The Void's Wrath RPG Mod Pack [1.4.7] 8 Dimensions, 100's of Mobs and New Weapons!

Quote from rich1051414

You need to ask Apple, they are the one who refuses to fix this.(There is an issue that Apple must resolve for java 7 to function). They chose to instead force everyone to buy a newer OS and/or hardware.

thank you rich for answering the question.....got alot of hours.....do to spring break.....should be back to normal next week on answering everyone's ?'s
    Quote from Zekermei

Found a bug.
    The... energy bar? I'm assuming its a glitched energy bar seeing as how I saw lightning bolts under it.
    The energy bar covers up the armour bar.
    Also, something needs to be done about the lag. I'm getting lag spikes every other second, and its making it almost impossible to play. I set all the video settings to to lowest they can go. And trust me, I don't have a crappy computer. Minecraft is usually quite lag free for me, even if i'm loading it with a crap ton of mods.
    really, if its laggy, allocate more memory. Also, the blue bar is a W.I.P. in divine RPG, so it won't work
    Quote from River_Skull

really, if its laggy, allocate more memory. Also, the blue bar is a W.I.P. in divine RPG, so it won't work

The issue with the energy bar and arcana bar was addressed directly to aginsun before the release of RC1, however, even tho the fix worked, it was not added until a later, fatally bugged version, so it never made it into the latest 1.4.7 release. Once DivineRPG and a few others get a 1.5.1 release, voidswrath will also update.
    Last edited by rich1051414: 3/27/2013 4:42:15 PM
    hey guys,
    Just wanted to let y'all know the support email has just been created but we were unable to get the one that is posted on the forum the correct email is [email protected]

-Yoda4272 aka Callum-
    hello atlanicraft. id be very happy if youd add thaumcraft to the void's wrath pack. thaumcraft is a magic mod that is featured in many other packs such as: technic and ftb. if you read this then i'd like you to know that i am a big fan and you guys are my insperation for starting youtube. ( im starting in a few years, maybe 2) i'd like to talk to you over skype if you can. my email is [email protected] if you can talk then please email me. thanks for your time.
    The site has crashed?! hmmmph... Too bad I can't download it
    Quote from VenomRex

The site has crashed?! hmmmph... Too bad I can't download it

No? works fine here.
    Hi I'm wondering if I would be able to load a world that was generated in the rpgimmersion modpack in a server running this modpack. As far as I know there is nothing but divinerpg in that pack. Would there be any issues? Thanks, modpack looks cool.
    Last edited by nerdroc: 3/29/2013 2:25:34 AM
    DANG IT DIVINE RPG. *Sigh..... cant use this modpack until divine rpg updates.

DANG IT DIVINE RPG. *Sigh..... cant use this modpack until divine rpg updates.

um yes you can until divine rpg updates it stays at 1.4.7
    Quote from nerdroc

Hi I'm wondering if I would be able to load a world that was generated in the rpgimmersion modpack in a server running this modpack. As far as I know there is nothing but divinerpg in that pack. Would there be any issues? Thanks, modpack looks cool.

there wouldnt be just things like battle towers, ruins and any other generate strucutres wont appear in old chunks only newly generated ones
    Quote from The Templars

there wouldnt be just things like battle towers, ruins and any other generate strucutres wont appear in old chunks only newly generated ones

Also, divinerpg blockID's changed, meaning chunks containing the changed blocks my no longer exist/be replaced with weird stuff.
    Great fan of the mod pack , keep up the good work :D
    This is my first time looking at this post cuz I'm active on the actual official forum :P
    Sadly I will have very little access to internet to I won't be able to be as active as I have been :(
    It is having problems with my mac when downloading the mods halfway it will just stop and a window will appear saying error and even if it downloads finish minecraft will have a black screen and just closeAnd there is this problem when ever I click the start.jar a window will appear saying i have to update my java I updated it and it still asked me to update any fixes
    Do you guys have a server list if so can i add one to it?
    Quote from Eternalmars

Do you guys have a server list if so can i add one to it?

at the forums ,in this category :
    http://www.voidswrath.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=2ff2acf0c5a0712fb4b8e76eb4be0c6c
    Hey I need some help. Every time I try to launch it tries to download nei but fails. Says need to be connected to internet at least once. I am connected to the internet. "required packages unavailable" Please help. Can't play it!
    Quote from Nathan82828

Hey I need some help. Every time I try to launch it tries to download nei but fails. Says need to be connected to internet at least once. I am connected to the internet. "required packages unavailable" Please help. Can't play it!

Just try again. Your download failed. If you have to, check the reinstall modpack button, and failing that, go to options and clear cache. I just redownloaded everything, and everything downloaded, so the server seems to delivering the files fine.
    is it possible that I could get a minecraft.jar folder with voidswrath instead of using the installer and if not then what changes does the installer do to your computer
    Hey, i have a question, since i can not install the modpack from here, will i be able to play in the server if i install all the mods separately?, and also, in what version are them? If somebody can pass me a list, i would be really grateful
    Quote from indi333

is it possible that I could get a minecraft.jar folder with voidswrath instead of using the installer and if not then what changes does the installer do to your computer

It installs the modpack for you, at an alternate location, so you can still use vanilla at the same time. That's all the changes it makes. It never communicates any usage data to anywhere, and only accesses the internet to download the modpack and to login. Also, it automatically keeps your modpack nice and updated. Also, it uses better encryption for your locally saved passwords, with encryption based on hardware ID's, on top of those used by vanilla minecraft. It also uses exactly the same login methods as minecraft itself.

Quote from ZackB

since i can not install the modpack from here

??? Care to explain? ask for help? give details? People on linux, mac, and pc have all successfully used the launcher. Please explain your problem. Also, no that will not work. We use custom versions of various mods, and custom blockID's and providerID's for dimensions. Provide some more information and I will figure something out.
    Last edited by rich1051414: 4/1/2013 6:39:44 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes