Shaders Mod v2.3.18 (updated by karyonix)

Quote from Hooschi

What?
    You know what the RandomMod ...
    If I install the ShaderMod no longer goes to the mod, what's not to understand?
    Has no other the same phenomenon?

"what's not to understand?"
    pretty much everything you just said
    EskimoNoise's Texture Pack Conversions For Shaders
    Quote from suteck

Thanks Pocketpc, Thanks Eskimonoise.

Guess ill just keep checking back every couple of days.

Guys, when shaders are availble to work for 1.5.2 should I check back to Karyonix's thread here? will he post the update in the next few pages or will it be posted on the first page? because I saw he posted 1 of the updates on page 68...thanks Eskimo for that :D
    and if and when he does...will that be all I need to download?

yeah cos, Eskimo in that file link yo usent it has Seue's RC7 1.5.1...guess ill follow his thread...but from what ive read I dont just use the Sues RC7 by itself

SEUS (and any other shaders) are version independent as they're basically complicated config files for this mod.
    Optifine already has versions for 1.5.2 so this is the last piece in the puzzle.
    Unless Karyonix has a breakthough, it's likely that any new version will be another preview without bump or specular mapping and unlikely to be posted on the front page.
    Quote from EskimoNoise

"what's not to understand?"
    pretty much everything you just said
    I got SHADERS I downloaded 1.5.1 minecraft jar!
    Quote from COOKIEMONSTER8K

I got SHADERS I downloaded 1.5.1 minecraft jar!

Quote from EskimoNoise

<image>

This should become a meme :P
    Gosh, I hate this signature censorship. I can't even tell that I'm a m.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r for MobTalker2 and Minecraft Comes Alive and that I'm not affiliated with Curse at all.
    Sorry for my bad english, i come from Germany...
    WATER SHADER IS OUT FOR 1.5.2, BUT WHY NOT THIS MOD ! ?
    whater shader 1.5.2
    Quote from Hooschi

Sorry for my bad english, i come from Germany...

I shouldn't make fun, I only speak one language (but being English there's not huge pressure to learn another one)
    Try to describe as simply as possible exactly what the problem is. Put it in German if you have to, I'm sure someone can translate it
    Last edited by EskimoNoise: 5/6/2013 2:40:09 PM
    Okay,

es ist so, wenn ich den ShaderMod installiert habe kommen keine verschiedene Mobtexturen mehr. Es sind immer die gleichen Texturen, heißt also der RandomMod funktioniert nicht mehr richtig.
    Ich hoffe Du verstehst jetzt auf was ich hinaus will :-).
    Quote from Hooschi

Okay,

es ist so, wenn ich den ShaderMod installiert habe kommen keine verschiedene Mobtexturen mehr. Es sind immer die gleichen Texturen, heißt also der RandomMod funktioniert nicht mehr richtig.

"if i install this shadermod, there are no more different mob textures. they're all the same. so.. the RandomMod wont work at all"

;)
    Last edited by BeatFuchs: 5/6/2013 2:56:12 PM
    Quote from Topic »
    Quote from »
    YOUR TITLE IS RACIST.
    Indians, now filled with Traps!
    Thank you BeatFuchs for translate :)!
    Last edited by Hooschi: 5/6/2013 3:17:46 PM
    Quote from Hooschi

Okay,

Have you got a link to the mod you're using? If I search for Random Mod it brings up all sorts of things
    Quote from EskimoNoise

Have you got a link to the mod you're using? If I search for Random Mod it brings up all sorts of things

I'm fairly sure the Random Mob Textures is a part of Optifine and works with the texture pack to provide random skins to each mob. Works really well with the Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack.
    Quote from SSNikki

I'm fairly sure the Random Mob Textures is a part of Optifine and works with the texture pack to provide random skins to each mob. Works really well with the Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack.

Oh yes, there it is. I didn't even noticed it was there.
    I've been playing in Creative mode a lot recently so haven't seen many mobs. I'll have to dig out my copy of Sphax

Edit: I'm definitely getting random mobs with shaders running
    Last edited by EskimoNoise: 5/6/2013 3:55:07 PM
    Quote from Embrek

WATER SHADER IS OUT FOR 1.5.2, BUT WHY NOT THIS MOD ! ?
    whater shader 1.5.2

This mod is much more complicated than Water Shaders because it works on everything in the game, not just water.
    Dell Inspiron 15 | Intel i5-3337U | Intel HD 4000 | 685GB 7200RPM HDD | 6GB RAM
    Where is the 1.5.1 in dev version?
    Quote from Bingel

Where is the 1.5.1 in dev version?

Page 68
    Seeing that it took a month from the 1.5 update for karyonix to release an in-dev version, I'm guessing he's going to be another 1-2 weeks?
    Quote from David1544

Seeing that it took a month from the 1.5 update for karyonix to release an in-dev version, I'm guessing he's going to be another 1-2 weeks?

1.5.2 is basically a bug-fix of 1.5.1 so another preview should theoretically be fairly straightforward.
    Actually finishing the mod to include normal and specular mapping is the hard part.
    it's a whole new system so it's like trying to invent the first jet engine, hard to get it to work, but as soon as you do, future improvements are much easier.
    Btw I'm drunk and it took me almost an hour to write this.
    Last edited by EskimoNoise: 5/6/2013 7:57:57 PM
    Quote from EskimoNoise

1.5.2 is basically a bug-fix of 1.5.1 so another preview should theoretically be fairly straightforward.
    Actually finishing the mod to include normal and specular mapping is the hard part.
    it's a whole new system so it's like trying to invent the first jet engine, hard to get it to work, but as soon as you do, future improvements are much easier.
    Btw I'm drunk and it took me almost an hour to write this.

LMFAO.... nicely done
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes