1.6.4 1.7.10

Tinkers Construct

Quote from theweltinator
    Just take advantage of it and troll your friends.But seriously, make sure you have the latest version. It might be fixed.

Sadly I do have the latest version installed, so no luck there. Okay. After a few days of hair pulling and troubleshooting the issue appears to have resolved itself out of thin air.

I don't even. I'm gonna go lay down.
    Last edited by Alchemistmerlin: 1/30/2014 4:29:45 PM
    Quote from Tankman101

You need to use a tough rod for the Hammer.
    Thank You! :3
    Windows 8
    Because Everyone Needs A 14 Inch Tablet
    Can someone please help me figure out a way to automate harvesting of ore berries using a harvester from Minefactory Reloaded? I have read on other forums that this is possible, but when I set it all up nicely to do so, I get nothing. The concentrated essence berries grow, but the harvester doesn't do anything.

Anyone have any idea?
    Quote from YaNKeeR

Can someone please help me figure out a way to automate harvesting of ore berries using a harvester from Minefactory Reloaded? I have read on other forums that this is possible, but when I set it all up nicely to do so, I get nothing. The concentrated essence berries grow, but the harvester doesn't do anything.

Anyone have any idea?

I got 2 ore berry farms running with harvesters at the moment, they aren't XP ore berries but copper and iron ore berries, it works nicely, don't forget that you need to make sure they are nearly in total darkness for them to grow, for the XP ore berries, its not needed but I'm not sure we can harvest them with harvesters, I think we did it in 1.5.2 but I'm not 100% sure.
    Don't forget to upgrade the range of the harvester. For normal & without any upgrades, it only harvests a few blocks. If you are working with TE3, make sure, the Itemdutcs are set to output (change with your Crescent Hammer), otherwise it won't harvest. Why? Because he can't throw the harvested items out.
    Pemiumize.me - Your Multi-Sharehoster Downloading Service
    Quote from MickyFoley

Don't forget to upgrade the range of the harvester. For normal & without any upgrades, it only harvests a few blocks. If you are working with TE3, make sure, the Itemdutcs are set to output (change with your Crescent Hammer), otherwise it won't harvest. Why? Because he can't throw the harvested items out.

Yes and don't upgrade the itemducts with a servo or add any redstone signal next to it, its not needed, the harvester auto output to the itemducts provided they are set in output mode (red arrow), same thing goes for fluiducts but you don't even have to touch them with a wrench, in fact if you do so, the machine will only fill up the buffer and never output any liquids.
    I ran across this video earlier today. It's entirely unrelated, but everyone should watch it nonetheless.

Drobleck: That bug has been fixed.

cncwarlord: It's not possible for me to have connected textures with anything other than drawbridges connecting to each other. I might be able to rig that up if you're okay with that.

Astro3905: You need a bigger tool rod.

DeWolf: I don't see a problem? You'll have to explain it.

Alchemistmerlin: Fluids doing weird things is a Forge bug. Linux and Windows servers load mods in different orders and it causes a few problems.

I had a fix for it, but that fix doesn't seem to be floating around in the space I last had it. I'll see if I can dig it up.

YaNKeeR: Thaumcraft golems and minefactory harvesters are the only things that can "automate" oreberry bushes.
    Quote from mDiyo

I ran across this video earlier today. It's entirely unrelated, but everyone should watch it nonetheless.

Drobleck: That bug has been fixed.

cncwarlord: It's not possible for me to have connected textures with anything other than drawbridges connecting to each other. I might be able to rig that up if you're okay with that.

Astro3905: You need a bigger tool rod.

DeWolf: I don't see a problem? You'll have to explain it.

Alchemistmerlin: Fluids doing weird things is a Forge bug. Linux and Windows servers load mods in different orders and it causes a few problems.

I had a fix for it, but that fix doesn't seem to be floating around in the space I last had it. I'll see if I can dig it up.

YaNKeeR: Thaumcraft golems and minefactory harvesters are the only things that can "automate" oreberry bushes.

What about TE3 autonomous activators?
    I saw in the change log that there are armor modifiers what are these
    mDiyo, do you think you can add UndergroundBiomes support for future versions? Either as oredict for stone/cobblestone or the stones seperatelly with each having their own stats and variants.
    I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, so I thought I'd throw it here. If you have a tool with the flux upgrade from Thermal Expansion, you cannot use the tool while it is recharging. For example, I have a hammer with the flux upgrade on my hotbar. I also have a fully charged redstone flux capacitor on my hotbar which I have shift-right-clicked in order to put into recharge mode. When I switch to the hammer, it recharges from the flux capacitor as expected. However, if the hammer's charge is less than full, it's impossible to break a block with it while it's recharging. I believe the recharge is somehow interrupting the block breaking process every tick, or at least fast enough so you can't make progress towards breaking the block.

This is with TConstruct 1.6.4-1.5.2.6, TMechworks 1.6.4-0.1.3 and Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.2.
    Since Tinkers Mechworks is an addon to Tinkers Construct,
    may I ask where I can find a download for Tinkers Mechworks?
    The link for Mechworks is in the first post, right under the download for TiC
    I seem to be running into something.
    I accidentally right-clicked on an empty casting basin with an iron axe, and for some reason it got placed inside like it would on a table. I removed it, but during the incident I got a horrible frame drop, which even now persists when I open doors for some reason. What happened?

EDIT: For some reason quitting and re-entering the world didn't work, but restarting Minecraft entirely did. I'd still like to know what the deuce happened though.
    Last edited by Crawfish: 1/31/2014 7:11:19 PM
    Love this mod, but I just encountered my first error.

http://pastebin.com/dE4jUcmc

This happened when I put Steel from the Artifice mod into the Smeltery. I was hoping that the Forge Dictionary would allow this to work, and apparently I was wrong.

Looking through the thread, it looks like failing to render an unrecognized ore was previously a common error but supposedly fixed in a previous patch? I was hoping someone would know of a fix or workaround for this issue, since every time I try to load the area I get a crash.

Edit: So did some mucking around on a test world to figure out a workaround. One thing I noticed is that Artifice's steel certainly does show the correct material properties (same as TC Steel) when you place it in the part builder. It just doesn't seem to work in the smeltery. Luckily Artifice has a toggle for steel in its config, so I didn't have to disable it. The only loss is the stack of steal I made from it, but since it was a shortcut in the first place it's NBD. I'm leaving this post here however in case mDiyo wants to comment or talk to Shukaro about integrating Artifice steel.
    Last edited by Gilthwixt: 2/1/2014 8:02:27 AM
    Placing 1 Lapis on your tools/weapons and using them, Your lapis will "grow".
    When you get to around 10-20 Lapis with this method you gain fortune/looting 1.

However if you were to place all the lapis manually you wont gain looting/fortune 1 until 100 lapis

Is this intended? I can understand if thats the case. Since placing only 10-20 lapis and getting fortune is kinda cheap.
    I like this method, Just wondering if its intended or something wonky.

How about the Battleaxe, Is the rightclick done?
    The book sais "TBD - This ability is incomplete."
    Quote from Elvarion

Placing 1 Lapis on your tools/weapons and using them, Your lapis will "grow".
    When you get to around 10-20 Lapis with this method you gain fortune/looting 1.

However if you were to place all the lapis manually you wont gain looting/fortune 1 until 100 lapis

Is this intended? I can understand if thats the case. Since placing only 10-20 lapis and getting fortune is kinda cheap.
    I like this method, Just wondering if its intended or something wonky.

How about the Battleaxe, Is the rightclick done?
    The book sais "TBD - This ability is incomplete."

it's a chance to upgrade versus guaranteed upgrade. It's also the minimum received when repairing the tool. You could toss on the lapis manually, but you would have to use quite a bit. Or you could toss on a few lapis and spend time trying to upgrade your luck level and fortune level as well, but using the tool to upgrade does not use the guaranteed upgrade level, oddly enough. It's a 2% chance per block mined/mob hit to increase lapis by 1. To get fortune 1, it's a 0.37% (10 lapis) to 0.66% (124 lapis) chance per action. Fortune 2, it's a 0.15% (125 lapis) to 0.23% (349 lapis). For Fortune 3, it's between 0.10% (350 lapis) and 0.11% (449 lapis). Though, once you upgrade to 450 through use, your chances skyrocket to 100%. Also, upgrading lapis by use is the ONLY way to get both Fortune and Looting on a dual-use tool. Your chances to upgrade before the guaranteed level is high.

In the extremely improbable event that you don't get an upgrade before the guaranteed level though, just send the tool through the tool station for a repair or add one lapis manually. It'll fix itself.
    We've reproduced this same crash three more times now. I'm banning drawbridges for now. :(
    Here's a fresh crash dump if it helps.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 1/31/14 11:41 PM
    Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at tmechworks.blocks.logic.AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic.func_70316_g(AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic.java:325)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at tmechworks.blocks.logic.AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic.func_70316_g(AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic.java:325)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Name: AdvDrawbridge // tmechworks.blocks.logic.AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic
    Block type: ID #3226 (tile.tmechworks.redstoneMachine // tmechworks.blocks.RedstoneMachine)
    Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
    Block location: World: (-793,65,392), Chunk: (at 7,4,8 in -50,24; contains blocks -800,0,384 to -785,255,399), Region: (-2,0; contains chunks -64,0 to -33,31, blocks -1024,0,0 to -513,255,511)
    Actual block type: ID #3226 (tile.tmechworks.redstoneMachine // tmechworks.blocks.RedstoneMachine)
    Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
    Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: world
    All players: 2 total; ['CelRay'/350, l='world', x=-764.06, y=64.00, z=394.51], EntityPlayerMP['Prof__Genki'/1363, l='world', x=-784.60, y=64.00, z=391.25]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 1334 Drop: 0
    Level seed: 508048483
    Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-307,64,86), Chunk: (at 13,4,6 in -20,5; contains blocks -320,0,80 to -305,255,95), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 97844716 game time, 417726 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 1345 (now: false), thunder time: 17549 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.5.0-23-generic
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 25366503816 bytes (24191 MB) / 26808680448 bytes (25566 MB) up to 26808680448 bytes (25566 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xmx25600M -Xms25600M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
    AABB Pool Size: 3196 (178976 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2940 (164640 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 4, tallocated: 70
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 78 mods loaded, 78 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (vtech_server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (vtech_server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenModsCore{0.1} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AEPeripheral{1.0.2.1} [AE Peripheral] (aeperipheral-universal-1.6.4-1.0.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    arsmagica2{1.0.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.0.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    UniversalElectricity{3.0.1} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.0.1.16-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CalclaviaCore{@MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@REVIS@} [CalclaviaCore] (Calclavia Core-1.1.1.31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AtomicScience{1.0.1} [Atomic Science] (Atomic-Science-1.0.1.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.5.4} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.4].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry{2.3.1.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomChestLoot{1.1} [Custom Chest Loot] (CustomChestLoot 1.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Dynmap{1.9.2-132} [Dynmap] (Dynmap-1.9.2-alpha-1-forge-9.11.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization{0.8.28} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.misc{0.8.28} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.notify{0.8.28} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.28} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FancyFences{4.0.0} [Fancy Fences (Vanilla with Sprinkles)] (Fancy Fences (9-8) v.4.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    guilib{1.0.6.1} [GUI Library] (Forge_GuiLibv1.0.6.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.236} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.236.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Thaumcraft{4.0.5b} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.0.5b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ImmibisCore{57.1.92} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.92.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ImmibisPeripherals{57.0.1} [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-57.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    InfernalMobs{1.4.4} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest{5.4.1.690} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.690.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LostBooks{1.1} [Lost Books] (LostBooks 1.0 (bin) for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Railcraft{8.3.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThaumicTinkerer{2.1-67} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer 2.1-67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MobProperties{0.0} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties 0.0 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenMods{0.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.0} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenPeripheral{0.1} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedLogic{57.2.8} [RedLogic] (redlogic-57.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    SS2{2 (build 2)} [Soul Shards 2] (SoulShards-2.0.15-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TMechworks{12.995565c} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Tubestuff{57.1.3} [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-57.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest{1.20.3} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.20.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    McMultipart{1.0.0.236} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.236.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomOreGenRevived{1.0.18} [Custom Ore Generation: First Revival] (CustomOreGenRevived-1.6.4-1.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_CustomOreGen{1.0.18} [mod_CustomOreGen] (CustomOreGenRevived-1.6.4-1.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MSC2{1.1.0} [Mob Spawn Controls 2] (Forge_MSC2v1.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (iguanatweakstconstruct-1.6.X-1p-build7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.236} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.236.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 982 (54992 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 783 (43848 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 2 / 20; ['CelRay'/350, l='world', x=-764.06, y=64.00, z=394.51], EntityPlayerMP['Prof__Genki'/1363, l='world', x=-784.60, y=64.00, z=391.25]]
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Quote from vScourge

We got this SMP crash, using Mechworks 0.1.3, TiC 1.5.2.6, Minecraft 1.6.4, in a custom modpack. Restarted and hasn't repeated but thought I'd pass it along.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.
    Time: 1/26/14 7:48 PM
    Description: Ticking tile entity
    java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    -- Tile entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Name: AdvDrawbridge // tmechworks.blocks.logic.AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic
    Block type: ID #3226 (tile.tmechworks.redstoneMachine // tmechworks.blocks.RedstoneMachine)
    Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
    Block location: World: (-770,65,389), Chunk: (at 14,4,5 in -49,24; contains blocks -784,0,384 to -769,255,399), Region: (-2,0; contains chunks -64,0 to -33,31, blocks -1024,0,0 to -513,255,511)
    Actual block type: ID #3226 (tile.tmechworks.redstoneMachine // tmechworks.blocks.RedstoneMachine)
    Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010
    Stacktrace:
    -- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: world
    All players: 5 total; ['CowPower1'/576441, l='world', x=235.94, y=63.00, z=-594.44], EntityPlayerMP['Prof__Genki'/798143, l='world', x=-771.25, y=64.00, z=393.02], EntityPlayerMP['CelRay'/861087, l='world', x=-845.09, y=63.00, z=350.70], EntityPlayerMP['CheezyCheesepuff'/878366, l='world', x=-762.50, y=10.00, z=388.50], EntityPlayerMP['RedRiper'/962940, l='world', x=-774.38, y=101.00, z=414.88]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 3814 Drop: 0
    Level seed: 508048483
    Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-307,64,86), Chunk: (at 13,4,6 in -20,5; contains blocks -320,0,80 to -305,255,95), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 89554078 game time, 3909922 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 9830 (now: false), thunder time: 34856 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Stacktrace:
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.5.0-23-generic
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 19697122184 bytes (18784 MB) / 26808680448 bytes (25566 MB) up to 26808680448 bytes (25566 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xmx25600M -Xms25600M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
    AABB Pool Size: 11347 (635432 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 9258 (518448 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 4, tallocated: 70
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 76 mods loaded, 76 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (vtech_server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (vtech_server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenModsCore{0.1} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AEPeripheral{1.0.2.1} [AE Peripheral] (aeperipheral-universal-1.6.4-1.0.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    arsmagica2{1.0.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.0.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    UniversalElectricity{3.0.1} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.0.1.16-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CalclaviaCore{@MAJOR@.@MINOR@.@REVIS@} [CalclaviaCore] (Calclavia Core-1.1.1.31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AtomicScience{1.0.1} [Atomic Science] (Atomic-Science-1.0.1.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.5.4} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.4].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry{2.3.1.0} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomChestLoot{1.1} [Custom Chest Loot] (CustomChestLoot 1.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Dynmap{1.9.2-132} [Dynmap] (Dynmap-1.9.2-alpha-1-forge-9.11.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization{0.8.28} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.misc{0.8.28} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.notify{0.8.28} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.28} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FancyFences{4.0.0} [Fancy Fences (Vanilla with Sprinkles)] (Fancy Fences (9-8) v.4.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.236} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.236.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.2.1} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Thaumcraft{4.0.5b} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.0.5b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ImmibisCore{57.1.92} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.92.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ImmibisPeripherals{57.0.1} [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-57.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    InfernalMobs{1.4.4} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest{5.4.1.690} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.690.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LostBooks{1.1} [Lost Books] (LostBooks 1.0 (bin) for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Railcraft{8.3.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThaumicTinkerer{2.1-67} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer 2.1-67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MobProperties{0.0} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties 0.0 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenMods{0.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.0} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenPeripheral{0.1} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    RedLogic{57.2.8} [RedLogic] (redlogic-57.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    SS2{2 (build 2)} [Soul Shards 2] (SoulShards-2.0.15-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TMechworks{12.995565c} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Tubestuff{57.1.3} [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-57.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest{1.20.3} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.20.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    McMultipart{1.0.0.236} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.236.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomOreGenRevived{1.0.18} [Custom Ore Generation: First Revival] (CustomOreGenRevived-1.6.4-1.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_CustomOreGen{1.0.18} [mod_CustomOreGen] (CustomOreGenRevived-1.6.4-1.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (iguanatweakstconstruct-1.6.X-1p-build7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.236} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.236.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 6711 (375816 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 6199 (347144 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 5 / 20; ['CowPower1'/576441, l='world', x=235.94, y=63.00, z=-594.44], EntityPlayerMP['Prof__Genki'/798143, l='world', x=-771.25, y=64.00, z=393.02], EntityPlayerMP['CelRay'/861087, l='world', x=-845.09, y=63.00, z=350.70], EntityPlayerMP['CheezyCheesepuff'/878366, l='world', x=-762.50, y=10.00, z=388.50], EntityPlayerMP['RedRiper'/962940, l='world', x=-774.38, y=101.00, z=414.88]]
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    Quote from Manan6619

Click on the liquid you want to be on the bottom.

Yeah I tried that but it didn't work. Do I have to change something in the config. I don't know if this is the reason but I'm playing hexxit which is currently running on MC 1.5.2.
    Quote from nathan_iz_cool

Yeah I tried that but it didn't work. Do I have to change something in the config. I don't know if this is the reason but I'm playing hexxit which is currently running on MC 1.5.2.

Problems involving modpacks should be directed towards their respective communities. Most likely this is a case of the outdated version being used in the modpack lacking said feature.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes