1.7.2 Forge SMP SSP

In-Game NBTEdit! Edit Mob Spawners & Attributes in game! FINALLY UPDATED!

Quote from Davidee

As for those having crashes, you're editing the Item wrong. Visit the links in the front page for the correct format for item names + lore.

Thanks for the help!
    Generation 37: The first time you see this,copy it into your signature on any forum and add one generation. This is a social experiment.

Quote from G_And_OStudios

Thanks for the help!

As far as I'm aware, you can't remove the enchanted tooltips. :(
    Quote from Davidee

As far as I'm aware, you can't remove the enchanted tooltips. :(

But Hwd45 did with HIS Sonic Map.
    Generation 37: The first time you see this,copy it into your signature on any forum and add one generation. This is a social experiment.

Maybe it's possible, I don't know. Maybe changing your settings/gamemode allows you to do that?
    The installer doesn't work for me, Did I just fail?

Quote from Davidee

Maybe it's possible, I don't know. Maybe changing your settings/gamemode allows you to do that?

I'm pretty sure that everything in the "ench" tag shows up in the tooltip, perhaps Hwd45 used attributes (still visible but looks different).

EDIT: Oh, looked it up. My guess is that they edited the language files in the resource pack.
    Last edited by ValorCat: 9/3/2013 9:24:17 PM

If you want to talk privately, click me...
    Thanks a lot, about a trillion number. THANKS! You are so awesome
    Do you think you could make it a bit easier to edit spawners? I'd love to be able to set the equipment and such that the mob spawned owns, and even choose, say, the type of skeleton spawned (if possible)?
    Quote from thepancakeking

The installer doesn't work for me, Did I just fail?

What's wrong? What does it say?
    Quote from 123sendodo

Thanks a lot, about a trillion number. THANKS! You are so awesome

You're welcome!
    Quote from Silentscope88

Do you think you could make it a bit easier to edit spawners? I'd love to be able to set the equipment and such that the mob spawned owns, and even choose, say, the type of skeleton spawned (if possible)?

If you're having trouble, I suggest you visit the links in the first post. Once you get familiar with NBT, it's really easy to edit spawners.
    This is amazing! Now I can modify NBT tags without having to close MC.

One suggestion though: Could you make it possible to modify other things that are stored in NBT format? Eg. scoreboard objectives/teams?
    it's not working for me, i use magic launcher, what i did is, i put Forge in the main mods, then i placed your mod in the mods folder, it says that your mod "no mods" and when i launch MC there is no Mod tab in the main menu it's like i do not even have forge?! WTH is goin on?! D:
    Quote from doomy64

This is amazing! Now I can modify NBT tags without having to close MC.

One suggestion though: Could you make it possible to modify other things that are stored in NBT format? Eg. scoreboard objectives/teams?

This feature has been requested multiple times... I don't know, I'll think about it. I would need to change some things around internally, but it should be possible.
    Quote from mrZcr4fter

it's not working for me, i use magic launcher, what i did is, i put Forge in the main mods, then i placed your mod in the mods folder, it says that your mod "no mods" and when i launch MC there is no Mod tab in the main menu it's like i do not even have forge?! WTH is goin on?! D:

Sounds like Forge isn't installed. Did you use the Forge installer and run the Forge version? :o
    Sometime after I use the in-game NBT edit and I quited. When I get back I get a chunk corruption is this a bug of the mod or minecraft it self
    Quote from 123sendodo

Sometime after I use the in-game NBT edit and I quited. When I get back I get a chunk corruption is this a bug of the mod or minecraft it self

Not sure - you may have edited something incorrectly.

Actually, I didn't.
    Quote from Hwd45

Actually, I didn't.

:o I didn't think it was possible
    Some help piz?
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Oops.

Time: 9/19/13 1:17 AM
    Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/common/Configuration
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:521)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:181)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:376)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:683)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/common/Configuration
    at com.mcf.davidee.nbtedit.NBTEdit.preInit(NBTEdit.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:520)
    ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:179)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 38 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:171)
    ... 40 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 41694160 bytes (39 MB) / 134803456 bytes (128 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML is installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.60.744 3 mods loaded, 3 mods active
    mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{6.2.60.744} [Forge Mod Loader] (fml-6.2.60.744.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NBTEdit{1.6.2.0} [In-game NBTEdit] (Forge_NBTEditv1.6.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    Last edited by Weerzant: 9/19/2013 12:23:39 AM
    Quote from Weerzant

Some help piz?
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Oops.

Time: 9/19/13 1:17 AM
    Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/common/Configuration
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:521)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:181)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:376)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:683)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/common/Configuration
    at com.mcf.davidee.nbtedit.NBTEdit.preInit(NBTEdit.java:85)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:520)
    ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:179)
    ... 38 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:171)
    ... 40 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 41694160 bytes (39 MB) / 134803456 bytes (128 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML is installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.60.744 3 mods loaded, 3 mods active
    mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{6.2.60.744} [Forge Mod Loader] (fml-6.2.60.744.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NBTEdit{1.6.2.0} [In-game NBTEdit] (Forge_NBTEditv1.6.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

Seems like Forge/ the mod wasn't installed correctly
    Fixed my proble, though now I can't get text format working. I can't get text underlined/boeld/italics. I can get collour working, though. XD Figures lols.
    Last edited by Weerzant: 9/20/2013 4:33:00 PM
    Quote from Hwd45

Actually, I didn't.

Then why doesn't the Homing Attack have the tooltips thaqt its supposed to have?(e.g. Infinity I)

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes