[1.4.5] AMCO Mod Pack Updated! Now includes Thaumcraft 3! Special Christmas Gift: AMCO 1.4.5 Tech Pack

Quote from shantomken

As it is now Christmas Eve for some and Christmas Day for others I made an concerted effort to have a 1.4.6 update ready. Thanks to Mojang, that wasn't possible as not all mods have up dated. But I did have this idea in mind for the community. All have been asking for a tech pack. So I tried to get a 1.4.6 Tech Pack together. Again thanks to Mojang it was a fail.

HOWEVER: I refuse to lay down and roll over for Mojang's disregard of the modding community. So....

HERE IT IS! I did put together a 1.4.5 Tech Pack for release. It contains a large number of tech mods and is only missing RP2 for the moment. This is a stop gap present and the real 1.4.6 present will be released as soon as all mods are updated.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

AMCO Tech Pack 1.4.5

Because I want get this out for a Christmas release the current download is for a MultiMC install. However, by the time most of you know about this I will be able to get a Manual Install ready and uploaded. Same instructions as above for install. Tech Pack
    The configs for the tech pack are different from those of the regular pack so you will need to start a new world for the tech stuff. A Manual Install will be up and ready within the hour.

And here is the link for the manual install: Manual Tech Pack

Merry Christmas

Kenny

I still use 1.4.5 so Thanks for keeping this Pack 1.4.5 for me ^_^
    Do you see the Green Arrow in the lower right corner of my post? Hes feeling really sad, Give him a Hug(click).
    Quote from shantomken

Eve, I do believe. If you check your forum PM I sent you a message explaining the problem for me.
    Happy Holidays :)

happy holidays to you 2 :)
    Awesome modpack, I'm trying to find a server running it tho... If you know a good one, pm me :D
    The tech pack didn't have the contents that were supposed to be in the bin.

Edit: Dumb me.
    Edit2: it keeps telling me the update failed. So it isn't my fault.
    Last edited by Jzburda: 12/24/2012 5:39:15 PM
    I have my own Youtube Channel, Steam ( |NC10|Bassdrop1 ) and a whole plethora of other accounts.
    Nobs 4 lyf
    Quote from Jzburda

The tech pack didn't have the contents that were supposed to be in the bin.

Edit: Dumb me.
    Edit2: it keeps telling me the update failed. So it isn't my fault.

The update failed would be MultiMC's check for updates and nothing to do with MC files. You need to run the instance to get MMC to download the files which is what the bin folder is.
    hello

i really enjoy this modpack, but i think i did something weird with it....

i installed the pandora's box mod while having amco, after a while i erased all, installed all again...and no matter what i do...theres always chicken raining in all the worlds i create....they fall to the ground and vanish....is it a bug or something? i have used a fresh install for testing, and it still happens...
    Last edited by yovannyX: 12/25/2012 9:34:22 PM
    Quote from yovannyX

hello

i really enjoy this modpack, but i think i did something weird with it....

i installed the pandora's box mod while having amco, after a while i erased all, installed all again...and no matter what i do...theres always chicken raining in all the worlds i create....they fall to the ground and vanish....is it a bug or something? i have used a fresh install for testing, and it still happens...

thats portal gun easter egg it will be off tomorrow :P you can disable it in setting tho
    It seems nice so far but what and how many mods does it have?
    I am trying to install but without luck. I have been getting this message in my error log:

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft, method: N signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2670)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1603)
    at magic.launcher.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)

and have been stuck at the minecraft done loading screen. Can anyone offer assistance?
    Quote from dsiXLent

Awesome modpack, I'm trying to find a server running it tho... If you know a good one, pm me :D

There isn't a server pack for it yet as stated a few times
    Do you know that 1.5 is coming out early January so you can forget about 1.4.6 if the mods don't update in time, just wait for them to update to 1.5
    Hello
    first of all, thanks you a lot for your amasing pack, very usefull but i figure out something, a little conflit with two mod
    The recepies about steve's cart 2 are in conflit with some addon with buildcraft
    thanks you for read it and nice jobs anyway for those packs
    my thech pack 1.4.5

Secondly i wood like to know if you can add or delete some mods like (red power 2 aren't in this tech mod pack) because some mod are i used are totally "inutile" and take so much space and i cant used the mod or minecraft.jar to put in my game
    Last edited by painmodding: 12/31/2012 3:13:12 AM
    Quote from shantomken

The update failed would be MultiMC's check for updates and nothing to do with MC files. You need to run the instance to get MMC to download the files which is what the bin folder is.

what i'm saying is that when i try to force update, it tells me this:
    "the game update failed. should the instance startup continue?"
    Yes:

Instance folder is:
    C:\Users\*snip*\Desktop\MultiMC\instances\AMCO Tech Pack\minecraft\

Instance started with command:
    "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -jar MultiMCLauncher.jar "jzburda" "699537968805390801" "MultiMC: AMCO Tech Pack" "854x480" "Mojang"

Loading jars...
    Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/*snip*/Desktop/MultiMC/instances/AMCO%20Tech%20Pack/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
    Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/*snip*/Desktop/MultiMC/instances/AMCO%20Tech%20Pack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
    Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/*snip*/Desktop/MultiMC/instances/AMCO%20Tech%20Pack/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
    Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/*snip*/Desktop/MultiMC/instances/AMCO%20Tech%20Pack/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
    Loading natives...
    Can't find main class. Searching...
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\*snip*\Desktop\MultiMC\instances\AMCO Tech Pack\minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar (The system cannot find the file specified)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(Unknown Source)
    at MultiMCLauncher.main(MultiMCLauncher.java:181)
    Search failed.
    Minecraft exited with code -1.
    Minecraft has crashed!
    Yep. i wanted to keep my Windows account secret, since i'm using windows 8
    No:
    Absolutely nothing.
    It works fine when i try force updating Amco 1.4.5 rev 2
    I have my own Youtube Channel, Steam ( |NC10|Bassdrop1 ) and a whole plethora of other accounts.
    Nobs 4 lyf
    also, i forgot. There was a gamebreaking bug in twilight forest where if you had charms of keeping with the gamerule keepInventory on, you would lose everything. Nothing drops on the ground either. That one is still 1.4.5
    Nobs 4 lyf
    Quote from shantomken

Well, I have to wait for all mods to update before i can do anything. So we have to hope an pray that all mods update quickly. I don't really want to have to replace 2 or 3 mods because they haven't updated yet when i just released the new pack. That would be unfair to the users of the pack who have already started worlds. So it may be just a little bit before it updates. But I will not keep people having to wait like when I started with my first release. (And I have let Jeb know about my displeasure at how they are doing things.)

do you know that 1.5 is coming out late Jan so you can forget about updating to 1.4.7 just wait till the mods come out for 1.5 but it will be good if the mods will hurry up & update!
    Also can you add a uninstaller?
    You should also check out kovacic's modpack you might be able to get some mods there.
    Quote from kepal11

do you know that 1.5 is coming out late Jan so you can forget about updating to 1.4.7 just wait till the mods come out for 1.5 but it will be good if the mods will hurry up & update!
    Also can you add a uninstaller?
    You should also check out kovacic's modpack you might be able to get some mods there.

Before you install the mod just make a backup of your entire .minecraft and all you have to do is drag and drop
    wait.. I posted 3 days ago.. ITS NOT POSSIBLE!
    Nobs 4 lyf
    Sorry everyone for not replying to posts before now. The day after Christmas there was a big storm here and a lot of cold and snow. It was at this time that my landlord decided to throw me out on the streets. I've spent the past week going thru support agencies to get assistance. I'm slowly getting back on my feet but my replies will be less frequent now. I am working on a 1.4.6 update to the pack and nearly have them ready to go. but it will still be the weekend before i can release.

Believe that I will do my utmost to make sure the pack gets updated and released as quickly as i can.

Kenny
    Last edited by shantomken: 1/2/2013 4:50:57 PM
    Quote from Ross2k11

Before you install the mod just make a backup of your entire .minecraft and all you have to do is drag and drop

yea but all the other things like the mods folder are still full
    Quote from shantomken

Sorry everyone for not replying to posts before now. The day after Christmas there was a big storm here and a lot of cold and snow. It was at this time that my landlord decided to throw me out on the streets. I've spent the past week going thru support agencies to get assistance. I'm slowly getting back on my feet but my replies will be less frequent now. I am working on a 1.4.6 update to the pack and nearly have them ready to go. but it will still be the weekend before i can release.

Believe that I will do my utmost to make sure the pack gets updated and released as quickly as i can.

Kenny

Cool birthday present.
    whyyyy, stuck at updating screen. deleted meta-inf, put mcforge in first, then the rest. and put all the mc folder things in next. ima mac user pls respond
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes