1.6.4 1.7.10

Tinkers Construct

I generated a new world to check out the latest dev build (14). The ore bushes being underground is great. I noticed iron bushes still occasionally spawn on the surface. Also, copper bushes don't seem to spawn anywhere. I searched for a good half hour from surface to bedrock.
    Quote from TheRazorCraft

mDiyo i really can't install this mod,i've been trying the stable 1.5.1 build and the dev 1.5.1 build i have installed everything it needs and it still won't work.I was trying to install a bunch of mods and they all went well.Then when i installed this mod it's just stuck on a black screen.I tried testing stuff like deleting all the mods installed and let Tinker's Construct be the only mod and it still blackscreens.Yes im using the proper MC forge,i have no optifine,i tried id resolved and gui resolver and nothing works.Can I have any help to make this mod work? I really want to use it.

Try using the magic launcher easy to use easy mod installation

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/939149-launcher-magic-launcher-100-mods-options-news/
    Quote from mDiyo

I've moved Oreberries underground. There's something just right about this:

Aw, I was looking forward to seeing the bushes on the surface. Hadn't gotten around to playing with a dev version yet.
    Quote from Pelirow

Aw, I was looking forward to seeing the bushes on the surface. Hadn't gotten around to playing with a dev version yet.

u can brake them and place them aboveground :) best to find some mycylim tho seeing mdiyo made them spread like mushrooms
    or risk the nitro creeper and put them in a pitch black room >:3
    Should Silver Oreberries spawn when there's no mod installed that spawns Silver Ore?

There's no ingot or block form either, so there's going to be a ton of Silver Nuggets laying around.
    Last edited by raa1337: 4/21/2013 10:21:13 PM
    Pelirow: It didn't play as well as it seemed. It was a nice idea; the surface ores stayed.

monkeybeeee1: You'll need ores, not mycelium.

raa1337: Silver nuggets will be used to trade with villagers. I'm going to see if I can add some other villager types and buildings as well.
    Quote from mDiyo

raa1337: Silver nuggets will be used to trade with villagers. I'm going to see if I can add some other villager types and buildings as well.

Oh, that sounds interesting. Though it seems odd that silver is a currency, considering how it's used in all the other mods. Wouldn't mind an ingot/block form for those of us who collect too much of everything (And may not have other mods installed).

16 vein of Gold Gravel on the surface. Seems a bit large. ... By 2-4 times the norm.
    Last edited by raa1337: 4/21/2013 10:56:02 PM
    Quote from 360infenenrsorce

Try using the magic launcher easy to use easy mod installation

http://www.minecraft...s-options-news/

Quote from monkeybeeee1

how u instaled it ? u just install forge and put TC in the mod folder S: me have about 21 other mods running with TC and every thing is working fine for me S:

thats exactly what i did.and i still end up on a blackscreen :(

EDIT:Even if im using Magic Launcher it STILL does not work :(
    Last edited by TheRazorCraft: 4/21/2013 11:12:32 PM
    Instead of a black screen, could you get me an error log? Run this and paste the results on the thread: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61139081/minecrafterrortest.bat
    so i cannot tell any of the liquid ore due to them all being bright red -_-

also nitro creepers + Lightning =
    Last edited by Marvl101: 4/22/2013 2:17:38 AM
    Quote from mDiyo

monkeybeeee1: You'll need ores, not mycelium.

really? me placed mine on mycylim befor u made the underground oreberry and they seem to spread fine S:

and SWEET me love villager trading :D
    Can someone give me some hints on how to make steel because I have tried everything I can think of including throwing 5 of everything that would smelt into a smelter together.
    Quote from Magewolf

Can someone give me some hints on how to make steel because I have tried everything I can think of including throwing 5 of everything that would smelt into a smelter together.

