1.5.1 Forge Items SMP SSP

LegendGear - Items and more, drawing inspiration from Zelda

Amazing mod
    "I'm kind of a big deal"
    Hope your body is ready to get flooded with people liking and using your mod. Also this guy is doing a multipart mod review of your mod also. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnhRwkkols8
    Can you also make a minecraft 1.4.5 compatible version?
    Quote from dylanisabnormal

Can you also make a minecraft 1.4.5 compatible version?

I doubt that he/she would, considering that he made it after 1.4.5
    What is the best forge to use?
    Quote from Pendragona55

What is the best forge to use?

Version minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.0.497. Basically the most up to date, recommended universal version.
    Quote from NMcCoy

Not especially; it's leftover code from an earlier iteration and doesn't do anything. Think of it as an easter egg. :)

The effect is derived from a slime 'using' the heart. But yes an Easter egg indeed!

Can you elaborate on this? If you have a quiver with arrows in it, it will draw from the quiver before using loose arrows. If all of your quivers are empty, it will use arrows as normal. Are you seeing behavior other than this?

I apologies on this I was using a modded bow from Minefantasy, 'ironbark' It uses your quiver as intended but has a few glitches. This issue needs to go onto another forum not yours.

That's strange. Glitch out in what way? I don't know how mo' creatures does things, so I'm not sure what the interaction here is. Are you right-clicking the mob with an emerald shard in hand? (If you merge shards by right-clicking, it will play the sound; this is intended.) Are you collecting an emerald shard while a thing is sitting on your head?

The sound will continually replay in a spam like way. I cannot physically show you anything because I would need to make a video(which I might do.) But specifically you can pick up a scorpion and place it on your head with mo'creatures. When doing so the sound from the emerald pick up is then spammed until you rightclick again causing the scorpion to become removed. If you don't know what to do about that~ its fine, I just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Speaking of quivers and things sitting on your head... I have updated the main post with a "secrets" category. ;)

Bomb + arrow = head exploded (<- see what I did there :D?)
    Amazing amazing mod, did a showcase will post it for others as I go very in depth with everything and it should help people, plus it's just awesome ;) Coming right up!....
    Update released!

Medallions can now be attached to swords to give them special attacks! Check the "Augmented Swords" section in the main post for more info!

Also, dispensers can now arm bombs, per Devalut's suggestion.
    Quote from NMcCoy

Update released!

Medallions can now be attached to swords to give them special attacks! Check the "Augmented Swords" section in the main post for more info!

Also, dispensers can now arm bombs, per Devalut's suggestion.

Dangit I would have loved to have had that part in my video haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-yPLLCtDY8&feature=youtu.be
    Fixed
    Last edited by MoonlitUmbreon: 1/31/2013 8:13:26 PM
    Sorry for double post
    Last edited by MoonlitUmbreon: 1/31/2013 8:14:00 PM
    The quivers dont work with the bows added by the more bows mod. I'm not sure about any other modded bows, though- i only got this one because I dont use normal bows much and i felt bad leaving my quiver sitting on my shelf, unused.
    Quote from estradus

The quivers dont work with the bows added by the more bows mod. I'm not sure about any other modded bows, though- i only got this one because I dont use normal bows much and i felt bad leaving my quiver sitting on my shelf, unused.

Looks like I found the forum page.

Well this indeed looks like a great mod I have got to try this on my mod pack some day. Also I'm am a heavy more bows mod user so if what Estradus says about the incompatibility is true then I feel unsure about adding the mod
    Great mod with no pointless items.

Interoperability with Balkon's weapon mod and other weapon-adding mods would of course be great. Hmm... time for a Forge Weapon Dictionary :P ?
    great mod this mod is amazing hope this mod keeps continue cuz u are a amazing moder and i bet in a few month u will be famous :)
    The only incompatability is that it doesnt use the arrows from the quiver- you have to have them seperate.
    Finally something legend of zelda other than adventurecraft. Looks amazing.

(Does my username suggest much.)
    Nerf's next great challenge is to make an automatic belt fed rocket launcher hand gun with a scope.
    Quote from LegendaryKoala

Finally a mod developer that attempts to be unique and different without overhauling all of minecraft in order to 'rein-vision it'.
    The pheonix feathers (which actually sound like they come from nexon's games; mabinogi, vindictus) are genius!

I will test this.

Edit: THEY WORK BEAUTIFULLY! I have been constantly brainstorming on the best way to make it so that players that are careful and strive to stay alive are given a chance. (Via falling in lava or falling to their death, some turn of unfortunate events ). As for the rest of everything I still have to Run through it all.

Get the latest version of fml.
    I've got the latest version of FML and it still doesn't work for me! :(
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes