This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[1.4.6] [Forge] Golui's Mods - Sword Pedestal [1.1.1]

Quote from humot_pasha

why dont you update it to 1.4.7 ?

The. Post. Right. Above. Yours. Read. It.

<div class="g-ytsubscribe" data-channel="TengenToppaLaskeri" data-layout="full" data-theme="dark" data-count="default"></div>
    ERRRRRR!!!! I love your picture!
    Yabadabbadoo!
    I dosnt work, i isntalled it, i can set down the sword pedastal, but when i right click it with a sword (shifting and not shifting) it says shutting down internal server and mincraft crashes, help? I reeaaalllyyy want to play with this mod.
    Quote from SergeantSpears

I dosnt work, i isntalled it, i can set down the sword pedastal, but when i right click it with a sword (shifting and not shifting) it says shutting down internal server and mincraft crashes, help? I reeaaalllyyy want to play with this mod.

Did you DL the Utils zip and put it in your mods folder??? I had the same problem when I first started.
    Eagerly awaiting the 1.5.x release of this mod....
    "A good man doesn't need rules"~the Doctor
    This mod looks cool. Does the 1.4.6 version support the newer versions? (1.4.7 and 1.5)
    I don't mean to rush you, but when will this be out for 1.5?
    Quote from thom666

Eagerly awaiting the 1.5.x release of this mod....

Same here man!
    can you plese update this mod i want a peinsoul for my sword
    can you make a armor stand mod?
    Quote from ngabay

can you make a armor stand mod?
    go check out bibleoraft or check out ... themod loader page (forgot the name of it) both have armor stands in them
    Last edited by imalsome: 3/23/2013 11:03:38 AM
    I scored 100% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft? Try it yourself at http://samlancashire.com/quiz/minecraft-trivia
    Quote from imalsome

go check out bibleoraft or check out ... themod loader page (forgot the name of it) both have armor stands in them

bibliocraft is the way I would go if I were you, not only does if have an armor stand, it has several shelf types, a desk, and best of all , a TAPE MEASURE.

bibliocraft works with forge while the other one you suggested does not at this time
    Last edited by thom666: 3/23/2013 6:35:30 PM
    Quote from thom666

bibliocraft is the way I would go if I were you, not only does if have an armor stand, it has several shelf types, a desk, and best of all , a TAPE MEASURE.

bibliocraft works with forge while the other one you suggested does not at this time

Additionally, I found that with the Bibliocraft Armor Stand, I can use mod armor and it shows up just fine; whereas, that is not always the case with the other one.
    One of the features I love about this mod is the lighting effects. I would always carry a few pedestals and crap swords in my backpack(very good and useful mod that one) and use them to set markers at certain areas of interest I discover. Beats the hell out of cluttering up my minimap(yes another excellent mod) with waypoints.
    I dearly love this mod and I do hope that it will be returning.
    hello, when you go to update your mod, could you merge your mod with the "Sword Pedestal customiser" who is in the comments? so we put only the IDs of the swords we want to work and not have to make other mods compatible with your mod ...

or just put the link updates the author of "Sword Pedestal customiser" on the main page

Greetings
    Quote from DarkHax

Hello this is darkhax of the more swords mod. I have added compatibility. All the swords will work in the pedestal with the exception of awakened swords.

thanks man! now i just have to wit for this one to update :/ btw YOU'RE CANADIAN?
    Why can't this mod work like, say, BiblioCraft? The fact that the modders themselves have to make their swords compatible kind of makes it hard. I was looking for a pedestal mod for a while, yours looks great but it's a shame that I can't use any of the FTB Ultimate swords with it.
    Last edited by Inacio: 4/1/2013 8:15:31 AM
    Quote from stormageddon747

thanks man! now i just have to wit for this one to update :/ btw YOU'RE CANADIAN?

I am canadian. yes.
    Quote from Inacio

Why can't this mod work like, say, BiblioCraft? The fact that the modders themselves have to make their swords compatible kind of makes it hard. I was looking for a pedestal mod for a while, yours looks great but it's a shame that I can't use any of the FTB Ultimate swords with it.

Golui made the mod the way he thought it should be done. You are lucky he even has compatibility for mod items. From what I understand mod compatibility was not a planned feature until the community bugged him for it.
    For anyone wondering, I am working on an update of his mods for private use. No I wont be giving this out to anyone else so dont ask. As far as I can tell there are 78 errors and knowing golui he should have them done in no time.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes