1.6.4 Forge SMP SSP

Traincraft 4.2.1.

I running Minecraft 1.6.4 and I just installed your train mod. Version 4.1.4.024 and the mod crashes when I try and play in MP. Does this mod even play in MP.

Here's the errors I get.

Forge Mod Loader has fount ID mismatches
    ID 4090 from mod TC is missing
    ID 29337 from mod TC is missing
    ID 4081 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4082 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4083 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4084 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4085 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 29267 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4086 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4087 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4088 is Mismatched between world and game
    ID 4089 is Mismatched between world and game
    Quote from Jarette

The trains in Traincraft are to small and should be big like RoW where u can move inside the train cars

Is there any chance that the trains will be bigger in the future?
    Quote from StevenManea

Is there any chance that the trains will be bigger in the future?
    Idk but maybe if we ask real nicely the Traincraft team might make he trains bigger and hopefully there are a lot of people that will agree with this.
    Train sizes:

Anyone interested in train size, and why they are the way they are can kindly read on the link below. This also finishes the debate, and so we will no longer respond to these questions regarding train sizes.

Read here.
    A couple of bugs i've noticed:East/west tunnels can suffocate the player in the wall in 3x3 wide tunnels
    (demonstrated here by someone else)
    )

There is also quite severe train/wagon duplication bugs:
    hitting a train with the spike = one train in your inventory
    hitting a train with a pickaxe = two trains in your inventory
    train exploded by a creeper = three (!) trains in your inventory o.O

The duplication bug can be quite useful ;) But the tunnel bug is causing many problems :/
    Last edited by koichan: 2/17/2014 2:44:04 PM
    Ok..maybe a bigger size of trains will not happen but some curves for trains or better slopes can appear here for a better animation?
    On the changelog a few versions back, it states that you can manually set lantern color, but I cannot figure out or find how to do that. Can anyone help me please? :D

EDIT: Nevermind! I found a few pages back where it said in the guide how this is accomplished. For those too lazy/having trouble finding the info, you right click with the wrench and enter color code from colorpicker.com

EDIT: I have another question, though... Does TC still require Railcraft? I don't see anywhere in the OP or the TC website that actually says it is required, though I saw somewhere early in the thread that it is a requirement. Thanks!
    Last edited by LtGreeneyes: 2/18/2014 2:08:42 AM
    Ok
    Quote from LtGreeneyes

On the changelog a few versions back, it states that you can manually set lantern color, but I
    cannot figure out or find how to do that. Can anyone help me please? :D

EDIT: Nevermind! I found a few pages back where it said in the guide how this is accomplished. For those too lazy/having trouble finding the info, you right click with the wrench and enter color code from colorpicker.com

EDIT: I have another question, though... Does TC still require Railcraft? I don't see anywhere in the OP or the TC website that actually says it is required, though I saw somewhere early in the thread that it is a requirement. Thanks!

It doesn t require railcraft but it is an good addon bucause the new rails signals and the other stuff.
    Does TC use vanilla rails then? I don't see any rails under the TC tab in creative mode. :D

EDIT: The trains DO seem to run on normal rails... is it normal for your screen to turn red when you enter a steam locomotive?
    Last edited by LtGreeneyes: 2/18/2014 3:11:14 AM
    Quote from LtGreeneyes

Does TC use vanilla rails then? I don't see any rails under the TC tab in creative mode. :D

EDIT: The trains DO seem to run on normal rails... is it normal for your screen to turn red when you enter a steam locomotive?

Yes it is normal it turns to red when the engine is hot and needs water to cold down and produce steam.
    Last edited by StevenManea: 2/18/2014 7:46:07 AM
    I really enjoy the mod and have some suggestions. The most universal one would be some way to turn the train off while it has fuel in it. So I can fuel my diesel train and go somewhere and then turn it off without using extra fuel just idling. The other thing I would suggest would be the ability to edit the fuel values in the config to better suit the players personal experience. I play the mod with other tech packs so the fuel values can seem out of balance. Thanks for the great mod!
    Last edited by karl1024: 2/18/2014 9:11:49 PM
    MagLev and Hyper Loop pls, would really love to see those.
    Contrary to popular belief...I am most certainly not a "Tree Puncher".
    Quote from attkmaster

MagLev and Hyper Loop pls, would really love to see those.
    I would also like to see MORE NYC subway trains since i live in NYC, there are a lot of train models
    The third car (second not including engine 1) when using the high speed locomotive is glitchy for me, it pushes me back whenever I get near it, seems to solve itself after a while but should be looked at.

Also, would be nice if you would have an engine on both ends so a linear track could be used nstead of a loop. Can't use the mod without this feature.
    Last edited by attkmaster: 2/19/2014 7:12:42 PM
    Contrary to popular belief...I am most certainly not a "Tree Puncher".
    Ok..so i have searched this thread, the wiki, the blog, NEI and the traincraft manual but I can not figure out how to craft the NEW Zepellin that was added in the last update. I know that some of you don't want spoilers so if this is craftable can someone please PM me the recipe as I am baffled. If this does not have a survival recipe yet...then I can see why I can't find it! :D

Thanks in advance...I love this mod!
    @PsychoFad, Try the existing recipe and see what turns out...
    very awesome
    1.7.2 :/ ?
    i tried to install this, have
    optifine, buildcraft, millenaire, industrialcraft 2, resonant induction, calclavia core, UE core, miners heaven, minechem, mad science, idfix, and icbm mods installed
    i got the error
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: A mod has attempted to assign BlockID 3997 to the Fluid 'diesel' but this Fluid has already been linked to BlockID 4041. Configure your mods to prevent this from happening.
    how do i fix this problem?
    I wanted to ask their mod team, Do they have plans on adding more to this mod. For Minecraft 1.6.4. I wanted to see about getting the 90 degree turns fixed. and I wanted to see if Rail Road crossing lights could be added and all so switchable track. A way to get a train to switch track.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes