[1.6.4] The Necromancy Mod 1.5 - Necro API 1.2

This mod is cool
    this mod is epic but there is a few things missing giving your mob armor and weapons. both the skeleton and the zombie can wear armor and they both can hold weapons skeleton bows and zombies pretty much every thing it picks up. also where is the pig zombie parts you could use golden nuggets as there parts. also it would be nice to give them bat wings but not to sure what you could give them so they could get that.
    So any answer on the white texture issues?
    Quote from nhg1

this mod is epic but there is a few things missing giving your mob armor and weapons. both the skeleton and the zombie can wear armor and they both can hold weapons skeleton bows and zombies pretty much every thing it picks up. also where is the pig zombie parts you could use golden nuggets as there parts. also it would be nice to give them bat wings but not to sure what you could give them so they could get that.

the next version will allow minions to hold armor and weapons.
    Quote from Bulbaswat

So any answer on the white texture issues?

not really... i can't seem to re-create the bug. are you using a texture pack?
    schrödingers cat is
     return (new Random().nextInt(2) == 0 ? "alive" : "dead"); 
    No, I have no texture packs. Would it help if I post a copy of the files I have for the mod? See if something is missing or the like?
    Quote from Bulbaswat

No, I have no texture packs. Would it help if I post a copy of the files I have for the mod? See if something is missing or the like?

if you didn't extract it shouldn't be changed at all... you didn't extract it did you?
    schrödingers cat is
     return (new Random().nextInt(2) == 0 ? "alive" : "dead"); 
    No. Could it be something with my settings for minecraft or my computer maybe?
    A couple things that would make this mod pretty awesome, would be the option to give minions armour and weapons, and some more commands other than sit and follow. Maybe toss in some actual sitting animations just for shiggles.
    Quote from Badgyr

A couple things that would make this mod pretty awesome, would be the option to give minions armour and weapons, and some more commands other than sit and follow. Maybe toss in some actual sitting animations just for shiggles.

Read a few posts up ;) , already has been stated that minions could equip weapons and armor :D

Read a few posts up ;) , already has been stated that minions could equip weapons and armor :D
    Oh... Hmh. I tried every way I could think of, but couldn't manage it. Am I just missing something glaringly obvious? That tends to happen to me when I get excited about a mod.
    Quote from sirolf2009

the next version will allow minions to hold armor and weapons.

Sorry, here is more clear post :) , you weren't missing anything glaringly obvious in-game.
    Last edited by Jade_Knightblazer: 12/2/2012 11:14:14 PM

Sorry, here is more clear post :) , you weren't missing anything glaringly obvious in-game.
    Yeah, I immediately face palmed when I saw that. hah, okay I suppose I can wait, although not very patiently. :D
    Found a incompatibility 'bug' with Pet Bats .
    When the 2 mods are combined the soul in a jar and the bottle of blood are turned in pet bats.
    Making it impossible to bring life to your creations.

Anyway, awsome mod!!! :D
    IDEA:

1st = Do this mod for multiplayer
    2nd = Once you kill a player, It will drop an special kind of item (ONLY WITH THE PSYCHE)
    3rd = Mix the player with other mobs and vouallá: An frankinstein or an Notch-creeper
    Blah Blah
    I think the white textures is because of the mobs.png being 640x32. Some computers can only load resolutions 32, 64, 128 etc. so that's why the textures are white for some people. In order for it to work correctly I think it had to be one of those resolutions.
    I Support the Painterly Pack by rhodox. It can be seen here --> http://painterlypack.net/ :3
    Yes! I can finally have the undead army of my dreams! Thank you kind sir, and now to watch the world burn, Ta ta!
    It's alive.......IT'S ALIVE!!!!

IT'S AAALIIIIIVEEEEE!!!!

(Sorry, I always wanted to do that!)

So, the necromancer villagers are just villagers with different texture?
    i had an idea for a lovecraft/dark magic mod once but i can't mod so i gave up. glad to see necromancy being done and i also wanted to ask is this multiplayer compatible? cause making a zombie of someone you killed using their in game head would be awesome! also would you consider adding like death or something as a boss? or like the necropolis? very neat stuff!
    Quote from AznaktaX

It's alive.......IT'S ALIVE!!!!

IT'S AAALIIIIIVEEEEE!!!!

(Sorry, I always wanted to do that!)

So, the necromancer villagers are just villagers with different texture?
    Yeah, but you can buy a Necronomicon from them.
    I Support the Painterly Pack by rhodox. It can be seen here --> http://painterlypack.net/ :3
    This is amazing! Great mod!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes