This is Clashsoft, creators of More Tools Mod, presenting you our second mod, the More Potions Mod!
This mod requires MinecraftForge, ClashsoftLib and BrewingAPI!
This mod adds 19 new Potions, including:
- Potion of Nausea - Potion of Water Breathing - Potion of Blindness - Potion of Jumping - Potion of Hunger - Wither Potion - Haste Potion - Dig Slowdown Potion - Resistance Potion - Effect Remover Potion - Water Walking Potion - Coldness Potion - Iron Skin Potion - Obsidian Skin Potion - Double Life Potion - Explosive Potion - Antihunger Potion -> Vanilla Saturation Potion - Absorption Potion - Health Boost Potion
and also various dusts to craft them.
More Potions Mod also adds a Mixer to mix potions and an Unbrewing Stand to get ingredients back from potions.
Potion Recipes: Some Potions need special base potions (see below)
- Potion of Nausea: Poisonous Potato
- Potion of Water Breathing: Clay Dust
- Potion of Blindness: Ink
- Potion of Double Jump (NYI)
- Potion of Jumping: Opposite of Double Jump
- Potion of Saturation: Bread
- Potion of Hunger: Opposite of Antihunger
- Wither Potion: Wither Dust
- Haste Potion: Gold Dust
- Dig Slowdown Potion: Opposite of Haste
- Resistance Potion: Diamond Dust
- Fire Potion: Firecharge
- Effect Remover Potion: Milk
- Random Potion: Opposite of Effect Remover Potion
- Water Walking Potion: Opposite of Water Breathing Potion
- Coldness Potion: Snowball
- Iron Skin Potion: Iron Dust
- Obsidian Skin Potion: Obsidian Dust
- Double Life Potion: Nether Star Dust
- Absorption Potion: Opposite of Health Boost
- Health Boost Potion: Golden Apple
Required Base potions:
Swiftness Potion, Haste Potion and Jump Boost Potion: Dashing Potion Heal Potion, Health Boost, Absorption and Resistance Potion: Thick Potion Blindness Potion and Night Vision Potion: Thin Potion Poison Potion, Hunger Potion and Wither Potion: Acrid Potion
You can turn the new base potion system off and make the awkward potion the base potion for all potions by setting "DefaultAwkwardBrewing" to true in the Brewing API config file.
Base Potion Recipes:
For base potions you need to brew the ingredient on a water bottle
I downloaded it and tested it in creative. There are like 4 rows of each potion and only one works! It took me FOREVER to find just one potion! Otherwise, I think it's a good idea, because I have been wanting a nausea potion for a long time.
you sir, have made the mod i have been looking for for so long. i love you (no homo)theres a bug i think you should check. after using the nausea potion a few times, it had no duration next to the name and gave me no effect