Touhou Items Mod [Version 2.75]

Quote from Niconiko

I put a new video of this mod :3

Thanks to _JAD3N for a new video >

Edit: I just noticed that
    _JAD3N who made a new video he just read out from my recipes list. Lol

Nice video anyway :3

Sorry yah I know, I've never watched Touhou so I had to go on what I could find T__T
    CLICK ME. CLICK ME HARD.
    Quote from _JAD3N

Sorry yah I know, I've never watched Touhou so I had to go on what I could find T__T

Touhou isnt an anime. Its a series of bullet hell games that are both original creator and fanmade which spanned out into everything from clothes to a mousepad i saw once. All the merchandise is done by fans. Pretty hard games. At least for me TT_TT.
    Jst wanted to point that out :D oh and mybe a suggestion _JAD3N in your vids turn the background theme music down just a bit cuz it was hard to hear what you were saying. Oh and Imma subscribe. Have a nice day.
    Oh and NicoNiko thanks for uploading this here. I spend way too many hours going thru the japanese forum trying to find out what mods do using google translate. You saved me a some work. Thanks!
    I saw it over there but I wasn't interested on it... its kinda too OP
    Quote from HelloImLuke

Touhou isnt an anime. Its a series of bullet hell games that are both original creator and fanmade which spanned out into everything from clothes to a mousepad i saw once. All the merchandise is done by fans. Pretty hard games. At least for me TT_TT.
    Jst wanted to point that out :D oh and mybe a suggestion _JAD3N in your vids turn the background theme music down just a bit cuz it was hard to hear what you were saying. Oh and Imma subscribe. Have a nice day.
    Oh and NicoNiko thanks for uploading this here. I spend way too many hours going thru the japanese forum trying to find out what mods do using google translate. You saved me a some work. Thanks!

Thanks for the sub, if you check out my latest video here you'll notice much improved audio quality.
    CLICK ME. CLICK ME HARD.
    Interesting mod I may take a look at it, but I have 1 question so the buddhist diamond can only mine iron?
    instant favorite :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :)

I love the touhou games and the weapons and attacks are really well made

btw an idea if this is being updated to 1.4.7 or the upcoming 1.5 version ?
    I'm loving the mod so far, but I'm a little confused on how to acquire Heaven Peaches. I've been farming trees all up in the clouds, and have been swinging around a Hisou sword at many mobs, but i've yet to find or see a Heaven Peach. Anyone got any specifics on getting these peaches?

EDIT: Nvm, I found it!

I didn't expect the method being that straightforward. By "use the sword" I understood killing mobs with it, and then somehow "unlocking" the peach drops from the trees.
    For anyone else and future reference: you actually need to use the sword to chop some leaves above cloud level to obtain the peaches. If you have a tiny tree farm up high, you can get plenty of peaches.
    Last edited by Doooom: 1/30/2013 12:30:16 PM
    Update
    - 1.4.7! Version 1.80
    - Added Red Silver Knife
    - Added Aja Red Stone Laser
    - Fix the way to use Ship Ghost's Dipper (You will find out) :3
    Last edited by Niconiko: 2/4/2013 7:27:14 AM

Epic.
    I can't seem to get it to work. I installed from a clean folder
    >Installed ModLoader
    >Installed AudioMod
    >Installed TMI
    >Move the .rar file to .minecraft/mods folder
    The ModLoader file says it found the rar file but it doesn't Initialized it.

FINER: Directory found.
    Feb 09, 2013 9:32:26 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
    FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\ANT1\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\Touhou Items Mod v1.71.zip
    FINER: Zip found.
    None of the items appear in TMI nor do the recipes work.
    Last edited by Taterdude: 2/9/2013 8:40:26 PM
    Quote from Taterdude

I can't seem to get it to work. I installed from a clean folder
    >Installed ModLoader
    >Installed AudioMod
    >Installed TMI
    >Move the .rar file to .minecraft/mods folder
    The ModLoader file says it found the rar file but it doesn't Initialized it.

FINER: Directory found.
    FINER: Adding mods from C:\Users\ANT1\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\Touhou Items Mod v1.71.zip
    FINER: Zip found.
    None of the items appear in TMI nor do the recipes work.

Use Forge, it's much better :3 (if you're not playing 1.2.5)

Not to nitpick or anything, but the downloads are actually for v1.71 and v1.65.2.
    くろあんこ-san Kuroanko-san... you have made a very nice collection of mods here. We love the Asian mods we have been finding recently, please keep up the good work. I honorably bow to you in respect. *bows*
    I read "Touhou" and immediately get hooked.
    ヽ(*・ω・)ノ Be Happy
    Shut up, Duck. ryūgūnōtohimenomotoyuinokirihazushi I'm gonna be here more than on MCF, especially after the upgrade.
    Hey with TMI I got a Master Spax spawner but they disaparear instantaly.
    Awesome Mod! Worthwhile and very VERY unique additions! Hope to see more in the future... Maybe some fox-fire items...

Hey, you could make a hard as hell to make item to fly, knowing practically everyone on touhou can fly.
    Quote from FariusAG95

Hey, you could make a hard as hell to make item to fly, knowing practically everyone on touhou can fly.

Marisa's broom?
    Quote from SaikouTM

Marisa's broom?

I was thinking on an item that allows you to fly like it was creative mode, but Marisa's broom is a really good idea :D
    Sorry for not available that much but the download link should be work now :3

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes