1.6.4 1.7.10

Tinkers Construct

Quote from mDiyo

FryoKnight: Fortune on the scythe is gained from attacking mobs. If you're having problems, attack more things.

That doesn't make too much sense... o.o
    I mean, Fortune is the enchant that give you more drops, but ok then. But I have got it to work now, I gained it after updating to the latest version that you released (went from 1.4.1.5 to 1.4.1.7) and added more Lapis Lazuli to my Scythe and now it got both Looting II and Fortune II.
    Last edited by FryoKnight: 7/24/2013 4:00:21 PM
    How do you get a necrotic bone and a miniture heart? please help! (yes i know i spelled it wrong)
    when im playing on the 1.5.2 version some reason when I make the forge thing right its not glowing I did exactly how it says and it never works
    - signed rockstar_peyton
    help plz
    Quote from Starranger14

How do you get a necrotic bone and a miniture heart? please help! (yes i know i spelled it wrong)
    Necrotic bones are from Wither Skeletons (if you look in Materials and You v2 it tells you.) The heart? Good luck. As far as I know, it's not crafted or dropped by mobs.
    Quote from AngelFeather

The heart? Good luck. As far as I know, it's not crafted or dropped by mobs.

Miniature red hearts are dropped rarely from all mobs and found in chests like dungeons, temples, etc.

Also, I've flipped shovel textures for Tinker's Construct for a more realistic-looking animation, check here:
    http://www.minecraft...hovel-textures/
    Quote from Rockstar_peyton

when im playing on the 1.5.2 version some reason when I make the forge thing right its not glowing I did exactly how it says and it never works
    - signed rockstar_peyton
    help plz

Sorry. Can't help you. You didn't give us enough information. You didn't give us any screenshots. You just said "I'm doing everything right but your mod is broken help me." There's just nothing we can do to help.

A slightly more helpful response:
    Please provide us with a screenshot or two of the smeltery you are trying to build. Also provide a brief description of how you are trying to build the smeltery and why you may think it isn't working. With that, we may be able to help you figure out what is wrong.
    i played your mod in the Hexxit pack in Technic luncher and was wondering,other than the heart contaner and knapsack what is the other things in the armor GUI for?and if nothing now are they planned?

i played your mod in the Hexxit pack in Technic luncher and was wondering,other than the heart contaner and knapsack what is the other things in the armor GUI for?and if nothing now are they planned?
    It's just groundwork for what's to come.

He does plan on tackling armor, as for when, no one knows but him.
    Progress on 1.6.2 updating continues.

Last edited by mDiyo: 7/24/2013 11:22:18 PM
    Hm... I may have just committed a huge derp, but Fortune 3 + Auto-Smelt on a pick doesn't work on ores anymore?

EDIT:

*checks changelog*
    *goes to check config*

Yep. My derp. Oh well...
    Last edited by caramba2654: 7/24/2013 11:49:56 PM
    Playing MInecraft since February 22, 2011
    So, are the arrows supposed to be much better then a sword? I know they are supposed to be able to melee weapons. But a cactus arrow with quartz is more then a diamond sword (7.5 hearts), and with some paper and more quartz, I have an arrow that does 11.5 melee damage. Which 1 shots all vinilla mobs, the nitro creepers, 2 hits the angry zombies, 1 hits zombie pigmen, and have yet to try on endermen but I would say 2 hits?

This feels unintentional, so I am reporting it, but not quite sure if its a "bug" or what have you.

Favorite mod(s) in the FTB pack by the way, cheers.
    Oh, by the way, if you plan on keeping the smeltery GUI, can you make it so it shows all the liquids in a big infobox whenever you hover over the internal tank instead of showing only they liquid that you're actually hovering? Sometimes there's too little liquid for me to identify it.
    Playing MInecraft since February 22, 2011
    Woohoo! Ha Beware my PURPLE CHECKBOARD OF DOOM!
    I cannot craft the iron axe head even though i have a stack of iron in the part builder is this a bug?
    Quote from Bluecar14

I cannot craft the iron axe head even though i have a stack of iron in the part builder is this a bug?

Yes, it's a well known bug.
    Quote from DangerSpud7

Yes, it's a well known bug.
    That's no bug-ALL metal parts now have to be cast in the Smeltery. To create casts in the Smeltery, pour Liquid Gold/Aluminium Brass over a tool part e.g. If you pour Liquid Gold over a Wooden Tool Binding, you get a tool binding cast. Easy!
    Quote from mDiyo

I'm thinking that I'd like to stream more on a daily basis, but the previous time was too early for some people. Assuming my sleep schedule holds, we'll have a stream from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PDT for quite a few days of the week. Stream starts in ~5 minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/mDiyo

Aw, but I always have to leave at 1:30 :(
    Quote from StoneColdCrazy

That's no bug-ALL metal parts now have to be cast in the Smeltery. To create casts in the Smeltery, pour Liquid Gold/Aluminium Brass over a tool part e.g. If you pour Liquid Gold over a Wooden Tool Binding, you get a tool binding cast. Easy!

Not a bug at all ^^^ What he said!
    Hey... I don't know if anyone noticed, but my pickaxe won't drain EU.. I gave it the EU modif and it seems it has ultimate uses right now... Currently using DW20 BETA mod pack...
    Last edited by destroyergm: 7/25/2013 2:47:01 AM
    Quote from destroyergm

Hey... I don't know if anyone noticed, but my pickaxe won't drain EU.. I gave it the EU modif and it seems it has ultimate uses right now... Currently using DW20 BETA mod pack...

Have you charged it in a BatBox, MFE or MFSU?

mDiyo, are you going to fix the knapsack bug?

Give a man a fish, and he'll be fed for a day.
    Give a man a puffer fish, and he'll be fed for the rest of his life.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes