If you are tired of the old ores or if you just want more ores – this mod is for you!
This mod adds 15 new materials: Copper
Red granite Platinum Chrome Stainless Steel Aluminium
You can craft tools with copper, bronze, ruby, sapphire, stainless steel, silver and you can also upgrade you iron tools by crafting it with meteorite.In this mod you can make an armor with bronze, ruby, titanium and silver. You can't find bronze and stainless steel in caves, but you can craft them. All the crafting recipes are in recipes spoiler. You can find Chrome ore in the Nether and in the End, Platinum ore in caves, Silver ore in swamp biome, Granite in extremeHills biome, Red Granite in the Nether.
5.0 TOOL UPDATE
This update adds new tools! Look in change log for more info
Copper Tools: 50 blocks
Bronze Tools: 100 blocks
Bronze Hammer: 130 blocks
Sapphire Tools: 500 blocks
Ruby Tools: 2000 blocks
Stainless Tools: 2000 blocks
Silver Tools: 500 blocks
- Craft it using lapis and gold (recipes spoiler) - Right click on the block with shears to get a present! Merry Christmas!
- I improved my code so it will be easier to make updates!
4.1: - Now it works in multiplayer
- changed tin texture
- now tin spawns more often
- changed platinum ore texture
- added Uranium Compressor
---- you can make plates here, to make a plate you need 1 ingot
----you can make plates with: copper, tin, bronze, chrome, platinum, stainless steel, uranium, silver, iron
- Uranium furnace and compressor needs flasks with water to work
----make a flask (recipes spoiler), and fill it with water like a bucket
- now you can make armor and tools with silver
- silver coins are changed to silver ingots
- silver, platinum and stainless steel blocks
- you can make reinforced blocks with 8 plates (recipes spoiler, inv. table)
---- reinforced blocks are very hard
- now you can't craft titanium, you need to find titanium ore, it's very rare
- added Silver Chest
- added mcmod.info file
- updated to minecraft 1.7.10
4.0 update is the biggest M-Ore update!
- updated to minecraft forge 10.12.1.1112 - changed platinum and uranium furnace textures
hi, can you write you crash report, and say which mods do you have installed?
Here is my crash report.
Full report at:
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-04_17.05.28-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
Generated 12/4/12 5:05 PM
-- System Details --
Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java Version: 1.6.0_37, Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
Memory: 416529440 bytes (397 MB) / 518979584 bytes (494 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: ModLoader, EntityRendererProxy, ModTextureStatic, ...]
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
ModLoader: Mods loaded: 2
mod_more Minecraft 1.4.2 M-Ore Mod
java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry CRC (expected 0x0 but got 0x9b78913e)
at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.closeEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getNextEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 1607b4ee ----------
I don't have any other mods installed at this time