Autofish

it appears to be just the modloader version that drops the items when you try to move them.

edit; fixed the drop issue the modloader multi version has been updated. also if you right click and reel in the rod yourself you will stop the autofish
    Last edited by Deadmarine: 2/2/2013 9:45:46 AM
    Quote from Deadmarine

not sure what you mean

an adjustable countdown that, when it ends, withdraws the rod and casts it again, then it restarts. it's useful on certain servers in which the rod sometimes disappears due to some plugins deleting entities or stuff like that.
    maybe it could be done so that, setting it to 0, it gets deactivated (you could set it to 0 by default).
    Hey there, when I try using this (both the modloader and vanilla ones) on a modded minecraft client (using Forge, Pixelmon, Custom NPCs, Optifine and Reis Minimap), it simply crashes upon joining a server, however it does work in singleplayer.

Minecraft version 1.4.7.

Here is the crash log:
    Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen

A full error report has been saved to A:\Minecraft\instances\Pixelmon\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-02_18.57.50-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a15af94c --------
    Full report at:
    A:\Minecraft\instances\Pixelmon\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-02_18.57.50-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 02/02/13 18:57

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:466)
    at ayh.d(NetClientHandler.java:90)
    at ayk.c(GuiConnecting.java:49)

-- Affected screen --
    Details:
    Screen name: aym
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1537)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 829618976 bytes (791 MB) / 917176320 bytes (874 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx2048m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.518 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_C3 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CustomNpcs [CustomNpcs 1.4.5] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Pixelmon [Pixelmon] (Pixelmon 1.9.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 465/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: eg.getPlayer()Lqx;
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3e4c46d1 ----------
    Quote from Deadmarine

edit; fixed the drop issue the modloader multi version has been updated. also if you right click and reel in the rod yourself you will stop the autofish

so, if you stop it once it won't activate again?
    it should be made so that one can decide when to activate and stop it, being able to fish normally or with the bot, depending on the situation.
    thanks for the update, anyway.
    Last edited by cridus: 2/2/2013 4:31:05 PM
    please help me, when i put the mod in the minecraft.jar (i dont have meta-imf or whatever) when i go to run mc it dosent load it just stays on a black screen then i try to login please help me.
    Quote from Ridai

Hey there, when I try using this (both the modloader and vanilla ones) on a modded minecraft client (using Forge, Pixelmon, Custom NPCs, Optifine and Reis Minimap), it simply crashes upon joining a server, however it does work in singleplayer.

i've been having the same problem :(
    Last edited by jaffa_5: 2/3/2013 10:19:42 AM
    Quote from Deadmarine

it appears to be just the modloader version that drops the items when you try to move them.

This is an ALT+TAB bug pressing F11 will fix it
    Quote from jaffa_5

i've been having the same problem :(

same set of mods?
    Quote from Ridai

Minecraft version 1.4.7.

Yeah, I get the same problem. I'm using Magic Launcher with Forge Modloader, Optifine, Rei's minimap & TMI. Magic launcher shows the autofish mod to have 3 errors.
    Last edited by boxanata: 2/7/2013 11:50:11 AM
    Quote from Deadmarine

same set of mods?

no the only mods i have installed are optifine, TMI, and chat bubbles.

i have tried this mod on its own with forge in a fresh install of minecraft and still had the same problem of not being able to connect to a server with forge installed and this mod.
    Quote from jaffa_5

no the only mods i have installed are optifine, TMI, and chat bubbles.

i have tried this mod on its own with forge in a fresh install of minecraft and still had the same problem of not being able to connect to a server with forge installed and this mod.

Quote from Ridai

Minecraft version 1.4.7.

Here is the crash log:
    Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen

A full error report has been saved to A:\Minecraft\instances\Pixelmon\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-02_18.57.50-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a15af94c --------
    Full report at:
    A:\Minecraft\instances\Pixelmon\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-02_18.57.50-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 02/02/13 18:57

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:

-- Affected screen --
    Details:
    Screen name: aym
    Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 829618976 bytes (791 MB) / 917176320 bytes (874 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx2048m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.518 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_C3 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    CustomNpcs [CustomNpcs 1.4.5] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    Pixelmon [Pixelmon] (Pixelmon 1.9.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 465/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: eg.getPlayer()Lqx;
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3e4c46d1 ----------

Forge version now available.
    Quote from hillbillyj0e

please help me, when i put the mod in the minecraft.jar (i dont have meta-imf or whatever) when i go to run mc it dosent load it just stays on a black screen then i try to login please help me.

Are you using other mods? If not make sure to grab the vanilla version.
    Would there be a way to make the castback looking more natural, IE castback would be delayed a few seconds. Would make it virtually undetectable.
    also with the bot the fishing line both remains attached to the rod (as it is when you're not using the rod, I mean) and goes in the water. it's easy to understand if someone uses it, right now.

pleasepleaseplease add something to decide whenever to activate and deactivate the bot, in order to be possible to decide wether using it or not.
    Last edited by cridus: 2/10/2013 10:38:50 AM
    Have you ever released a 1.4.6 modloader multi-rod version? Thanks!
    Quote from adox247

Have you ever released a 1.4.6 modloader multi-rod version? Thanks!

not multi-rod. but modloader yes
    Alright thanks!
    I've tried dropping the modloader version into the mods directory and the plugin doesn't do anything. I've also tried the vanilla version and I get the black screen which leads to a crash.

I had a question about installing mods though that hopefully someone can answer.

autofish has a class file named ayh.class that it uses. What would one do if say, they use another mod that also has an ayh.class file it wants inserted into the jar file?
    I usually like to have half of my screen minecraft, and the other half youtube, but, when i try to get my cursor off of minecraft, it stops the auto fishing and i have to start it and it becomes a huge pain, is there a way to have it not do that?
    Last edited by magictouch2016: 2/24/2013 7:47:19 PM
    what do you do to be able to use the mouse elsewhere? I simply open the chat, and the bot continues working.
    Last edited by cridus: 2/25/2013 4:43:14 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes