[1.5.2] The New, Improved, BUTTER MOD! [Forge] [1000 Downloads!]

Quote from Dragisvarin

Why is modloader contained in this mod? I am using forge, and I want to use this mod (I love watching sky's vids) but for some reason forge says there is modloader contained in this mod.

This mod is not compatible with forge. It uses ModLoader and is only compatible with ModLoader.
    You should add a Sky mob and a butter turtle and a hostile version of the squid :)
    Quote from RontoKing

You should add a Sky mob and a butter turtle and a hostile version of the squid :)
    I totally agree. A sky mob would be great.
    Quote from Dragisvarin

Why is modloader contained in this mod? I am using forge, and I want to use this mod (I love watching sky's vids) but for some reason forge says there is modloader contained in this mod.

It requires ModLoader and wont work with forge :(
    *trying not to sound like an idiot* How do you install this? I am using multimc and I've added it to my mods folder, I get nothing. Added it to my coremods folder, still nothing. And have tried to install it to the minecraft.jar, still nothing. I've put the files in a .zip, AND STILL NOTHING!!! This is making me VERY SUPER UBER MAD! :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage:

I am in the Sky army and I'm proud of it!
    Maybe a butter sort of gun? With butter bullets that would be cool! also may i do a review?
    Hey,I'll post a review...please,can you put it in the videos section?
    Quote from Rx2259

Hey,I'll post a review...please,can you put it in the videos section?

Yup
    Quote from Tower4Cast

Maybe a butter sort of gun? With butter bullets that would be cool! also may i do a review?

Feel free to! :)
    Quote from crazycrafter123

*trying not to sound like an idiot* How do you install this? I am using multimc and I've added it to my mods folder, I get nothing. Added it to my coremods folder, still nothing. And have tried to install it to the minecraft.jar, still nothing. I've put the files in a .zip, AND STILL NOTHING!!! This is making me VERY SUPER UBER MAD! :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage: :steve_rage:

Have you installed ModLoader
    HEy...i'll do a "continued" mod spotlight for v2.9
    I sure wish there was a version which works with Forge.
    I'm not a modder, so I don't know why it would be hard to change it to Forge, or to just have started off with Forge.
    This mod is awesome and i was looking forward to installing it but it contains Modloader...

Why did Modloader ever exist? why did Forge make its own?
    Don't know.
    PLEASE MAKE IT WORK WITH FORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also cool mod:)
    Quote from Matei11777

I sure wish there was a version which works with Forge.
    I'm not a modder, so I don't know why it would be hard to change it to Forge, or to just have started off with Forge.
    This mod is awesome and i was looking forward to installing it but it contains Modloader...

Why did Modloader ever exist? why did Forge make its own?
    Don't know.

Quote from TNTing77

PLEASE MAKE IT WORK WITH FORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also cool mod:)

The reason why I can't make it work with forge is that I will have to rewrite THE WHOLE mod.
    in the next update of this you should add sky (i know its most requested), deadlox, kermitplaysmc, jason, and.......... BODIL40!
    No pics, no clicks... add some pictures please
    You should make a sort of tamable dragon.
    Hey! :P
    :GPANTS: Test :GPANTS:
    Cool Mod, ima review just for the heck of it.
    Quote from Sayeedur

The reason why I can't make it work with forge is that I will have to rewrite THE WHOLE mod.

Its worth it, Forge is 120% better for everything
    Quote from ModderWizardDude

Its worth it, Forge is 120% better for everything

I am doing this currently!
    I'm sorry, good sir, but your mod apparently crashes my game.

Here is an error report I recieved from the game:

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Documents and Settings\Yumi\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-06-22_10.38.14-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT b40ee1df --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Yumi\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-06-22_10.38.14-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 6/22/13 10:38 AM

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 322457008 bytes (307 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.12.712 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.712 11 mods loaded, 11 mods active
    mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.12.712} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.0.712} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_bspkrsCore{v2.07(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.07.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_TooManyItems{1.5.2 2013-04-25} [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r10} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r10.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiomesOPlenty{0.5.5} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    integerArray_commonemerald{1.0.0 for 1.5.2} [Common Emeralds Mod] (Common Emeralds 1.0.0 (1.5.2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DragonMounts{0.99.2} [Dragon Mounts Forge (WIP)] (dragonmount_v0.99.2_mc1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Sayeedur123_Butter{§21.5} [§eIm§bpr§eov§be§ed B§but§ete§br M§eod] (ForgeButterV1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    MoreFurnaces{1.3.4c} [More Furnaces] (moreFurnaces-1.3.4c-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) Q45/Q43 Express Chipset GL version 2.1.0 - Build 6.14.10.5420, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 162 is already occupied by biomesoplenty.blocks.BlockBOPRedRock@eb5e1f when adding mods.butter.common.BlockButterGlass@706164
    at net.minecraft.block.Block.(Block.java:340)
    at net.minecraft.block.BlockBreakable.(SourceFile:12)
    at net.minecraft.block.BlockGlass.(SourceFile:11)
    at mods.butter.common.BlockButterGlass.(BlockButterGlass.java:13)
    at mods.butter.common.Butter.load(Butter.java:136)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3a5f7408 ----------

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes