1.5.1 Forge Items SMP SSP

LegendGear - Items and more, drawing inspiration from Zelda

I would love to play this, but I've installed everything correctly with Forge and this mod, yet I keep crashing before I even start the game. :(
    Quote from Mathematicman

I've got the latest version of FML and it still doesn't work for me! :(

Alright I have Minecraft 1.4.7 and forge 6.6.0.497

If your only installing this mod that build is verified to work.
    Help!
    I really want to play but it just crashes!
    please help!
    Here's the crash report.

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking entity

A full error report has been saved to C:\Documents and Settings\kikis\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-01_18.58.37-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 1e050a18 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Documents and Settings\kikis\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-01_18.58.37-server.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 2/1/13 6:58 PM

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at lm.a(PotionEffect.java:180)
    at md.bx(EntityLiving.java:2375)
    at md.y(EntityLiving.java:631)
    at lq.j_(Entity.java:431)
    at md.j_(EntityLiving.java:771)
    at yc.a(World.java:2291)
    at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
    at yc.g(World.java:2253)

-- Entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: Pig (pd)
    Entity ID: 115
    Name: Pig
    Exact location: -4.22, 59.96, -16.68
    Block location: World: (-5,59,-17), Chunk: (at 11,3,15 in -1,-2; contains blocks -16,0,-32 to -1,255,-17), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)
    Momentum: -0.03, -0.13, -0.45
    Stacktrace:
    at yc.h(World.java:2107)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: Copy of New World
    All players: 0 total; []
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 625 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -6108565651252138516
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-32,64,14), Chunk: (at 0,4,14 in -2,0; contains blocks -32,0,0 to -17,255,15), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 25080 game time, 11825 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 138565 (now: false), thunder time: 103051 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_11, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 197581960 bytes (188 MB) / 304087040 bytes (290 MB) up to 304087040 bytes (290 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms300m -Xmx300m
    AABB Pool Size: 2945 (164920 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2945 (164920 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_A3 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    LegendGear [Legend Gear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 971 (54376 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 971 (54376 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at lm.a(PotionEffect.java:180)
    at md.bx(EntityLiving.java:2375)
    at md.y(EntityLiving.java:631)
    at lq.j_(Entity.java:431)
    at md.j_(EntityLiving.java:771)
    at yc.a(World.java:2291)
    at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
    at yc.g(World.java:2253)
    at yc.h(World.java:2107)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    --- END ERROR REPORT ed297ed9 ----------
    That is a very bizarre crash, Yominecraftplayers. As best I can tell from the stack trace, your game crashed because there was a pig in your world with an invalid potion effect. Did you create the world from scratch with only those mods listed, or is it a world that had previously had other mods in place? My mod does not create or apply any new potion effect IDs.
    Are you taking ideas/suggestions? If you are here are mine.
    Blow Duster (I think that's what it's called) from Minish Cap.
    - Right click to suck up dropped items, chickens, and plants then left click to shoot it out.
    Fire, Ice, and light arrows.
    -Fire arrows can create a fire and is made with Netherrack
    -Ice arrows can make ice, snow, and a slowness 2 effect. It's made with SnowBlocks.
    -Light arrows shoot in a strait line and is made with glowstone blocks.
    If you have more than 1 kind of arrow , you can switch arrows by mouse wheel scrolling while charging your bow.

Thanks for creating a cool mod.
    Quote from DragonMaster16

This is pretty cool! What else are you planing to add to the mod?
    Hey how's the clan going?
    Forever protecting Hyrule
    Quote from Eziodude12345

Hey how's the clan going?

It's going great! Check out the clan's page and see for yourself!
    Forever protecting Hyrule with the power of the Master Sword, DragonMaster16. I support the server whose Banner I have below so check it out if you're interested! I also support the mod under the Server Banner, and I recommend you check it out! Click a Banner to visit their Thread.
    can anyone tell me how i would put this mod on my multiplayer server my freind also has the mod and it worked on lan but i don't know how to put it on my server.
    Quote from NMcCoy

That is a very bizarre crash, Yominecraftplayers. As best I can tell from the stack trace, your game crashed because there was a pig in your world with an invalid potion effect. Did you create the world from scratch with only those mods listed, or is it a world that had previously had other mods in place? My mod does not create or apply any new potion effect IDs.
    Now i get it! I did a mod revie for the trail mix mod and i tried to go on the same world!
    So if i make a new world it will work, right?
    AMAZING MOD MAN! I will Definitely install this to my minecraft right away! Congrats on an awesome mod dude. :)
    Very well made and balanced mod, I like how you managed to make everything look nice while not adding any new particle effects.
    I feel as if the bombs & bomb arrows should destroy cobblestone. Just a suggestion.

Now i get it! I did a mod revie for the trail mix mod and i tried to go on the same world!
    So if i make a new world it will work, right?

Or if you don't want to lose the world, re-install the Trail Mix mod and wait for the effect to run out.
    You can wait AFK if you want, but eye dunnow.
    I see there is an option in the config for blocks that can be broken by bombs, wich doesn't work.
    Will this be fixed, or is it intended?
    Ah - that currently doesn't do anything. It was planned, and then abandoned, while I figure out what to do with it, but I forgot to remove the config option at that time.

Curious as to people's opinions - should bombs destroy nothing, only cobblestone, or a new block type by default?
    Quote from NMcCoy

Ah - that currently doesn't do anything. It was planned, and then abandoned, while I figure out what to do with it, but I forgot to remove the config option at that time.

Curious as to people's opinions - should bombs destroy nothing, only cobblestone, or a new block type by default?

Whenever I install the mod with the direct download (adfly never works D:) the medallions work but the necklace items always become a seed. Why?
    Quote from youngsora1
    Whenever I install the mod with the direct download (adfly never works D:) the medallions work but the necklace items always become a seed. Why?

What kind of seed? You've probably got another mod with an item ID conflict. Tweak the config file of either that mod or mine in order to clear that up. :)
    This mod is pretty awesome! I made a video of it and it would be awesome if you could put it on the main forum page :-)

Quote from NMcCoy

In my opinion, the config idea was pretty good, and it should be inplemented.
    can somebody please hep me to install this mod because i cant without my minecraft crashing
    I would like to use this mod as it looks really good but I can't get it to load without crashing. I have tried every thing, latest Forge, No other mods, even tried putting it directly in my bin folder nothing works.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 1/26/13 4:21 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: tinker/tconstruct/tools/ToolCore
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:487)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:410)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: tinker/tconstruct/tools/ToolCore
    at tinker.tconstruct.TConstruct.preInit(TConstruct.java:51)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:486)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: tinker.tconstruct.tools.ToolCore
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    ... 31 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/api/ICustomElectricItem
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:174)
    ... 33 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.api.ICustomElectricItem
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
    ... 38 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraftforge.transformers.EventTransformer.transform(EventTransformer.java:29)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:228)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:173)
    ... 40 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
    Java Version: 1.6.0_37, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 489635336 bytes (466 MB) / 534708224 bytes (509 MB) up to 1069416448 bytes (1019 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_B6 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Familiars_API [Familiars API] (Familiars_API_1) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Doggy Talents [Doggy Talents] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct [TConstruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    kes5219_improvedfirstperson [Improved First Person View Mod] (Kes5219ImprovedFirstPerson1.4.7R1_U1 13-40-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    kes5219_Utility [Kes5219 Utility Mods] (Kes5219ModUtils1.4.7_U1 13-40-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Familiars_DefaultMobPack [DefaultMobPack] (Familiars_DefaultMobPack_1) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Familiars_ExtendedFamPack [ExtendedFamPack] (Familiars_ExtendedFamPack_1) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Mark-Crops [Magic Crops] (MagicalCropsMod1) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce 320M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-1.6.36, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: faithful32pack
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Last edited by Jazzyw1997: 2/5/2013 4:45:55 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes