1.6.4 1.7.10 Forge SMP

BiblioCraft [v1.7.5]-Bookcases, armor stands, shelves, printing presses, seats, map frames and more! Updated 07/20/2014

Thanks a TON everyone who has been helping out with language translations! I am blown away by the response. To help make this process a little easier, I have went through all the languages that have been posted and PM'd to me and picked out what I thought was the best of the ones that got multiple submissions. I took what I have and created a Github Repository. On the readme on the first page I made a list of all the languages I have so far for BiblioCraft and the authors behind the ones that are there. Sorry if I didn't use your translation, but you are more than welcome to help make sure the one I did use is correct. I will continue to sift through what gets posted here and update the github, but I also encourage anyone to come check out the git and help update/fix/add to my growing list of translations. :)

Heres another link if anyone didn't catch that: https://github.com/Nuchaz/BiblioCraft
    I'll update the main forum thread here in a bit with a message about the new github.

Quote from Warkittenz

One of my very favorite mods!

Request: Iron instead of gold lights. Gold doesn't go with my color scheme sadly.

I may just add in some iron lamps eventually as an extra thing, there seems to be a good bit of interest, but if you are interested in Iron Instead of gold, you are more than welcome to modify the texture(s) in your personal copy to suit your tastes. :)

Quote from CaerMaster

I am unable to download from the ge.tt site. Is there any alternate download location?

Quote from T145

The download links aren't functional; are there any alternate links?

I am working on setting up alternate hosting right now. Sorry about that, I wasn't anyone had issues with ge.tt. I am going to setup a new primary link with ge.tt as my secondary. The new links will be direct, so no more external website after adfly when I get these posted. I (just tonight) purchased a VPS for hosting and I will be curious to see how well it handles my traffic. When you check the downloads and see 2 links, you know I've updated the links and the first link in line will be the new one. So stay tuned. :)
    Quote from japtic

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jds/bibliocraft/bopwood/renderers/BookcaseRenderer

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jds/bibliocraft/rendering/TileEntityBookcaseRenderer

I am getting this error log.
    help plz??
    I really want this mod :D
    looks really cool

I looks like you possibly only have a BiblioWoods addon installed and are missing the regular BiblioCraft. BiblioCraft is required before the BiblioWoods addons will work. It's possible your BiblioCraft zip file got corrupted during downloading or something. If you do have it, try re-downloading it and see if that fixes it. :)
    I was trying to launch minecraft and got this error, i saw you made a fix but i tried changing the id in the config and even deleting it and im stuck at this point. any help would be appreciated.

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to D:\Technic\alpha-magic-and-castles\crash-reports\crash-2013-08-20_02.29.17-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9c9cdead --------
    Full report at:
    D:\Technic\alpha-magic-and-castles\crash-reports\crash-2013-08-20_02.29.17-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 8/20/13 2:29 AM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 725362320 bytes (691 MB) / 1638662144 bytes (1562 MB) up to 5726666752 bytes (5461 MB)
    JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx6144m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 40 mods loaded, 40 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.27} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomLAN{2.2} [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5h.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BetterStorage{0.6.2.23} [BetterStorage] ([1.5.2]BetterStorage_0.6.2.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ArsMagica{5.52.014} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.52.014.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Breeds{1.5.1 v2.0} [ModBreeds] (Better Breeding 1.5.2 v4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    BiomesOPlenty{0.5.5} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CatapultMod{0.8.9.137-beta-MC151} [Catapult Mod] (Catapult_Mod-0.8.9.137-beta-MC15X.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.2.12} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    chococraft{2.8.8} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (Chococraft_2.8.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomSpawner{2.2.5} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.2.15} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d4} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3d3 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DartCraft{Beta 0.1.20} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.1.20.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DragonMounts{0.99.2} [Dragon Mounts Forge (WIP)] (dragonmount_v0.99.2_mc1.5.1 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MoCreatures{5.2.5} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1h-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b (2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LotsOfFood{1.5.2} [Lots of Food] (Lots of Food 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_Gibbing{1.5.2v1} [mod_Gibbing] (MobAmputation1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_Gibs{1.5.2v1} [mod_Gibs] (MobDismemberment1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_Wool2String{1.5.1} [mod_Wool2String] (Optional_Wool2String_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RopesPlus{1.4.0} [Ropes+] (RopePlus_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3d3 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    camping{1.0.2a} [The Camping Mod] (The Camping Mod 1.0.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Vending{1.0.9} [Vending] (vending-1.5.2-1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    weaponmod{1.5.2 v1.12.0} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod v1.12.0_srg.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 680/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 309
    at net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment.(Enchantment.java:109)
    at jds.bibliocraft.EnchantmentReading.(EnchantmentReading.java:12)
    at jds.bibliocraft.items.ItemLoader.initItems(ItemLoader.java:45)
    at jds.bibliocraft.BiblioCraft.load(BiblioCraft.java:85)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3d82bc7e ----------

kennykmac9, presumably you have an enchantment ID conflict between BetterStorage and BiblioCraft.

crash-2013-08-20_02.29.17-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash

"Nothing is built upon rock: for all is built upon sand: but let each man build as if sand were rock".
    (Jorge Luis Borges, Evangelio Apocrifo)
    I've just done the last controls and here you have the italian version.
    I've found to bugs(?) that i don't know how to resolve: 1) the letter "à" (Alt + 133) doesn't show up but it give me a "?"instead. 2)All the characters have changed.
    If you know how to fix these things please say it to me

Here you have the link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/si8fo24yqei1tkh/it_IT.lang
    How I install it for 1.6.2?
    Quote from Ekalips

Hey,hello all. This is my translation for russian language. Here - https://www.dropbox....lia2/ru_RU.lang

With all the respect, there are some corrections:

Стенд для брони - should be "Стойка для брони"
    Держак для инструментов - should be "Стеллаж для инструментов" (or just "Полка")
    Банка для печеньем - should be "Банка для печенья"
    Шруповерт - should be "Шуруповерт"
    Quote from Nuchaz
    Possibly. I'll look into craftguide and what it takes to support it when I get some time.

Thank you, sir! That would be neat.
    "Nothing is built upon rock: for all is built upon sand: but let each man build as if sand were rock".
    (Jorge Luis Borges, Evangelio Apocrifo)
    Quote from Megito

How I install it for 1.6.2?

You have to instal forge (Look at at direwolf20's guide), then you havethe forge profile.
    You then go to .minecraft/mods and copy the file of the mod and there you go
    Quote from enkryptor

With all the respect, there are some corrections:

Стенд для брони - should be "Стойка для брони"
    Держак для инструментов - should be "Стеллаж для инструментов" (or just "Полка")
    Банка для печеньем - should be "Банка для печенья"
    Шруповерт - should be "Шуруповерт"

Thank you, sir! That would be neat.

Thanks,I was in a hurry when translated and unfortunately made some mistakes.
    So , here is russian translation v2 =). Thanks enkryptor for finding bugs .

language.name=Русский
    language.region=RU
    language.code=ru_RU

// Tab Names
    itemGroup.BiblioCraft=БиблиоКрафт

// Gui stuff
    gui.armorstand=Стойка для брони
    gui.bookcase=Книжный шкаф
    gui.cookiejar=Банка для печенья
    gui.shelf=Деревянная полка
    gui.label=Деревянная табличка
    gui.potionshelf=Полка для зелий
    gui.typeset.selectbook=Пожалуйста,выберите книгу
    gui.table=Деревянный стол
    gui.case=Витрина
    gui.toolrack=Стеллаж для инструментов
    gui.desk=Деревянный письменный стол

//Tape Measure Texts
    tape.measurenorthsouth=Измерение Север / Юг =
    tape.measureeastwest=Измерение Восток / Запад =
    tape.measureheight=Измерение Высота =
    tape.nomeasure=Нет измерений.
    tape.measure=Измерение =
    tape.startmeasure=Начало измерения.
    tape.mode0=Переключение режима на Север / Юг, Восток / Запад, и высоту.
    tape.mode1=Переключение режима на абсолютное измерение.

lock.creativeonly=Только для креатив режима
    lock.notowner=Вы не владелец этого блока.
    lock.locked=Этот блок был заблокирован.
    lock.unlocked=Этот блок был разблокирован.

// Blocks
    CookieJar.name=Банка для печенья
    MarkerPole.name=Указатель
    tile.BiblioType.name=Стол для гравировки штампов
    tile.BiblioPress.name=Печатный станок
    tile.BiblioArmorStand.name=Стойка для брони
    OakBookcase.name=Книжный шкаф из дуба
    SpruceBookcase.name=Книжный шкаф из ели
    BirchBookcase.name=Книжный шкаф из березы
    JungleBookcase.name=Книжный шкаф из тропической древесины
    OakPotionShelf.name=Полка для зелий из дуба
    SprucePotionShelf.name=Полка для зелий из ели
    BirchPotionShelf.name=Полка для зелий из березы
    JunglePotionShelf.name=Полка для зелий из тропической древесины
    OakShelf.name=Полка из дуба
    SpruceShelf.name=Полка из ели
    BirchShelf.name=Полка из березы
    JungleShelf.name=Полка из тропической древесины
    OakWeaponRack.name=Стеллаж для инструментов из дуба
    SpruceWeaponRack.name=Стеллаж для инструментов из ели
    BirchWeaponRack.nameСтеллаж для инструментов из березы
    JungleWeaponRack.name=Стеллаж для инструментов из тропической древесины
    OakLabel.name=Табличка из дуба
    SpruceLabel.name=Табличка из ели
    BirchLabel.name=Табличка из березы
    JungleLabel.name=Табличка из тропической древесины
    RedLinedOakCase.name=Витрина из дуба
    BlueLinedOakCase.name=Витрина из дуба
    GreenLinedOakCase.name=Витрина из дуба
    BlackLinedOakCase.name=Витрина из дуба
    RedLinedSpruceCase.name=Витрина из ели
    BlueLinedSpruceCase.name=Витрина из ели
    GreenLinedSpruceCase.name=Витрина из ели
    BlackLinedSpruceCase.name=Витрина из ели
    RedLinedBirchCase.name=Витрина из березы
    BlueLinedBirchCase.name=Витрина из березы
    GreenLinedBirchCase.name=Витрина из березы
    BlackLinedBirchCase.name=Витрина из березы
    RedLinedJungleCase.name=Витрина из тропической древесины
    BlueLinedJungleCase.name=Витрина из тропической древесины
    GreenLinedJungleCase.name=Витрина из тропической древесины
    BlackLinedJungleCase.name=Витрина из тропической древесины
    OakWritingDesk.name=Письменный стол из дуба
    SpruceWritingDesk.name=Письменный стол из ели
    BirchWritingDesk.name=Письменный стол из березы
    JungleWritingDesk.name=Письменный стол из тропической древесины
    OakTable.name=Стол из дуба
    SpruceTable.name=Стол из ели
    BirchTable.name=Стол из березы
    JungleTable.name=Стол из тропической древесины

//lights
    whiteLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    lightGrayLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    grayLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    blackLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    redLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    orangeLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    yellowLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    limeLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    greenLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    cyanLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    lightBlueLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    blueLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    purpleLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    magentaLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    pinkLantern.name=Золотой светильник
    brownLantern.name=Золотой светильник

whiteLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    lightGrayLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    grayLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    blackLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    redLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    orangeLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    yellowLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    limeLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    greenLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    cyanLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    lightBlueLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    blueLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    purpleLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    magentaLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    pinkLamp.name=Необычная лампа
    brownLamp.name=Необычная лампа

tile.case.redline=Красная подкладка
    tile.case.blueline=Синяя подкладка
    tile.case.greenline=Зеленая подкладка
    tile.case.blackline=Черная подкладка

lamp.hood0=Белый плафон
    lamp.hood1=Светло-серый плафон
    lamp.hood2=Серый плафон
    lamp.hood3=Черный плафон
    lamp.hood4=Красный плафон
    lamp.hood5=Оранжевый плафон
    lamp.hood6=Желтый плафон
    lamp.hood7=Салатовый плафон
    lamp.hood8=Зеленый плафон
    lamp.hood9=Голубой плафон
    lamp.hood10=Светло-голубой плафон
    lamp.hood11=Синий плафон
    lamp.hood12=Фиолетовый плафон
    lamp.hood13=Пурпурный плафон
    lamp.hood14=Розовый плафон
    lamp.hood15=Коричневый плафон

lantern.candle0=Белая свеча
    lantern.candle1=Светло-серая свеча
    lantern.candle2=Серая свеча
    lantern.candle3=Черная свеча
    lantern.candle4=Красная свеча
    lantern.candle5=Оранжевая свеча
    lantern.candle6=Желтая свеча
    lantern.candle7=Салатовая свеча
    lantern.candle8=Зеленая свеча
    lantern.candle9=Голубая свеча
    lantern.candle10=Светло-голубая свеча
    lantern.candle11=Синяя свеча
    lantern.candle12=Фиолетовая свеча
    lantern.candle13=Пурпурная свеча
    lantern.candle14=Розовая свеча
    lantern.candle15=Коричневая свеча

// Items
    item.tapeMeasure.name=Рулетка
    item.tape.name=Катушка рулетки
    item.BiblioChase.name=Печатный штамп
    item.PrintPlate.name=Пластина для изготовления штампа
    item.EnchantedPlate.name=Зачарованная плита
    item.BiblioRedBook.name=Редстоун: Том I
    item.BiblioGlasses.readingglasses.name=Очки для чтения
    item.BiblioGlasses.tintedglasses.name=Затемненные очки
    item.BiblioGlasses.monocle.name=Монокль
    item.BiblioDrill.name=Шуруповерт
    item.BiblioCreativeLock.name=Замок и ключ
    item.BiblioClipboard.name=Планшет
    Last edited by Ekalips: 8/20/2013 5:22:33 AM
    @Ekalips and @TheWikingWarrior Nuchaz now has a Github repo running for the translations; if you put the files there, it would be a lot easier to manage these; of course you don't need to and The files here will also be put into the GitHub repo, but always look there for latest versions of lang files!
    I am a hobby Mod Translator; if you want your mod to get a German translation, feel free to contact me. :)
    Quote from Vexatos

@Ekalips and @TheWikingWarrior Nuchaz now has a Github repo running for the translations; if you put the files there, it would be a lot easier to manage these; of course you don't need to and The files here will also be put into the GitHub repo, but always look there for latest versions of lang files!

Think that Nuchaz have done it, but for next update i'll upload it there
    Quote from Nuchaz

I looks like you possibly only have a BiblioWoods addon installed and are missing the regular BiblioCraft. BiblioCraft is required before the BiblioWoods addons will work. It's possible your BiblioCraft zip file got corrupted during downloading or something. If you do have it, try re-downloading it and see if that fixes it. :)

oh cool thnx it works now!
    I am so exited now to use ur mod!! thnx a lot!!
    I've noticed that items such as the ropes are put in the shelves sideways and therefore are invisible.
    Best Mods:
    Clay Soldiers Mod
    BiblioCraft Mod (also on the forums)
    Flans Mod (many locations)
    Quote from enkryptor

kennykmac9, presumably you have an enchantment ID conflict between BetterStorage and BiblioCraft.

crash-2013-08-20_02.29.17-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash

i have a copy of the file i can post it in her if you need it in a text file form let me know thank you

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 8/20/13 2:29 AM
    Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 309
    at net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment.(Enchantment.java:109)
    at jds.bibliocraft.EnchantmentReading.(EnchantmentReading.java:12)
    at jds.bibliocraft.items.ItemLoader.initItems(ItemLoader.java:45)
    at jds.bibliocraft.BiblioCraft.load(BiblioCraft.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 725362320 bytes (691 MB) / 1638662144 bytes (1562 MB) up to 5726666752 bytes (5461 MB)
    JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx6144m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 40 mods loaded, 40 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.27} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomLAN{2.2} [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GuiAPI{0.15.6} [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.6-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5h.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BetterStorage{0.6.2.23} [BetterStorage] ([1.5.2]BetterStorage_0.6.2.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ArsMagica{5.52.014} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.52.014.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Breeds{1.5.1 v2.0} [ModBreeds] (Better Breeding 1.5.2 v4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    BiomesOPlenty{0.5.5} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CatapultMod{0.8.9.137-beta-MC151} [Catapult Mod] (Catapult_Mod-0.8.9.137-beta-MC15X.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.2.12} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    chococraft{2.8.8} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (Chococraft_2.8.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CustomSpawner{2.2.5} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.2.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.2.15} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d4} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3d3 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DartCraft{Beta 0.1.20} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.1.20.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DragonMounts{0.99.2} [Dragon Mounts Forge (WIP)] (dragonmount_v0.99.2_mc1.5.1 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MoCreatures{5.2.5} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1h-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b (2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LotsOfFood{1.5.2} [Lots of Food] (Lots of Food 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_Gibbing{1.5.2v1} [mod_Gibbing] (MobAmputation1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_Gibs{1.5.2v1} [mod_Gibs] (MobDismemberment1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_Wool2String{1.5.1} [mod_Wool2String] (Optional_Wool2String_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RopesPlus{1.4.0} [Ropes+] (RopePlus_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3d3 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    camping{1.0.2a} [The Camping Mod] (The Camping Mod 1.0.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Vending{1.0.9} [Vending] (vending-1.5.2-1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    weaponmod{1.5.2 v1.12.0} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod v1.12.0_srg.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 680/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    If you can, please move the index numbers of the new items to new, more obscure ID's so it's easier to run this with other mods.
    I had trouble trying to get this mod to work with my minecraft. It kept crashing my game. I tired just using Bibliocraft on its own to see if it is the other mods that were making it crash but it was'nt. How do i install Bibliocraft on my minecraft using 7zip so that my minecraft does not crash?
    Quote from Smarty411

I had trouble trying to get this mod to work with my minecraft. It kept crashing my game. I tired just using Bibliocraft on its own to see if it is the other mods that were making it crash but it was'nt. How do i install Bibliocraft on my minecraft using 7zip so that my minecraft does not crash?

1.6.2 is different. You install Minecraft forge. Then you drop it into your mods folder that will appear in .minecraft.
    DO NOT mess with the bin folder or the equivilant unless you know what your doing. Minecraft forge works differently now. Your Minecraft will not work right under that version if it is tampered with.
    (why is Minecraft counted as misspelled on the Minecraft forum. Weird :steve_sillyface: )
    Last edited by WillisDoering: 8/20/2013 11:36:15 PM
    Best Mods:
    Clay Soldiers Mod
    BiblioCraft Mod (also on the forums)
    Flans Mod (many locations)
    Update 1.4.0 is great! Good job!
    But armor stand with head still crashs if selected Russian language. In English language all works good :)
    Sorry for my bad English, I'm Russian
    Wonderful update as always Nuchaz. I was wondering if there was any plans for a readable/writable version of the redstone book? I've been thinking of how useful that would be for puzzles in adventure maps.

I also have a question about the lock and key effects on a block. I know currently it prevents the block from being mined/interacted with by anyone other than the person who locked it, but will there be an in between mode for bookshelves so we can have a mostly filled bookshelf but other players can put in/take out books in specific spots? Again mostly adventure map useage.
    Last edited by Remmus110203: 8/21/2013 11:49:42 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes