Shaders Mod v2.3.18 (updated by karyonix)

Quote from sabrehawk

i have fresh 1.62 launcher profile (forge) no other mods , no texturepacks . only coremod and shaderpack 1.62 from that tutorial vid

the world at the horizon flickers like hell, put in pre 2 from the link in this thread . same problem...am i missing something?

latest geforce drivers on a 680m (laptop gpu)

I'm fairly sure I fixed this by turning Advanced OpenGL is off.

You will also see a nice fps boost too, so I guess it's an imcompatibility (for now).
    thx that did fix the flicker but i hadnt even checked my FPS yet..and now im shocked out my pants !!!!

only 30-40 fps on VANILLA texture pack ..

on 1.47 with sildurs i had a lot better fps on a 64 or 128 HD texture pack.

chunk loading is unbearable slow without optifine.

ARGH: D
    Last edited by s4breh4wk: 8/4/2013 8:27:45 AM
    This build is still not at all like what it'll be like for release so I wouldn't worry about FPS yet (even OptiFine compatibility is still to come/expected). Very excited.

Also, I don't think the texturepack matters much (up to 128x or so) in the case of your laptop anyway.
    ill grab a uptodate texture pack and check out what the difference is....ill keep ya posted :D

update:

OH YES IT MATTERS ...but not the way i thought....i just loaded up SPHAX PUREDBCRAFT 64 HD 1.62
    and now i have 50+ FPS

ROFL :DDD its better than the low res vanilla textures.

update : ok i have to step down on that ..the frames settled to 40 after a while , but on that pack i have
    a water bug ...water is divided in huge tiles :D

btw the printscreen colors are way off to the colors i actually have in the game...water is kinda green in the picture..ingame its more of a light azure blue.

Last edited by s4breh4wk: 8/4/2013 9:10:24 AM
    Quote from sabrehawk

ill grab a uptodate texture pack and check out what the difference is....ill keep ya posted :D

update:

OH YES IT MATTERS ...but not the way i thought....i just loaded up SPHAX PUREDBCRAFT 64 HD 1.62
    and now i have 50+ FPS

ROFL :DDD its better than the low res vanilla textures.

update : ok i have to step down on that ..the frames settled to 40 after a while , but on that pack i have
    a water bug ...water is divided in huge tiles :D

btw the printscreen colors are way off to the colors i actually have in the game...water is kinda green in the picture..ingame its more of a light azure blue.

-snip-

Well known bug, it'll probably get fixed in the near future.

Most people think the cake is a lie. Without cake my life has no meaning. My life has a meaning. Therefore the cake is true.
    If you need any help with shaders, I made a Word document having a few fixes: https://www.dropbox....10.0 fixes.docx If your problem is not listed, feel free to send me a PM!
    also that dynamiclghts162 doesnt show any effect? (its loaded ok no errors as far as i can see)

lighting in general is very evened out theres no distinct light source to be identified in a area with
    such. Seems the range has increased a lot lately or its a lot more volumetric.
    Last edited by s4breh4wk: 8/4/2013 9:43:37 AM
    I can't wait for 1.6.2 update

A double resolution texture pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures.
    Quote from Blupoiz0n

Ive got a wool glitch! Tried RudoPlays and Sildurs and both diddnt work! Got all the latest drivers but no one else has the same glitch! GPU: MSI 7770 Ghz Edition

-snip-

Me too, but I think it's a problem with the shader packs themselves (I have an Asus GTX 770), as the mod doesn't have this problem with none or internal on. I think it's got something to do with the carpet.

Edit: This only happens when facing North, East, and South. Facing West there is no problem.
    Last edited by Geotan: 8/4/2013 10:48:36 AM
    Ok
    Quote from Charchargaming1

Ok

Is that your post? Congratulations.

Most people think the cake is a lie. Without cake my life has no meaning. My life has a meaning. Therefore the cake is true.
    If you need any help with shaders, I made a Word document having a few fixes: https://www.dropbox....10.0 fixes.docx If your problem is not listed, feel free to send me a PM!
    bump-shadow-waving shaderpack do not have water wave bug.
    There must be some change in minecraft 1.6 that affect SEUS water.vsh.
    Last edited by karyonix: 8/4/2013 11:27:00 AM
    I still can't seem to get it to work the mod is installed but the only thing I can see is water which is clear but when I am in water I can see everything fine. Are there certain requirements for a computer to get this mod?
    Last edited by bigfoot54321: 8/4/2013 11:34:21 AM
    Hey, Is my graphics card good for this mod: NVIDIA Geforce GT 540M. I've also got a 2.0GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM (quad-core).
    hey Karyonix, is intel celeron g530 good for this mod? because on some shaderpacks a lag to hell
    Quote from bigfoot54321

I still can't seem to get it to work the mod is installed but the only thing I can see is water which is clear but when I am in water I can see everything fine. Are there certain requirements for a computer to get this mod?
    never mind my mac needed some system updates and once I updated them the mod works fantastically sorry for the trouble I feel pretty stupid right now....
    IGN by ME:
    Quote from MastaJack

Hey, Is my graphics card good for this mod: NVIDIA Geforce GT 540M. I've also got a 2.0GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM (quad-core).

I use shaders with the GeForce GT 530 and an i7 - running minecraft with more ram can get me at most 12 fps (with SEUS standard v10) but is fine for Rudoplays or other less performance intense shader packs.
    Last edited by CraftPotato13: 8/4/2013 1:28:53 PM
    Quote from CraftPotato13

I use shaders with the GeForce GT 530 and an i7 - running minecraft with more ram can get me at most 12 fps (with SEUS standard v10) but is fine for Rudoplays or other less performance intense shader packs.

Thanks dude.
    Quote from CraftPotato13

I'm getting about 25-30 FPS with rudo plays.
    Quote from karyonix

bump-shadow-waving shaderpack do not have water wave bug.
    There must be some change in minecraft 1.6 that affect SEUS water.vsh.
    The download for the bump-shadow-waving shaderpack was taken down.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes