This is a server-only mod used for automatic shutting down after specified time with no players online. From version 0.5.0 it is also capable of shutting down server at specified times (uses quite powerful cron-like syntax for definition of time).
- ported to MC 1.7.2
- added about sub-command
- ported to MC 1.6.4
- fixed config option name: timeShutdownPatter -> timeShutdownPattern
- added scheduled shutdowns
0) if you don't have forge, get it here
1) downloaded zip/jar file into your "minecraft/mods" directory (if the name of downloaded file contains "packed" text then unpack it first)
2) run server, shutdown server, modify config to your liking
/asd = /autoshutdown
usage: /asd [postpone=pp|on|off|status=s|about]
postpone|pp - set player-free minutes counter to 0
off - turn mod off
on - turn mod on
status|s - print status information
about - print about text
All settings done through command(s) are NOT saved to the config!
Example of Server Setup
I wrote a short article describing how to use this mod with other commands/tools (under Linux). It can be found here.
I'm not sure if I ever correct these little bugs, they really don't affect much the functionality.
- It uses sampling approach, so the accuracy is 1m.
- Scheduled shutdown is commited in +1m after scheduled time (actually it's only marked to shudown, so it can even happen in +2m).
Rights of Use You may
- host the mod
- use source code for educational purposes (but do not copy, use it just for inspiration - rewrite it on your own) You may not
- link directly zip/jar file, reupload
- add mod into modpack without written permission
If you like this mod, please consider donating. Every contribution would be highly apreciated.
I've been after a mod that would shutdown my server and/or give server commands on a schedule (i.e. restart every morning at 2am). But with this I can just set it to stop after something like 3 hours with no players and it'll act the same way.