To get steel, you need to install a mod that adds steel. (Railcraft, for example)
    Abusing (parenthesis), ,,commas,, :colons:, ;semicolons; and
    • bullet lists
    ​since 2009.
    my minecraft doesn't exactly crash it just doesn't let me make new worlds or open worlds i haven't been in (meaning those new worlds from which i had to quit the creating). so i have to get the mod out of it make a new world and open it quit minecraft get the mod back in and then i can play with it my modlist is (how forge displays it ingame):
    minecraft coder pack
    forge mod loader
    codechicken core
    not enough items
    bspkrscore
    famous
    treecapitator
    rei's minimap
    alchemine
    bibliocraft
    torojima's chococraft
    rpg inventory mod
    rogue and beastmaster patch
    vanilla shields mod
    rpginv mage addon
    subarakis rpg++ mod
    dalek mod
    EE3
    natura
    tinkers' construct
    the twilight forest
    XACT mod

is there any of these that hinder the making of worlds together with tinkers construct?

i tried again with only these mods and got the same thing:
    minecraft coder pack 1.44
    forge modloader 5.1.36.666
    minecraft forge 7.7.1.666
    codechicken core 0.8.5.6
    not enough items 1.5.2.9
    bspkrscore 1.03
    famous 1.2.8
    treecapitator 1.5.1.r01
    alchemine 1.1.4
    natura 2.0
    tinkers' construct 1.2

thought i'd give the versions maybe that there's a problem somewhere
    never mind i took a fresh version of mc, a slightly older version of forge and started adding everything one by one beginning at tinkers' construct all i have to add now is alchemine. rpg inventory, dalek mod, ee3, famous and durabilty 101. but that's not your concern
    Last edited by drakodra: 4/22/2013 1:13:25 PM
    mDiyo, Dropbox is VERY bad... Please use mediafire or another hoster...
    Whoa. I just updated to the latest dev version as I saw nugget recipes got fixed, and while they do work now, some of them seem decidedly off. For each 9 nuggets, I got 1 silver as I'd expect, but for tin, copper, and aluminum, I got 9 ingots(/raw aluminum) per craft. This seems off; or if it isn't, making them need a 3x3 set to craft seems kind of odd.
    So guys, I thought I'd drop a picture of some rough Mod Support for the Dokucraft TP, it's just pretty mashed up but I'm just trying.

ummm updated all my mod thismorning to make sure they was all latise verion and ma am getting this spamed in my mutimc log every m.sec just being on the menu screen

2013-04-22 16:01:18 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] ########## GL ERROR ##########
    2013-04-22 16:01:18 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] @ Pre render
    2013-04-22 16:01:18 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] 1281: Invalid value

and most of the texters for items vanilla and mod are missing S: want me to genorate a crash report?

nvm found it it was CC giving me that problem gonna ask the computercraft guys about it :P

mdiyo the only thing me can think of that is a downside to your mod is the gravle ore even tho mojang have fixed the vanilla sand dupe machen apprantly some 1 has found a new way to dupe sand and seeing gravle and your gravle ores oso work on sandgens there s a way for ppl to dupalcate the gravle ores in your mod S: just saying :P
    no clue how sandgens work code side only know it involves a super fast piston(in 1.5 it involves using tnt to shoot sand into the end)
    Last edited by monkeybeeee1: 4/22/2013 11:07:45 AM
    Quote from mDiyo

Pelirow: It didn't play as well as it seemed. It was a nice idea; the surface ores stayed.

So you mean you reverted back to surface spawning? Either way, I'm more fascinated with how you intend to implement the "growing" aspect of growing these berries. I know you mentioned wanting it to be challenging but obtainable.

Quote from departed93

So guys, I thought I'd drop a picture of some rough Mod Support for the Dokucraft TP, it's just pretty mashed up but I'm just trying.

Looks great! I'll definitely use it when it's done. Can you please post a link in this thread when done? I imagine mDiyo would like to have the link available in the OP too.
    Is it me or are mattocks not working properly on gravel?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes