1.6.4 1.7.10

Tinkers Construct

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't search it up:

Will levels of Reinforced effect a tool with a Flux Cap on it? Like will that 10% not to use dura be converted to 10% not to use flux?
    Quote from flamedance58

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't search it up:

Will levels of Reinforced effect a tool with a Flux Cap on it? Like will that 10% not to use dura be converted to 10% not to use flux?

I believe no, if using flux, adding stonebound, then wearing the tool to 1 durability to maximize the speed bonus before adding the flux modifier is a good idea.
    Quote from Zerokyuuni

Bold is a fix made to your statement, and healing for bonus meltswag is fully intentional

Delete the MFR API out of the Artifice mod

That is nowhere close to a fix -_-
    Quote from Minyman17

Wish there was a mod pack on the technic launcher with very few mods so i could play (I have a a crappy computer)

url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1659892-tconstruct/][/url]

There are some smaller packs if you browse all the modpacks on Technic webpage and look beyond the most popular ones.

If you use the FTB launcher they allow you to edit the modpacks and choose which mods you want - give it a try.
    MikeX7: i will look into this crash tonight
    Commador823: you have some corrupt jars in your setup
    Regarding the bows: its been an issue for a while, we havent been able to pin it down
    Alexander0507: try open peripherals i heard that someone managed to pull it off
    flamedance58: flux is on top of the base tool durability, once you have 0 flux the tool functions as if it was normal, until charged
    --
    ProgWML6 Tinkers Construct Developer/ Devops

Had a bug with divine rpg mod [1.6.4][SMP][Beta V5.3]DivineRPG

#Blocks
    4093: Netherite from divinerpg - tconstruct.tank.air from TConstruct
    4094: Realmite from divinerpg - cloth from TConstruct

idfix-1.6.4-1.1.0 helped it boot at least but the flight chest piece didn't work though

idfixminus-1.6.4-1.0.0 didn't help at all
    Last edited by Violentdeed: 1/18/2014 12:41:58 AM
    Quote from Zerokyuuni

Delete the MFR API out of the Artifice mod

Yeah there it is! Thank you :D
    Quote from progwml6

Alexander0507: try open peripherals i heard that someone managed to pull it off

I was already asking them in the IRC-Chat and one of the Authors (Boq) said they have nothing TiC-specific in there Code :(
    Has anyone suggested about adding Dark Iron from Factorization as a Material for tools and such? Perhaps being able to make a Mini-Wrath Lamp and stick it on our Pick that will let us Shift-Click and make floating balls of Wrathfire that lights up decent sized areas?
    Graphical representation of a previous bug report.

Figure A: The setup (One drawbridge placed containing another drawbridge, containing a diamond block [or any block])

Figure B: Power the initial Drawbridge, then the one containing the block to be duplicated

Figure C: Unpower the duplicating one. The spoils may now be harvested. (This works up to the placement length limit of the drawbridge, by the by. I only duplicated a single one for ease of screenshotting)

Figure D: This isn't just a repost of Fig. A, it's a new screenshot. The drawbridge inside the drawbridge still contains a diamond block. Tested and confirmed in both SSP and SMP.

Given the potential for abuse, I hope you can find a way to fix this. ^^; (Or if it is already fixed, yell at me to grab the latest version and lurk moar.)
    Also, love the drawbridge, possibly more than I should. I was working on a "house in a box" when I learned of this.
    Forum link: Here
    Are there any plans for adding Aether II Support in the future?
    Quote from Lord_of_Block

I want to use Lumberaxes for my tree-farm but I need a method to repair them or build new ones
    How about a lumberaxe with an obsidian broad axe head, everything else paper, a gold+diamond upgrade, and 7 obsidian plate upgrades?

Don't even have to repair it, breaks anything at obsidian strength or lower (looking at you, AM2 witchwood trees...). If you are willing to throw a nether star on it as well, you can even upgrade the speed with redstone.

Quote from Funkytron

Are there any plans for adding Aether II Support in the future?
    You are better off asking the guy running ExtraTIC. He's done metallurgy support and is working on twilight forest support next.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1985397-forge-extratic-tinkers-construct-metallurgy-add-on/
    Last edited by Brandon816: 1/18/2014 1:56:31 PM
    I have been using the mod in my survival mod for an hour or 2 (I used iguana tweaks tool) and look and my big smeltery.
    Quote from Lord_of_Block

I was already asking them in the IRC-Chat and one of the Authors (Boq) said they have nothing TiC-specific in there Code :(
    it was an IRC user who used open peripherals to pull it off, not boq/mikee
    --

Quote from Jhary

I really like your mod. It brings some more depth into MC and it is really fun!
    Do you think I have too much Iron? LOL
    Quote from Violentdeed

Had a bug with divine rpg mod [1.6.4][SMP][Beta V5.3]DivineRPG

#Blocks
    4093: Netherite from divinerpg - tconstruct.tank.air from TConstruct
    4094: Realmite from divinerpg - cloth from TConstruct

idfix-1.6.4-1.1.0 helped it boot at least but the flight chest piece didn't work though

idfixminus-1.6.4-1.0.0 didn't help at all

Config. Change. Now.
    Last edited by solarstrike49: 1/18/2014 6:07:47 PM

Hello! I am planning on making a modpack, and i was wondering if i could use your mod. It will be completely private. It would mean alot to me if i could, and thank you for making a great mod!
    EnderHerobrine1 some mods such as TCon, TMech, and natura are what is called open source and may be used in any modpack
    --

Quote from solarstrike49

Config. Change. Now.

have no idea how to change block id's in config! new to modding minecraft (used to play xbox edition ((sucks)) I hane been all over internet and I am VERY confused with all the apparent changes in versions and the different approaches to them. but I did look at the configs and I don't see block id changing options.
    Glitch. Having anything in the knapsack and putting it in a chest will delete its contents.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes