[1.5.2][SSP][SMP] CubeBots 1.4.4 - now with zombie configuration!

Link doesn't works :c
    If the miner gets beat by an ore finder I will be very shocked. The miner will mine for you, and you people want a bot that changes colour when within the radius of an ore? This world is mad.
    I think i have newest forge but i try re-installing it. perhaps it works then coz it kind a half works :D
    Check out my Youtube channel here:
    http://bit.ly/1h1mJ5U
    (bitly link to follow the clicks)
    Quote from Andreas90s

If the miner gets beat by an ore finder I will be very shocked. The miner will mine for you, and you people want a bot that changes colour when within the radius of an ore? This world is mad.

The point of MINEcraft is to mine and find ores and build etc, what's the point of that part of MINEcraft if you have a robot to do everything for you? Whereas the Ore-Finder will show you where ores are so you still have the fun of mining for it rather than letting a robot do it for you.
    Did this work in SMP? I saw someone mentioning it at the first page. I just started to look at mods last night so I'm new to all all this but i tried to host it on my SMP server and get a error:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 2013-02-08 19:45
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
    at willeze.cubebots.ModBase.<clinit>(ModBase.java:65)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:418)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:494)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:351)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/Minecraft for invalid side SERVER
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:38)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:228)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:173)
    ... 32 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 303076952 bytes (289 MB) / 323485696 bytes (308 MB) up to 3808428032 bytes (3632 MB)
    JVM Flags: 0 total;
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.32.553 Minecraft Forge 6.6.1.524 19 mods loaded, 19 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    RubeAurora [Mr. Rube's Aurora Mod] (AuroraRubealis_v101_For_147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.6_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BetterStorage [BetterStorage] ([1.4.7] BetterStorage_0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    AtmosMobs [Atmosmobs mod] (AtmosMobs.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioCraft [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft [v1.0.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CubeBots [CubeBots] (CubeBots 1.1.1.zip) Unloaded
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.7-3.9.0.jar) Unloaded
    GP [Gems+] (GemsPlus Forge 1.4.7.zip) Unloaded
    Lanterns [Lanterns] (Lanterns 1.1.5 Universal.zip) Unloaded
    darkhax_msm [MoreSwordMod] (More Swords Mod 2.3.5 For 1.4.7.jar) Unloaded
    MutantCreatures [Mutant Creatures] (Mutant Creatures v1.2.2 mc1.4.7.zip) Unloaded
    Staircraftmod [Staircraft] (Staircraft 1.1b - 1.4.7 Forge.zip) Unloaded
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.15.1.zip) Unloaded
    AIBlock [AIBlock] (Weather v1.3 Mod for MC v1.4.6.zip) Unloaded
    ExtendedRenderer [Extended Renderer] (Weather v1.3 Mod for MC v1.4.6.zip) Unloaded
    WeatherMod [Weather and Tornadoes] (Weather v1.3 Mod for MC v1.4.6.zip) Unloaded
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Thanks. :)
    Quote from brambles95

The point of MINEcraft is to mine and find ores and build etc, what's the point of that part of MINEcraft if you have a robot to do everything for you? Whereas the Ore-Finder will show you where ores are so you still have the fun of mining for it rather than letting a robot do it for you.

CB Miner and CB Ore Finder will both save time when mining. The Miner takes the fun from mining yet the Ore Finder takes the fun out of finding Diamonds. You find searching for diamonds frustrating, I find mining boring old quarries boring. They both have advantages and disadvantages, and yes it is "Mine"craft - meaning you mine for ores including diamond, however frustrating.
    Quote from Andreas90s

CB Miner and CB Ore Finder will both save time when mining. The Miner takes the fun from mining yet the Ore Finder takes the fun out of finding Diamonds. You find searching for diamonds frustrating, I find mining boring old quarries boring. They both have advantages and disadvantages, and yes it is "Mine"craft - meaning you mine for ores including diamond, however frustrating.

Maybe so but the Ore Finder will be much more helpful rather than the bot constantly mining, it gives you the chance to mine if, like me, you prefer to mine yourself. And clearly others agree as it has the most votes.
    Quote from brambles95

Maybe so but the Ore Finder will be much more helpful rather than the bot constantly mining, it gives you the chance to mine if, like me, you prefer to mine yourself. And clearly others agree as it has the most votes.

That's basically cheating to find ores, as mining is totally random. You have to place the bot is a specific position and then let it mine, so you are not always guaranteed ore, as with the siren bot, you are guaranteed ore without the affect of mining stone, digging dirt/gravel etc.
    Quote from Andreas90s

That's basically cheating to find ores, as mining is totally random. You have to place the bot is a specific position and then let it mine, so you are not always guaranteed ore, as with the siren bot, you are guaranteed ore without the affect of mining stone, digging dirt/gravel etc.

It's not really, since you don't have to take the bot with you when you go mining. It's a matter of choice.
    Quote from brambles95

It's not really, since you don't have to take the bot with you when you go mining. It's a matter of choice.

As I said, advantages and disadvantages for both bots. It's just a matter of preference.
    Quote from brambles95

The point of MINEcraft is to mine and find ores and build etc, what's the point of that part of MINEcraft if you have a robot to do everything for you?

MINEBlockcraft
    Quote from Wristrule

MINEBlockcraft

what?
    Quote from brambles95

what?

Grow up :)
    2awesome4me

And BTW miner bot would be simply great.
    Last edited by wblabla4: 2/8/2013 4:31:09 PM
    Join this Hamachi server! ID: aweshiz's server PASS: 9999 IP: 5.163.103.189 Awesome staff, friendly community, no lag! | I'M 12. GET OVER IT.
    Quote from brambles95

When is the vote closing? :DPA:

12h00 GMT Today

Quote from DemonicTvdinner

Aye suppose I'm a little late with my suggestion, none the less here it is. A bot that can chuck objects like primed TNT for example at a marked target and you could mark targets like walls or pesky village houses with a special torch like marker. Beats a TNT cannon eh? Hmmm maybe it chuck mobs too?

Quote from Epidemia78

a bridge bot could also be useful, would work the same as the elevator bot but moves forward instead of up. Right click to retract it to where you are standing (under your feet preferably) and right click again, move forward and repeat as needed to cross large gaps

Oooooo when you guys posted this i went to sleep xD
    Quote from KnightFox_1996

Link doesn't works :c

which link?

Quote from Andreas90s

people are mad and crazy, just cubebots, they are naive, and cube.

Quote from Vargavinter

Did this work in SMP? I saw someone mentioning it at the first page. I just started to look at mods last night so I'm new to all all this but i tried to host it on my SMP server and get a error:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 2013-02-08 19:45
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
    at willeze.cubebots.ModBase.<clinit>(ModBase.java:65)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:418)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:494)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:351)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class net/minecraft/client/Minecraft for invalid side SERVER
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:38)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:228)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:173)
    ... 32 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 303076952 bytes (289 MB) / 323485696 bytes (308 MB) up to 3808428032 bytes (3632 MB)
    JVM Flags: 0 total;
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.32.553 Minecraft Forge 6.6.1.524 19 mods loaded, 19 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    RubeAurora [Mr. Rube's Aurora Mod] (AuroraRubealis_v101_For_147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.6_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BetterStorage [BetterStorage] ([1.4.7] BetterStorage_0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    AtmosMobs [Atmosmobs mod] (AtmosMobs.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioCraft [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft [v1.0.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CubeBots [CubeBots] (CubeBots 1.1.1.zip) Unloaded
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.7-3.9.0.jar) Unloaded
    GP [Gems+] (GemsPlus Forge 1.4.7.zip) Unloaded
    Lanterns [Lanterns] (Lanterns 1.1.5 Universal.zip) Unloaded
    darkhax_msm [MoreSwordMod] (More Swords Mod 2.3.5 For 1.4.7.jar) Unloaded
    MutantCreatures [Mutant Creatures] (Mutant Creatures v1.2.2 mc1.4.7.zip) Unloaded
    Staircraftmod [Staircraft] (Staircraft 1.1b - 1.4.7 Forge.zip) Unloaded
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.15.1.zip) Unloaded
    AIBlock [AIBlock] (Weather v1.3 Mod for MC v1.4.6.zip) Unloaded
    ExtendedRenderer [Extended Renderer] (Weather v1.3 Mod for MC v1.4.6.zip) Unloaded
    WeatherMod [Weather and Tornadoes] (Weather v1.3 Mod for MC v1.4.6.zip) Unloaded
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Thanks. :)

I'm making this mod work for dedicated server :D wait for it in the next update

Quote from Andreas90s

Quote from Andreas90s

Quote from brambles95

Quote from brambles95

Quote from Andreas90s

As I said, advantages and disadvantages for both bots. It's just a matter of preference.

Those are both clever thinking ;) don't worry guys i'll make sure the game still has some fun with mining and finding things no matter what bots are chosen
    Add CB Terraformer and great mod
    seriously miner and ore finder are the only ones with high votes....do any of you have a job -_-
    This is my Signature.
    Hi
    Okay sure im a brony but DO YOU THINK I FLIPPIN CARE?! AM I PROUD OF IT?...Okay maybe but...DEAL WITH IT DANGIT!
    Quote from ADVENTUREUPDATE

seriously miner and ore finder are the only ones with high votes....do any of you have a job -_-

i think mostly no xD....and to be honest i don't have a job too :P
    maybe i shouldnt have accepted those ideas in the first place....
    Last edited by WilliamLe: 2/8/2013 6:43:49 PM
    Quote from Will.Eze

i think mostly no xD....and to be honest i don't have a job too :P
    maybe i shouldnt have accepted those ideas in the first place....
    personally,i like all the ideas i just wish they all could be in at once :/
    This is my Signature.
    Hi
    Okay sure im a brony but DO YOU THINK I FLIPPIN CARE?! AM I PROUD OF IT?...Okay maybe but...DEAL WITH IT DANGIT!
    Quote from ADVENTUREUPDATE

personally,i like all the ideas i just wish they all could be in at once :/

the most votes will just be released first ;)
    i stated in the OP that non-chosen ideas may be implemented later :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes