cyborx25: 8/31/2013 12:09:29 AM
    i have made a Allosaurus model it is textureless. it is call Allosaurus on techne.zeux.me
    Quote from JodyVL

\

T-rex in fact was faster stronger(more robust in body and head) more intelligent and had very good eyes nose and maybe ears
    Quote from Jonagold

T-rex in fact was faster stronger(more robust in body and head) more intelligent and had very good eyes nose and maybe ears

I am pretty sure I read somewhere that Giganotosaurus was able to achieve great bursts of speed (faster than trex) when chasing prey for a short time
    Last edited by cyborx25: 8/31/2013 2:46:15 AM
    giganotosaurus in proportions was relatively lighter and certainly faster then t-rex, t rex is very poorly built for high speeds which has been a leading factor in jack horners debate on t-rex being a pure scavemger. However t rex could out run the fastest man just and has one of the most powerful bite in the fossil record. so here are the comparisons. Giganotosaurus: better jaw and teeth design for ripping flesh, faster movement speed and more likely to hunt in gangs like komodo dragons due to the majority of the prey being far larger then them. T-rex: far stronger bite, more robust build t rex has a far stronger neck and body build built to support its head, if you compare the skeletal structure of t- rex to giganotosaurus you notice across all tyrannosaurs you see this very thick necks in relation to carnosaurs allowing powerful muscles to attach.
    Quote from cyborx25

amazing picturebaku you made a liopleurodon model you just saved me my whole day i can skin it today.
    Quote from raptorfarian

giganotosaurus in proportions was relatively lighter and certainly faster then t-rex, t rex is very poorly built for high speeds which has been a leading factor in jack horners debate on t-rex being a pure scavemger. However t rex could out run the fastest man just and has one of the most powerful bite in the fossil record. so here are the comparisons. Giganotosaurus: better jaw and teeth design for ripping flesh, faster movement speed and more likely to hunt in gangs like komodo dragons due to the majority of the prey being far larger then them. T-rex: far stronger bite, more robust build t rex has a far stronger neck and body build built to support its head, if you compare the skeletal structure of t- rex to giganotosaurus you notice across all tyrannosaurs you see this very thick necks in relation to carnosaurs allowing powerful muscles to attach.

amazing picture

baku you made a liopleurodon model you just saved me my whole day i can skin it today.

I knew I'd read somewhere that Giganotosaurus was lighter and faster than T-rex thanks for clarifying that
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes