[1.6.4][Forge] Galacticraft 2 [Open Source][3,200,000 Downloads!]

Quote from Bananabell

AWESOME idea!! I can see this mod going very far!

Seems it already has. :) I love this mod as do others. Maybe the yogscast will review it one day. Imagine the community for it then. I'm sure the owner would be happy.
    Last edited by jackd44: 2/26/2013 10:56:59 PM
    the only reason i clicked on this Thread is because i saw a mod review of this mod by Minecraft universe have a diamond :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
    Last edited by Wettoast2: 2/27/2013 1:39:28 AM
    hmm if you are reading this then you obviously have nothing to do or you are eating the beans you stole from someone in Minez
    i love the music when u r on teh moon :D
    hmm if you are reading this then you obviously have nothing to do or you are eating the beans you stole from someone in Minez
    Yeah the music is awesome... apart from the creepy one :)
    Quote from micdoodle8

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ServerPlayerBase

You don't have PlayerAPI installed correctly.

Looks good, I'll be cycling the videos today. Looks like you ran into a lot of bugs... All of which are fixed in the latest version. I case you were wondering :)

Thanks,ill try to re-install it.
    Whenever I try going to a dimension (moon or overworld) I keep getting this crash:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.world.WorldProviderMyst.l(WorldProviderMyst.java:576)
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.GCCoreUtil.getProviderForName(GCCoreUtil.java:738)
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.GalacticraftCore$ServerPacketHandler.onPacketData(GalacticraftCore.java:300)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:1110)
    at di.a(SourceFile:59)
    at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Kinda stuck at the dimension select screen now lol I'm guessing this mod isn't compatible with mystcraft just yet.
    I believe the issue is a conflict of provider ID's

For now go into mystcraft_config.txt and change: I:options.providerId=9
    Last edited by Azeryuu: 2/27/2013 11:57:25 AM
    Quote from jackd44

Amazing, absolutely amazing, insanely good models, awesome physics(Parachute) and I'm lost for words for how else this mod is one of the best I've seen, one single problem, and I know for a fact this ISN'T your fault, but for people in the future to know. This mod IS NOT compatible with mystcraft V10.0.0(Untested with older versions), which is fine. I'd be better off with this. :D

Edit: Got a crash when going into space in LAN

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking memory connection

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Jack D\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-27_14.14.20-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 6e458764 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\Jack D\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-27_14.14.20-server.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 27/02/13 14:14

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_15, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 233276600 bytes (222 MB) / 574160896 bytes (547 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 838 (46928 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 357 (19992 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.515 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_C3 52 mods loaded, 52 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r03.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomLAN [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    APUnofficial [Additional Pipes Unofficial] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u36-1.4.6-beta.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_BackTools [mod_BackTools] (BackTools1.4.6v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    barrels [The Barrels Mod] (Barrels.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BCIC2Crossover [BC-IC2 Crossover Mod] (BCIC2crossover 2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-3.2.3.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.12.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.0.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BinnieCore [Binnie Core] (extrabees-1.5.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees-1.5.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GalacticraftCore [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-Alpha-0.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.50-1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-5.0.0.228.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.3.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.4.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ObsidiPlates [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-universal-1.2.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PortalGun [Portal Gun] (PortalGun1.4.7v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    SoulShards [SoulShards] (SoulShards-v1.26-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThaumicBees [ThaumicBees] (thaumicbees-1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 568 (31808 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 89 (4984 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 2 / 8; ['Jackd44'/41, l='Rocket testing', x=-46.50, y=418.50, z=20.50], iq['bobbyd55'/30781, l='Rocket testing', x=-46.50, y=415.50, z=14.50]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.API.EntitySpaceshipBase.teleport(EntitySpaceshipBase.java:458)
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.API.EntitySpaceshipBase.j_(EntitySpaceshipBase.java:141)
    at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.GCCoreEntitySpaceship.j_(GCCoreEntitySpaceship.java:89)
    at yc.a(World.java:2293)
    at in.b(WorldServer.java:656)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:239)
    at eb.a(SourceFile:136)
    at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:158)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:170)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 8af83793 ----------

Yeah Mystcraft is currently incompatible. I'll be looking into this in the next few days.

Quote from jackd44

Seems it already has. :) I love this mod as do others. Maybe the yogscast will review it one day. Imagine the community for it then. I'm sure the owner would be happy.

I think your dreams might come true this weekend.

Quote from Plasma_knight55

Yeah the music is awesome... apart from the creepy one :)

Quote from Wettoast2

i love the music when u r on teh moon :D

Let Jax know! He's done a great job on the music so far.
    Quote from Azeryuu

Thank you because I was having the same problem too :)
    Quote from Plasma_knight55

Thank you because I was having the same problem too :)

Quote from Azeryuu

What is a value that works? Just so I can isolate the problem.
    How do you have it set the Provider ID?
    Quote from micdoodle8

What is a value that works? Just so I can isolate the problem.

Tried different ones, was about to just give up after using a couple cause I thought changing it to anything other than 9 would do the trick, but then i tried 1 for the heck of it and it worked lol yay i'm on the moon finally! love the music lol
    Last edited by WhiteRose: 2/27/2013 3:30:52 PM
    Would negative values work?
    Quote from Azeryuu

Would negative values work?

Just tried -1, works for me.

Also, the evolved creepers don't follow the mobGriefing gamerule, I have it set to false and they still made a crater when they blew up.

Edit: Um, found a bit of an issue, idk what caused this but all the stuff I set up on the moon is gone, I made an oxygen system on it, I used a linking book to go back home and then I used the rocket in the overworld to test if the -1 provider worked, after i found out it worked I used the rocket to go back home, then I used the linking book I set up to go back to the base I was going to make and now everything is gone for some odd reason.... it's the right spot but nothing is there.

Edit2: Whoa my multimc console has been spammed to death by errors, aparently this error repeated itself over and over:

2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] t: Exception preparing structure feature
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at aev.a(SourceFile:60)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at aaz.a(SourceFile:29)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonChunkProvider.e(GCMoonChunkProvider.java:715)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at im.f(ChunkProviderServer.java:190)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at im.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:118)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at il.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:43)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at ik.a(SourceFile:172)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at ik.a(SourceFile:203)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at gm.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:163)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.linking.LinkController.teleportEntity(LinkController.java:107)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.linking.LinkController.travelEntity(LinkController.java:51)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.tileentity.TileEntityBookDisplay.link(TileEntityBookDisplay.java:78)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.inventory.ContainerBook.processMessage(ContainerBook.java:224)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.network.MPacketGUIMessage.handle(MPacketGUIMessage.java:36)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.network.MystcraftPacketHandler.onPacketData(MystcraftPacketHandler.java:45)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:1110)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at di.a(SourceFile:59)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:108)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: afj cannot be cast to micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonStructureVillagePieceWeight
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonStructureVillagePieces.getStructureVillageWeightedPieceList(GCMoonStructureVillagePieces.java:27)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonStructureVillageStart.<init>(GCMoonStructureVillageStart.java:18)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonMapGenVillage.b(GCMoonMapGenVillage.java:87)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at aev.a(SourceFile:33)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] ... 28 more

Edit3: Ok turns out everytime I use a linking book the world resets or something weird is going on, I just placed something on the moon to test and it's gone right after I use the linking book.
    Last edited by WhiteRose: 2/27/2013 4:12:24 PM
    Quote from WhiteRose

Just tried -1, works for me.

Also, the evolved creepers don't follow the mobGriefing gamerule, I have it set to false and they still made a crater when they blew up.

Edit: Um, found a bit of an issue, idk what caused this but all the stuff I set up on the moon is gone, I made an oxygen system on it, I used a linking book to go back home and then I used the rocket in the overworld to test if the -1 provider worked, after i found out it worked I used the rocket to go back home, then I used the linking book I set up to go back to the base I was going to make and now everything is gone for some odd reason.... it's the right spot but nothing is there.

Edit2: Whoa my multimc console has been spammed to death by errors, aparently this error repeated itself over and over:

2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] t: Exception preparing structure feature
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at aev.a(SourceFile:60)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at aaz.a(SourceFile:29)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonChunkProvider.e(GCMoonChunkProvider.java:715)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at im.f(ChunkProviderServer.java:190)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at im.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:118)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at il.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:43)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at ik.a(SourceFile:172)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at ik.a(SourceFile:203)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at gm.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:163)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.linking.LinkController.teleportEntity(LinkController.java:107)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.linking.LinkController.travelEntity(LinkController.java:51)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.tileentity.TileEntityBookDisplay.link(TileEntityBookDisplay.java:78)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.inventory.ContainerBook.processMessage(ContainerBook.java:224)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.network.MPacketGUIMessage.handle(MPacketGUIMessage.java:36)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.network.MystcraftPacketHandler.onPacketData(MystcraftPacketHandler.java:45)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:1110)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at di.a(SourceFile:59)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:108)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: afj cannot be cast to micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonStructureVillagePieceWeight
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonStructureVillagePieces.getStructureVillageWeightedPieceList(GCMoonStructureVillagePieces.java:27)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonStructureVillageStart.<init>(GCMoonStructureVillageStart.java:18)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.wgen.GCMoonMapGenVillage.b(GCMoonMapGenVillage.java:87)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] at aev.a(SourceFile:33)
    2013-02-27 15:05:29 [INFO] [STDERR] ... 28 more

Edit3: Ok turns out everytime I use a linking book the world resets or something weird is going on, I just placed something on the moon to test and it's gone right after I use the linking book.

Is the world resetting when you use the spaceship?
    I need help with the airlocks, every time i place a second thin grey airlock thing both of the thin grey airlock things disappear is this a bug? i need help! :unsure:
    Quote from CheesyDoesIt

Is the world resetting when you use the spaceship?

Ya it is, just went to the moon in it and made a creeper explode, left in the spaceship then came back and the crater was gone as well as the chest.

Also, changing the provider to 1 made my descriptive book send me to the end instead of the age I made.
    Last edited by WhiteRose: 2/28/2013 9:58:49 AM
    Quote from WhiteRose

Ya it is, just went to the moon in it and made a creeper explode, left in the spaceship then came back and the crater was gone as well as the chest.

Also, changing the provider to 1 made my descriptive book send me to the end instead of the age I made.

Yeah the end uses dimension ID 1.

Try disabling the other mods (including mystcraft) temporarily and see if it's still happening on a new world. If you can test that for me that'd be great :)
    How do I fix this?

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderDispenseHelper.java:8: warning: [deprecation] IDispenseHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

import cpw.mods.fml.common.IDispenseHandler;

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderDispenseHelper.java:9: warning: [deprecation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

import cpw.mods.fml.common.IDispenserHandler;

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderDispenseHelper.java:11: warning: [deprecation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

public class ModLoaderDispenseHelper implements IDispenserHandler

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderHelper.java:39: warning: [deprecation] IDispenseHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderHelper.java:40: warning: [deprecation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\registry\GameRegistry.java:39: warning: [deprecation] IDispenseHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\registry\GameRegistry.java:40: warning: [deprecation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:32: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.ServerPlayerAPI;

^

symbol: class ServerPlayerAPI

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:33: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.ServerPlayerBase;

^

symbol: class ServerPlayerBase

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:49: error: cannot find symbol

public class GCCorePlayerBase extends ServerPlayerBase

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:103: error: cannot find symbol

public GCCorePlayerBase(ServerPlayerAPI var1)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\GalacticraftCore.java:52: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\moon\GalacticraftMoon.java:18: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\GCCorePlayerBaseClient.java:10: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.PlayerAPI;

^

symbol: class PlayerAPI

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\GCCorePlayerBaseClient.java:11: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.PlayerBase;

^

symbol: class PlayerBase

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\GCCorePlayerBaseClient.java:23: error: cannot find symbol

public class GCCorePlayerBaseClient extends PlayerBase

^

symbol: class PlayerBase

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\moon\entities\GCMoonPlayerBase.java:7: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\moon\entities\GCMoonPlayerBase.java:8: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.ServerPlayerBase;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\moon\entities\GCMoonPlayerBase.java:12: error: cannot find symbol

public class GCMoonPlayerBase extends ServerPlayerBase

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\GCCorePlayerBaseClient.java:32: error: cannot find symbol

public GCCorePlayerBaseClient(PlayerAPI var1)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\moon\entities\GCMoonPlayerBase.java:16: error: cannot find symbol

public GCMoonPlayerBase(ServerPlayerAPI var1)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\ClientProxyCore.java:113: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.ModelPlayerAPI;

^

symbol: class ModelPlayerAPI

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\ClientProxyCore.java:114: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.PlayerAPI;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\ClientProxyCore.java:115: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.RenderPlayerAPI;

^

symbol: class RenderPlayerAPI

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\model\GCCoreModelPlayer.java:20: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.ModelPlayerAPI;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\model\GCCoreModelPlayer.java:21: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.ModelPlayerBase;

^

symbol: class ModelPlayerBase

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\model\GCCoreModelPlayer.java:26: error: cannot find symbol

public class GCCoreModelPlayer extends ModelPlayerBase

^

symbol: class ModelPlayerBase

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\model\GCCoreModelPlayer.java:46: error: cannot find symbol

public GCCoreModelPlayer(ModelPlayerAPI mpapi)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\render\entities\GCCoreRenderPlayer.java:15: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.RenderPlayerAPI;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\render\entities\GCCoreRenderPlayer.java:16: error: cannot find symbol

import net.minecraft.src.RenderPlayerBase;

^

symbol: class RenderPlayerBase

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\render\entities\GCCoreRenderPlayer.java:26: error: cannot find symbol

public class GCCoreRenderPlayer extends RenderPlayerBase

^

symbol: class RenderPlayerBase

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\client\render\entities\GCCoreRenderPlayer.java:28: error: cannot find symbol

public GCCoreRenderPlayer(RenderPlayerAPI var1)

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderModContainer.java:528: warning: [deprecation] registerDispenserHandler(IDispenserHandler) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerDispenserHandler(ModLoaderHelper.buildDispenseHelper(mod));

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\CommonProxyCore.java:136: error: bad operand types for binary operator '!='

if (ID == GCCoreConfigManager.idGuiTankRefill && playerBase != null)

^

first type: GCCorePlayerBase

second type:

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:110: error: cannot find symbol

return this.player;

^

symbol: variable player

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:116: error: method remove in interface Map cannot be applied to given types;

GalacticraftCore.playersServer.remove(this);

^

required: Object

found: GCCorePlayerBase

reason: actual argument GCCorePlayerBase cannot be converted to Object by method invocation conversion

where K,V are type-variables:

K extends Object declared in interface Map

V extends Object declared in interface Map

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:118: error: cannot find symbol

if (!this.player.worldObj.getGameRules().getGameRuleBooleanValue("keepInventory"))

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:123: error: cannot find symbol

super.onDeath(var1);

^

symbol: variable super

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:113: error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype

@Override

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:128: error: cannot find symbol

final int var3 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.minX);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:129: error: cannot find symbol

final int var4 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.maxX + 1.0D);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:130: error: cannot find symbol

final int var5 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.minY);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:131: error: cannot find symbol

final int var6 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.maxY + 1.0D);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:132: error: cannot find symbol

final int var7 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.minZ);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:133: error: cannot find symbol

final int var8 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.maxZ + 1.0D);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:141: error: cannot find symbol

final Block var12 = Block.blocksList[this.player.worldObj.getBlockId(var9, var10, var11)];

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:145: error: cannot find symbol

final int var13 = this.player.worldObj.getBlockMetadata(var9, var10, var11);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:153: error: cannot find symbol

if (var14 >= this.player.boundingBox.minY)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:167: error: cannot find symbol

final int var3 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.minX);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:168: error: cannot find symbol

final int var4 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.maxX + 1.0D);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:169: error: cannot find symbol

final int var5 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.minY);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:170: error: cannot find symbol

final int var6 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.maxY + 1.0D);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:171: error: cannot find symbol

final int var7 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.minZ);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:172: error: cannot find symbol

final int var8 = MathHelper.floor_double(this.player.boundingBox.maxZ + 1.0D);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:180: error: cannot find symbol

final Block block = Block.blocksList[this.player.worldObj.getBlockId(x, y, z)];

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:192: error: cannot find symbol

final Block block2 = Block.blocksList[this.player.worldObj.getBlockId(x1, y1, z1)];

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:217: error: cannot find symbol

super.onUpdate();

^

symbol: variable super

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:219: error: cannot find symbol

if (!GalacticraftCore.playersServer.containsKey(this.player.username))

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:221: error: cannot find symbol

GalacticraftCore.playersServer.put(this.player.username, this);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:237: error: cannot find symbol

this.player.fallDistance = 0.0F;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:240: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider && this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem() != null)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:240: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider && this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem() != null)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:242: error: cannot find symbol

final int var1 = this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().stackSize;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:243: error: cannot find symbol

final int var2 = this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItemDamage();

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:245: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItem().itemID == Block.torchWood.blockID)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:248: error: cannot find symbol

this.player.inventory.mainInventory[this.player.inventory.currentItem] = stack;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:248: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:250: error: cannot find symbol

else if (this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItem().itemID == Item.bow.itemID)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:254: error: cannot find symbol

final NBTTagList list = this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getEnchantmentTagList();

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:283: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:283: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:285: error: cannot find symbol

else if (this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItem().itemID == Block.sapling.blockID)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:291: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:291: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:295: error: cannot find symbol

else if (!(this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider) && this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem() != null)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:295: error: cannot find symbol

else if (!(this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider) && this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem() != null)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:297: error: cannot find symbol

final int var1 = this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().stackSize;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:298: error: cannot find symbol

final int var2 = this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItemDamage();

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:300: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItem().itemID == GCCoreBlocks.unlitTorch.blockID)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:303: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:303: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:305: error: cannot find symbol

else if (this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItem().itemID == GCCoreBlocks.sapling.blockID)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:308: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:308: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:310: error: cannot find symbol

else if (this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getItem().itemID == GCCoreItems.gravityBow.itemID)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:314: error: cannot find symbol

final NBTTagList list = this.player.inventory.getCurrentItem().getEnchantmentTagList();

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:343: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:343: error: cannot find symbol

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:379: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.onGround)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:386: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.onGround && this.getParachute())

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:676: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.launchAttempts > 0 && this.player.ridingEntity == null)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:681: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player != null && this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:681: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player != null && this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:683: error: cannot find symbol

this.player.fallDistance = 0.0F;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:692: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider && !this.player.capabilities.isCreativeMode)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:692: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.worldObj.provider instanceof IGalacticraftWorldProvider && !this.player.capabilities.isCreativeMode)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:716: error: cannot find symbol

tankInSlot.damageItem(1, this.player);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:721: error: cannot find symbol

tankInSlot2.damageItem(1, this.player);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:758: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player.inventory.armorItemInSlot(3) != null)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:760: error: cannot find symbol

helmetSlot = this.player.inventory.armorItemInSlot(3);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:764: error: cannot find symbol

final boolean invalid = !GCCoreUtil.hasValidOxygenSetup(this.player) || flag5;

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:768: error: cannot find symbol

if (!this.player.worldObj.isRemote && this.player.isEntityAlive())

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:768: error: cannot find symbol

if (!this.player.worldObj.isRemote && this.player.isEntityAlive())

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:773: error: cannot find symbol

this.player.attackEntityFrom(DamageSource.inWall, 2);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:779: error: cannot find symbol

else if (GalacticraftCore.tick % 20 == 0 && !this.player.capabilities.isCreativeMode && this.airRemaining

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:784: error: cannot find symbol

else if (this.player.capabilities.isCreativeMode)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:805: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player instanceof EntityPlayerMP && !this.player.worldObj.isRemote)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\entities\GCCorePlayerBase.java:805: error: cannot find symbol

if (this.player instanceof EntityPlayerMP && !this.player.worldObj.isRemote)

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:85: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.treasureChest);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:86: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.landingPad);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:87: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.unlitTorch);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:88: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.unlitTorchLit);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:89: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.breatheableAir);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:90: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.airDistributor);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:91: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.oxygenPipe);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:92: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.blockAirCollector);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:93: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.rocketBench);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:94: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.fallenMeteor);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:95: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.airLockFrame);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:96: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.airLockSeal);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:97: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.crudeOilStill);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:98: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.crudeOilMoving);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\core\blocks\GCCoreBlocks.java:99: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCCoreBlocks.refinery);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\europa\blocks\GCEuropaBlocks.java:31: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCEuropaBlocks.brittleIce);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\io\blocks\GCIoBlocks.java:37: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCIoBlocks.blockPyroxene);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:63: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.marsStone);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:64: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.marsDirt);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:65: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.marsGrass);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:66: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.marsCobblestone);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:67: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.creeperEgg);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:68: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.creeperDungeonWall);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:69: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.bacterialSludgeStill);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\mars\blocks\GCMarsBlocks.java:70: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMarsBlocks.bacterialSludgeMoving);

^

src\minecraft\micdoodle8\mods\galacticraft\moon\blocks\GCMoonBlocks.java:39: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(GCMoonBlocks.cheeseBlock);

^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:638: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(block);

^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:649: warning: [deprecation] registerBlock(Block,Class) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(block, itemclass);

^

Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

100 errors

36 warnings

Quote from micdoodle8

Yeah the end uses dimension ID 1.

Try disabling the other mods (including mystcraft) temporarily and see if it's still happening on a new world. If you can test that for me that'd be great :)

Ah I thought that was it lol

Just tested it without anything but galacticraft installed, didn't reset at all. I put mystcraft in and well the moon reset the second I went into my world (I left while on the moon and came back to a reset moon, I also did that without mystcraft installed as another test and it didn't reset).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes