DartCraft Beta 0.2.20

Does anyone know what the item is in the force infuser tier 2 at the far right blacked out?
    Hey bluedart. Is there reason why your mod doesn't follow the id's that I set in the config?
    they removed time torch ??
    Quote from jasonsaggers

Hey bluedart. Is there reason why your mod doesn't follow the id's that I set in the config?

configs moved to its own folder. check there.
    Found a small bug with version 0.2.17. The Force shears do not shear Shimmerleaf from Thaumcraft. They break it like you hit it with any other tool.
    Quote from summitsummit

Found a small bug with version 0.2.17. The Force shears do not shear Shimmerleaf from Thaumcraft. They break it like you hit it with any other tool.
    That one's of long standing, I'm afraid. I reported issues with shears a while back. Not sure they even shear cobwebs right - when last I tried using them, they broke cobwebs slowly, like any inappropriate tool.
    -Solve -
    Last edited by CTekkLP: 3/18/2014 8:09:55 PM
    So, any plans for better textures for some of the items, because the dust textures just don't fit.
    Check out my Let's Play series! Click the creeper to see my page!

HAs anyone used retro gen yet? I wish to try it but backing up my world is a HUGE pain on my hosted server would take hour or two to download/save a backup copy of the world.
    Book of Mudora is practically useless..lol. Fancy kid book. If anything needs to be added is info about upgrades and items do what in infuser. Not just pictures of machines which you can just look at in NEI with @mod.dartcraft.
    Games I play (mainly): PoE, Minecraft, DOTA 2.
    Hey guys, anybody knows how do i make the ores to generate in a current existed world ?
    I already have a world and decided to add this awesome mod BUT...i cant find any power ores because it doesn't generate!
    I can see all the force items in the NEI menu so its properly installed..

Anyone care to help out?
    Quote from HMCC

Hey guys, anybody knows how do i make the ores to generate in a current existed world ?
    I already have a world and decided to add this awesome mod BUT...i cant find any power ores because it doesn't generate!
    I can see all the force items in the NEI menu so its properly installed..

Anyone care to help out?

Add MystCraft and generate a new dimension, try looking there
    Quote from Tuvalkain

Add MystCraft and generate a new dimension, try looking there

There is a retro gen option in the config file. I have not tried it on a large existing world. was looking to see if anyone else has.
    Anyone know a good texturepack (preferably HD) for dartcraft.
    Im using jadedcat's mixpack for FTB but it does not have many textures for dartcraft.
    Quote from Finley95

I'm not sure what the problem is but when I place down a chuchu spawner it just becomes a pig spawner. Sorry if this has been brought up before, just can't wait to get some chuchu spawning on the go, lol Took me ages to collect all the stuff to make one.

EDIT:
    A few more bugs I noticed. Mooshrooms don't stack in force flasks like other bottled entities. And when I shear a mooshroom with force shears it turns into two normal cows (the shears had luck on them, lol).

I have the same issue with spawners. dartcraft 0.2.17. it's not limited to chuchu's either. I tried cave spiders, spiders, creepers, cows, sheep, zombie. it all just converts to pig the second I place them

When I loaded into single player it all worked and I wasn't able to reproduce it. I'm going to continue testing it till I can find something to help pinpoint the issue.

EDIT: doing some more testing I found that the carpenter's blocks mod will turn chuchu spawners into pigs if not shift right clicked. still no luck on finding what is converting the spawners to pigs on every surface is.

Last edited by Haidaraaaaa: 3/24/2014 7:30:28 AM
    Help i realy like this mod and want to add it to my other mod but it crashes :steve_tearful: :( :

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Why did you do that?

Time: 26/03/14 05:58 ?
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/util/IChatComponent
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.util.IChatComponent
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 35 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.(Unknown Source)
    at invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer.transform(ContainerTransformer.java:116)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)
    ... 37 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 110175592 bytes (105 MB) / 216547328 bytes (206 MB) up to 518979584 bytes (494 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 76 mods loaded, 76 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    LomLibCore{1.1.0} [LomLib:Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    grim3212core{V0.1 - 1.7.2} [Grim3212 Core] (Grim3212 Core-V0.1 - 1.7.2.jar) Unloaded
    jammyfurniture{4.5} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.6.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.5.zip) Unloaded
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.1.3} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicatorsv2.9.1.3.zip) Unloaded
    battlegear2{1.0.4.7} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] (1.6.4-MB_Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.4.7.jar) Unloaded
    betterstorage{0.7.3.38} [BetterStorage] (1.6.4.BetterStorage_0.7.3.38.zip) Unloaded
    DoggyTalents{v1.5.0a} [Doggy Talents] ([1.6.2] Doggy Talents - v1.5.0a.zip) Unloaded
    SC0_SpaceCore{0.5.3} [SpaceCore] ([1.6.4] SpaceCore 0.5.3.jar) Unloaded
    bspkrsCore{v5.0(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.0.zip) Unloaded
    mod_bspkrsCore{Not available} [mod_bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.0.zip) Unloaded
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] ([1.6.4]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.4.r09.Universal.zip) Unloaded
    nohero_morehealth{4.5} [More Health Forge] ([Forge]More Health Enhanced 5.0 Universal.zip) Unloaded
    arsmagica2{1.0.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.0.2b.zip) Unloaded
    AnimationAPI{1.1.1} [AnimationAPI] (AnimationAPI v1.1.2 mc1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    Backpack{1.18.17} [Backpack] (backpack-1.18.17-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    BattleTowers{1.4.2} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    BetterDungeons{2.4} [Chocolate quest] (BetterDungeons208.zip) Unloaded
    BiblioCraft{1.5.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.3].zip) Unloaded
    Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded
    BiomesOPlenty{1.1.3} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.1.3.300.jar) Unloaded
    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded
    BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded
    CakeIsALie{1.6.2} [CakeIsALie Mod] (CakeIsALie_mod_1-6-2&1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    chococraft{3.0.3} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (Chococraft_3.0.3.zip) Unloaded
    CloneCraft{1.2} [CloneCraft] (CloneCraft v2.0 MC1.6.4 (1).zip) Unloaded
    craftguide{1.5.2} [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.7.4.zip) Unloaded
    CustomSpawner{2.3.0.dev1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.3.0 DEV-R1.zip) Unloaded
    DartCraft{Beta 0.2.15} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.2.15.jar) Unloaded
    DragonMounts{1.0.0pre2} [Dragon Mounts Forge (WIP)] (dragonmount_v1.0.0pre2_mc1.6.x.zip) Unloaded
    MagicCarpet{1.2} [DrZhark's Magic Carpet Mod] (DrZharks MagicCarpet Mod v1.2.zip) Unloaded
    MoCreatures{6.0.1} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.0.1.zip) Unloaded
    ElementalCreepers{4.0.1} [Elemental Creepers] (Elemental_Creepers-universal-4.0.1.jar) Unloaded
    eplus{1.16.5b} [Enchanting Plus] (Enchanting-Plus-Mod-1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    farlanders{1.6.4} [The Farlanders] (Farlanders_v1.0.zip) Unloaded
    iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (iChun util mod v2.4.0.zip) Unloaded
    Grinder{2.0.0} [Grinder] (files^AttachableGrinder2.0.0.zip) Unloaded
    GraviGun{2.0.0} [GraviGun] (files^GravityGun2.0.0.zip) Unloaded
    Hats{2.0.2} [Hats] (files^Hats2.0.2.zip) Unloaded
    Torched{2.0.0} [Torched] (files^Torched2.0.0.zip) Unloaded
    FinderCompass{1.6.4X} [Finder Compass] (FinderCompass_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    633{${mod.version}} [Fossil/Archeology: Reported] (fossilsarch-reported-v1.0.6.jar) Unloaded
    golemworld{@VERSION@} [Golem World] (GolemWorld-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded
    GuffCore{1.0.0} [Guff's Core] (GuffCore.zip) Unloaded
    HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.3} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip) Unloaded
    HatStand{2.0.0} [HatStand] (HatStand2.0.0.zip) Unloaded
    ImmibisCore{57.1.93} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.93.jar) Unloaded
    InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded
    LiquidXP{57.1.1} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-57.1.1.jar) Unloaded
    lucky{4.1.0} [Lucky Block] (LuckyBlock_v4.1_1.6.4.jar) Unloaded
    MagicYarn{1.0.9} [Magic Yarn] (MagicYarn_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    meteors{2.11.2} [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.11.2.zip) Unloaded
    AS_Minions{1.7.9b} [Minions] (minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    numina{0.0.1-17} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.0.1-17.jar) Unloaded
    powersuits{0.8.0-18} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.8.0-18.jar) Unloaded
    MoreEnchants{1.2.5} [MoreEnchants] (MoreEnchants-MC1.6-1.2.5.jar) Unloaded
    Morph{0.6.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.6.0.zip) Unloaded
    MutantCreatures{1.4.4} [Mutant Creatures] (Mutant_Creatures_v1.4.4_mc1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    necromancy{1.4c} [Necromancy] (necromancy-1.4c-9.jar) Unloaded
    PlunderRummage{0.5.0} [Plunder Rummage] (Plunder_Rummage_0.5.0__MC_1.6.4_.zip) Unloaded
    PortalGun{2.0.1} [PortalGun] (Portal-Gun-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    mod_Unlimited{Not available} [mod_Unlimited] (Superheroes Unlimited Mod V2.3.3.zip) Unloaded
    Sync{2.0.0} [Sync] (Sync2.0.0.zip) Unloaded
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.1.jar) Unloaded
    timecontrol{V0.1 - 1.7.2} [Time Control] (Time Control-V0.1 - 1.7.2.jar) Unloaded
    TrailMix{2.0.0} [TrailMix] (Trail-Mix-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    adnantheclydetravellinghouse{1.0.0} [Travelling House] (TravellingHouseMod_1_6_4_v1_0_0.zip) Unloaded
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.1.1} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.6} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded
    WebDisplay{0.7} [Web Displays] (WebDisplays.zip) Unloaded
    YALSM{2.0.3} [Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod] (yalsm-2.0.3.jar) Unloaded
    mod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2266, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Has anyone tried the retrogen out yet looking for feed back on it.
    Well, I've searched this post and haven't found any one ask this question:

Could I change the experience I got when right click with a Experience Tome ?

The reason I want this was that, recently I built a small ore farm use the MagicCrops and MineFactoryReloaded mods, and using AppliedEnergistics and DartCraft to automatically process the crops to metal ingots, by the processing I got a *lot* experience like about 50,000 stored in my Experience Tome ! How long will it take to get them back to me by right click ?

So, please add some config options or change the way to get back the exeprience. Thanks a lot.
    Does anyone know another mod with something that works a bit like the force wrench? DartCraft does nothing but crash every modpack I run. It works great alone, but there's little to the mod I give a crap about but the force wrench.

There's a dolly from one mod, but that only works with chests/barrels. I need something for mob spawners.
    S Y S T E M:CPU:total 4 * Memory: 4k page, physical 6157592k(3742924k free), swap 7468312k(3909516k free)*vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.55-b03) for windows-amd64 JRE (1.7.0_55-b13), built on Mar 17 2014 19:45:30 by "java_re" with unknown MS VC++:1600
    is there any idea of adding so you can mix lets say Speed and grinding on a core? would be awesome
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes