This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[1.6.4][SMP/Bukkit] Gun Customization | 1000+ guns | Create your own guns and add attatchments (scopes, silencer...) GunCus2 in

This Mod is discontinued as I dont have the time anymore to keep it alive. Thanks for this nice community and sorry for that!

Announcing GunCus 2
    Yes, again a new mod. Again lot of improvements and again more attachments. But this time the update GunCus -> GunCus 2 will be 100000000000% cooler than the jump from WF3 -> GunCus (1). Over 50 new attachments, 5 attachment slots instead of only 3, 500000 ways to customize a gun, camos, new magazine system and an underbarrel crossbow! Thats not all, but I wont tell you more :P

So Im looking for suggestions and feedback: what should be reworked? What are the things you dont like atm? Tell me!

First screens of GunCus 2:

This Mod is discontinued as I dont have the time anymore to keep it alive. Thanks for this nice community and sorry for that!

As I realized that there's no way to get the mods' sources back I started a new gun mod. I called the mod "GunCus". "Gun" because there are new guns (of course) and "Cus" because there are really a lot of ways to customize a gun.

At this mod I tried to resolve the mistakes I made in WF3. Example: The crafting system. Its more effective and easier now. Also I tried to add some features users wanted in WF3 like magazines or better scope extures (they were really horrible xD).

But the best is that you can now create your own guns and join with them on multiplayer! I hope you will have a lot of fun with this! PLS leave some feedback about the new gun mod

Ingame Tutorial
    What you should craft first:
    1. Weapon Box
    2. Mag Box
    3. Bullet Box
    4. Ammo Box or Manual Mag Filler
    5. Gun Box

Scopes

Reflex (RDS)

Kobra (RDS)

Holographic (Holo)

PKA-S (Holo)

M145 (3.4x)

PK-A (3.4)

ACOG (4x)

PSO-1 (4x)

Rifle (6x|8x)

PKS-07 (7x)

Ballistic (12x|20x)

Barrels

Silencer
    Use this to kill enemies without a noise.

Heavy Barrel
    Increases the damage

Rifled Barrel
    Increases the accuracy

Polygonal Barrel
    Lowers the gravity of fired bullets

Attachments

Straight Pull Bolt
    By attatching this on a bolt sniper rifle you can stay in scope when reloading.

Bipod
    To use this attatchment hold "SHIFT" and do not move! It reduces the recoil a lot and you stop shaking your scope.

Foregrip
    Reduces recoil and increases accuracy.

M320
    I think it doesnt hurt to have a grenade launcher as secondary fire ;) To trigger M320-Shootmode hold "CTRL" + "C". Same keys to untrigger. You can also use the M320 without attatching it on a gun. Notice that you have to be in creative mode or you need some "40x46mm SR" frags to shoot with it.

Strong Spiral Spring
    More damage.

Improved Grip
    Its like you wouldnt breath! You dont move the gun up and down!

Laser Pointer
    Increases the accuracy when hip-firing

Items
    Manual Mag Filler
    Fill/empty magazines with this Item. But the disadvantage is that it needs more time to fill/empty than "Mag Box".

Box Part
    Doesnt have any functions.

GC 40x46mm SR Frag
    This is the ammo for the M320 grenade launcher.

GC RPG-7V2 Explosives Addon
    A powerful rocket launcher

GC SMAW Explosives Addon
    A powerful rocket launcher

GC PG-7VL Rocket Explosives Addon
    This is the ammo for the RPG-7V2 rocket launcher

GC HEDP Rocket Explosives Addon
    This is the ammo for the SMAW rocket launcher

Blocks (Boxes)
    Mag Box
    Create magazines with this box

Bullet Box
    Create the bullets a gun needs with this box

Ammo Box
    (Re-)Fill empty magazines with this box (alternatively use the manual mag filler)

Gun Box
    Add or remove attatchments to/of guns with this box

Weapon Box
    Craft some guns with this box

Keys
    Mouse Left - shoot
    Mouse Right - aim
    CTRL + C - toggle M320
    CTRL + V - switch fire mode
    CTRL + F - quick knife (when having a knife)

Download older version, too
    <Download>>>

Dont forget to :)

This document is Copyright ©(2013) (Luis Thiele) (Stuuupiiid) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.

Check out my other mods!

HD Textures by Zcomp
    Want some HD textures? Get them here:
    <Download>>>

Information About Addons
    I want to give users the ability to choose only the features they want. So the main mod adds the basic things and stuff. The addons (and gun packs) add for example some guns.

Since version 1.6.2 v2 all addons are implemented in the main mod. If you dont like them, you can disable them in the GunCus configuration at "/.minecraft/config/".

Official Guns Addon
    Adds some basic guns and bullets.

Explosives Addon
    Adds a RPG, SMAW and their rockets.

Gun Packs: Installation
    To install a gun pack just drag and drop the folder inside of the gun pack's ZIP-file into your /.minecraft/GunCus/folder.

Gun Packs: Create Your Own!
    Tutorial Outdated. There are some small changes. Instead of setting a weaponType directly set all attachments your gun may have.

To create the textures check out the following link. This is a texture helper I made for you:
    <Texture Helper Kit>>>

Now if you installed "GunCus" and if you have started minecraft once, your /.minecraft/ directory should look more or less like this

Open the "/.minecraft/GunCus" directory and create a new folder. Call it however you want.

Now open the default folder and copy all folders inside of it. Go back to your created folder and paste all folders into your folder. Now open the bullets directory and modify the default configuration file. For example I did this:

Now go into the guns directory and modify the default configuration file there. Again: do whatever you want. But do not forget to set a texture! Also take care of the Bullet ID. Mine:

Now we have to create the textures. To understant how this system works check out the texture helper I mentioned above. The finished textures go now into the textures directory:

Since 1.6.1 v1 the textures directory is no longer "/pack/textures", its "/pack/assets/minecraft/textures"!

The "/textures/bullets/" directory looks like this:
    Since 1.6.2 you have to set the texture of bullets. For example the texture of this bullet would be "bullet_4".

Additional informations:
    - The IDs have to be between 257 and 32000
    - You can create as much stuff as you want
    - If 2 or more weapons need the same bullets: You dont have to create new bullets! 2 or more guns can use the same IDs!
    - The bullet ID is not the same than the item ID. So you can set here whatever you want. Every pack has it's own bullet IDs so there wont be any conflicts between packs

To publish a pack just drag and drop the pack folder you created in the /.minecraft/GunCus/ directory into a new ZIP file. Make sure that you dont copy the hole GunCus folder and that you dont add other packs you didnt create into the ZIP file! Create a new topic in any forum and show the people the content. Also do not forget the download link!

Note: Do not use item IDs that are not available anymore.

Buglist
    Gamebreaking
    Important
    Not Important

----------------------------

It says that the textures couldnt be found but they actually do.

Installation
    Client:

Download the recommented universal build (or the latest if the recommented doesn't work for you, but NOT the source!) of Minecraftforge from here: LINK
    Open that archive with an archiver. I recommend 7zip.
    Open your minecraft.jar in your .minecraft/bin directory with your chosen archiver (7zip)
    Copy all files from the downloaded forge package into the minecraft.jar
    Delete your META_INF in your minecraft.jar, if you're running Windows or Linux. If you're on a Mac, then go into the META_INF and delete only the files which begin with MOJANG! Leave the rest untouched.
    Close all open archiver windows and start your Minecraft client once. Forge needs to download some libraries and will set up the environment the first time.
    After it has been set up by Forge, close your Minecraft. It is now ready for Forge / FML mods (ModLoader mods, too)!
    Download the latest version of mods you want to have and copy the hole .zip files into your .minecraft/mods directory

Server
    Download the recommented universal build (or the latest if the recommented doesn't work for you, but NOT the source!) from here: LINK
    Open that archive with an archiver. I recommend 7zip.
    Open your minecraft_server.jar with your chosen archiver (7zip)
    Copy all files from the downloaded forge package into the minecraft_server.jar
    Don't delete your META_INF! Keep it untouched.
    Close all open archiver windows and start your Minecraft server once. Forge needs to download some libraries and will set up the environment the first time.
    After it has been set up by Forge, stop your server. It is now ready for Forge / FML mods!
    Download the latest version of mods you want to have and copy the hole .zip files into your .minecraft/mods directory

Bukkit
    < get="" informations="" here="">>

Mod Packs
    Conditions:
    - No profit (no adf.ly etc.)
    - Credit to me (Stuuupiiid)
    - Link to this page

These are the conditions you have to accept if you want to use this mod in your modpack.

If you want to use gun packs: get the permission of their developers, too!

Signatures

[center][url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1595719-"][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img27/8655/fv8.png[/img][/url][/center]

-----------------------

[center][url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1595719-"][img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8527/n844.png[/img][/url][/center]

Gun Packs: List
    Want to share your own packs? Upload your pack and tell me the topic link and give me a screenshot of some weapons! You can also use Adf.ly links for download links.

Before installing any pack make sure that its compatibel with the GunCus version!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wholy's Pack

Download

ROTFLOL MCWeapons Pack

Download

Blackguard Gun Pack

Download

Simple CoD

Download

Riowind's World War II Gun Pack

Download

Xentonic's GunCus Halo Pack

Download

The Mighty Waffles Pack

Download
    Awesome! Are you ever going to add a knife or something?
    Last edited by tomswift123: 12/9/2012 8:00:33 AM
    WOW nice!!!
    LOL #swagyolo
    Looks good, but the texture of all weapon will be white?
    Strange, but still good. Good luck with you mod :Diamond: for you.
    Really Awesome, You should add the JNG-90, M60E4 and M98B in one of your updates.
    Awesome!

Best gun Mod EVER

It Needs Only Rapid knifing like In Call Of Duty
    nice :D I like it :) textures need a bit of doing up and a few more guns but you really aren't skipping short on detail. Using container items so you can dis-assemble the gun. And having 15 different varieties for each gun. I don' t suppose you use meta data for the guns do you?
    There are only 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don’t.
    Quote from tomswift123

Awesome!

Best gun Mod EVER

Yes! But not the way youre thinking ;)
    well you will see it in the next update

Quote from ZJunox

WOW nice!!!

Wait until the next update, then its better

Quote from Pro_Catcher

Looks good, but the texture of all weapon will be white?
    Strange, but still good. Good luck with you mod :Diamond: for you.

Mod is still in beta, I will work on the textures

Quote from BattleField604

Really Awesome, You should add the JNG-90, M60E4 and M98B in one of your updates.

Later I will add them maybe

Quote from Jstorey97

nice :D I like it :) textures need a bit of doing up and a few more guns but you really aren't skipping short on detail. Using container items so you can dis-assemble the gun. And having 15 different varieties for each gun. I don' t suppose you use meta data for the guns do you?

No. I really dislike metas, I dont know why... I want to keep the mod simple so there are no bugs

Awesome!

Best gun Mod EVER

Quote from tomswift123

There we go

finished recoil. By adding a bipod to a weapon now the recoil is reduced. But only while your sneaking
    Hello!
    (im trolling at work atm, or i would just experiment myself..)

i recently created an SMP server for me and my close friends, that i would love to add this to. However, im still quite new to the whole "adding mods to SMP server jar" thing...

is this mod compatible with Forge? rather, does it even require forge?? I plan on adding several other mods that Require forge, and i would love it if this one was compatible..

also, i can probably figure out how to instal this on SP, but what about MP? would you dump this straight into your server .jar?? or would it be placed in Forge's 'mod' folder?? would i need to ensure that all my buddies also add this mod to their individual Minecraft.jar?? or would they be able to access this mod strictly from me adding it to the server.jar??? i appreciate all of the help, and im very antsy to get this working!!
    Quote from Leftharted1

Hello!
    (im trolling at work atm, or i would just experiment myself..)

i recently created an SMP server for me and my close friends, that i would love to add this to. However, im still quite new to the whole "adding mods to SMP server jar" thing...

is this mod compatible with Forge? rather, does it even require forge?? I plan on adding several other mods that Require forge, and i would love it if this one was compatible..

also, i can probably figure out how to instal this on SP, but what about MP? would you dump this straight into your server .jar?? or would it be placed in Forge's 'mod' folder?? would i need to ensure that all my buddies also add this mod to their individual Minecraft.jar?? or would they be able to access this mod strictly from me adding it to the server.jar??? i appreciate all of the help, and im very antsy to get this working!!

Forge into minecraft_server.jar
    start server
    stop server
    mods into mods-folder
    delete world
    restart

done ^^
    Thank you very much for the info!!

So, once i add forge, and then add my selected mods to the 'mods' folder, i dont need to change anything on my own Minecraft.jar? i guess my primary worries where me needing to have my friends add anything special to their own minecraft... it sounds like as long as i do the proper installation onto the server, then they can access all of my mods (including your awesome gun mod!) just by logging in??? Am i understanding that correctly???

thanks again for the help, its greatly appreciated =) ive played a-lot of online games, and the minecraft comunity is by far the most informative and helpful... Awesome mod btw, cant wait to shoot my friends! haha
    u have to install the same on your minecraft.jar, just do the same

Forge into minecraft.jar
    start minecraft
    stop minecraft
    mods into mods-folder
    restart
    Quote from Stuuupiiid

u have to install the same on your minecraft.jar, just do the same

Forge into minecraft.jar
    start minecraft
    stop minecraft
    mods into mods-folder
    restart

Hmm, so once i do this to my minecraft.jar, do i need to have my friends do the same, before they can access/use the mods on the server?? Would it be feasible to edit my own minecraft.jar, and then share it with my friends, so that they have a proper copy??
    Where did you learn to code? (I love sniping should be instant kill though) Ive been wanting to learn but i dont know where to start
    Quote from Leftharted1

Hmm, so once i do this to my minecraft.jar, do i need to have my friends do the same, before they can access/use the mods on the server?? Would it be feasible to edit my own minecraft.jar, and then share it with my friends, so that they have a proper copy??

yes, shure

Quote from tomswift123

Where did you learn to code? (I love sniping should be instant kill though) Ive been wanting to learn but i dont know where to start

I dont know anymore... ^^
    But I just tried a lot of things like knifing or even the breathing while scoping. If it was not working I deleted all and looked for a new way to code it.
    I like your sights but I HATE and I mean HATE your gun models. So I will not be downloading, sorry.
    Quote from Miz_Redavni

I like your sights but I HATE and I mean HATE your gun models. So I will not be downloading, sorry.

u mean the textures? Theyre just for tests, Im re-doing them at the time
    This mod is awesome! and you should make Dragunov,Barrett,Pistols,MP7,P90,TAR-21 and MP5K(sorry for too many request)!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes