1.7.2 1.6.4 1.7.10 Forge

Hit Splat Damage Indicators v3.1.2 RPG UI and Damage Amount Mod

Quote from goldknight69

I can't imagine playing minecraft without this mod after i tried it for the first time. So small but sooooo usefull

Keeping the mod as simple and to the point as possible also allows me to quickly get new updates out with minecraft, so i don't see you needing to go without it for quite a while.
    Last edited by rich1051414: 10/8/2013 2:21:34 PM
    Should I ignore the message for an update with 1.5.2 minecraft?

It tells me to download 2.9.0.9 which appears to be for 1.6.
    Hey there,

So I want to use this mod in a mod pack I am making for Technic launcher and I am wondering if you would let me us it. You would get full credit. And the thread would also have a link to your mod.
    Quote from ASWeiler

Should I ignore the message for an update with 1.5.2 minecraft?

It tells me to download 2.9.0.9 which appears to be for 1.6.

Yes, yes you should.

Quote from Netherwad

Hey there,

So I want to use this mod in a mod pack I am making for Technic launcher and I am wondering if you would let me us it. You would get full credit. And the thread would also have a link to your mod.

Please always read the entire OP of any tread before asking this questing. Your answer might be there. (In this case, it is)
    Where's the downloads for 1.6.2.?
    Wait, seriously, its in the OP. UNDER A BIG SIGN THAT SAYS
    DOWNLOAD

Minecraft Server Dashboard
    | About Me | Please +rep me if this post helps! Quote me for a reply!
    Quote from SoccerStud

No, and what do you mean by you can't install forge?

I believe you have to use a new launcher to install forge 1.6.4 and I repeatedly keep on getting an message that says it can't be installed/downloaded
    Why is my dmg indicator's font so horrible? (double and horribly pixelated?) I have been looking around for an option to change it without luck. I've seen a very nice font on the yogcast with good resolution and I realized I would love to have mine look like that.I am currently using the font from the Sphax' texture pack, do I need to switch to a supported font? I have Build_TexturePack_Font set to true
    Last edited by Prokker: 10/11/2013 11:18:39 PM
    Quote from Prokker

Why is my dmg indicator's font so horrible? (double and horribly pixelated?) I have been looking around for an option to change it without luck. I've seen a very nice font on the yogcast with good resolution and I realized I HAVE to change mine to that

Pleae list the mods you are running, apparently one of those mods is causing the shadowing not to shade properly.
    Rei's minimap
    ArmorStatusHUD
    bspkrsCore
    StatusEffectHUD
    Animated Player
    Better grass and Leaves
    Better Sprinting
    Novamenu
    Optifine ultra
    TukMC hud
    I have a bug report when I installed this mod its not working correcly i can see the number but not the indicator and when i look at a mob my frames just beging to go down what is happening. I thinks its because of dragon block c mod can someone take a look at it.
    Last edited by Turbulence123: 10/12/2013 1:48:47 PM
    Quote from Turbulence123

I have a bug report when I installed this mod its not working correcly i can see the number but not the indicator and when i look at a mob my frames just beging to go down what is happening. I thinks its because of dragon block c mod can someone take a look at it.

If you press period does it say the portrait is on?
    Quote from Snivy_3
    I believe you have to use a new launcher to install forge 1.6.4 and I repeatedly keep on getting an message that says it can't be installed/downloaded
    You don't need any launcher. Just download (click here) the installer version of forge and double click it. Or you can download the universal version and do it manually.
    Quote from Prokker

Rei's minimap
    ArmorStatusHUD
    bspkrsCore
    StatusEffectHUD
    Animated Player
    Better grass and Leaves
    Better Sprinting
    Novamenu
    Optifine ultra
    TukMC hud

What happens if you remove OptiFine?

I'm using Minecraft Comes Alive and Damage Indicators. The indicator shows the villagers as EntityVillageAdult. Anyone know how to get the indicator to to tell the name (ex. Steve the librarian) instead?
    Quote from H4untedGh0st

I'm using Minecraft Comes Alive and Damage Indicators. The indicator shows the villagers as EntityVillageAdult. Anyone know how to get the indicator to to tell the name (ex. Steve the librarian) instead?

You are asking the wrong mod. They need to override and return the correct name from the method getEntityName().
    Are there more downloads for skins? Or is there a site that has a bunch of skins to use?
    My Minecraft has been crashing whenever I try to use this mod, and I'm not sure what's going on... The mods I use are Forge, Too Many Items, Zan's Minimap, bspkrsCore, Optifine, and StatusEffectHUD. I'd appreciate it if anyone could look at the crash report and help me.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.
    Time: 10/14/13 3:33 PM
    Description: Initializing game
    java.lang.RuntimeException: 'r' has no scope in '/config/DIAdvancedCompatibility/CombinedConfig.cfg:1026'
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:578)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
    at DamageIndicatorsMod.core.Tools.searchMapForEntities(Tools.java:124)
    at DamageIndicatorsMod.core.Tools.scanforEntities(Tools.java:106)
    at DamageIndicatorsMod.core.Tools.RegisterRenders(Tools.java:91)
    at DamageIndicatorsMod.client.DIClientProxy.register(DIClientProxy.java:21)
    at DamageIndicatorsMod.DIMod.load(DIMod.java:41)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:696)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:507)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:806)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
    -- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.3
    Java Version: 1.6.0_51, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 84149536 bytes (80 MB) / 200749056 bytes (191 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)
    JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.2.881 Minecraft Forge 9.11.0.881 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{6.4.2.881} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.0.881.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{9.11.0.881} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.0.881.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TooManyItems{1.6.4} [TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.0.9} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicators v2.9.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.0.881
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-8.10.44 304.10.65f03, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: LIFE 128x (Vers. 70).zip
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Last edited by BluebirdOfTheSea: 10/14/2013 8:50:55 PM
    Quote from Bluebird5555

My Minecraft has been crashing whenever I try to use this mod, and I'm not sure what's going on... The mods I use are Forge, Too Many Items, Zan's Minimap, bspkrsCore, Optifine, and StatusEffectHUD. I'd appreciate it if anyone could look at the crash report and help me.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.
    Time: 10/14/13 3:33 PM
    Description: Initializing game
    java.lang.RuntimeException: 'r' has no scope in '/config/DIAdvancedCompatibility/CombinedConfig.cfg:1026'

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    -- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.3
    Java Version: 1.6.0_51, Apple Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
    Memory: 84149536 bytes (80 MB) / 200749056 bytes (191 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)
    JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.2.881 Minecraft Forge 9.11.0.881 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{6.4.2.881} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.0.881.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{9.11.0.881} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.0.881.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    TooManyItems{1.6.4} [TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.0.9} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicators v2.9.0.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.0.881
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 NVIDIA-8.10.44 304.10.65f03, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: LIFE 128x (Vers. 70).zip
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

The config has gotten corrupted. Delete the DIAdvancedCompatibility folder in your config folder.
    Quote from Alphanos

Second thing about horses: if it's possible to do, what do you think about the idea of displaying a horse's speed and jump height stats as status effects when you're targeting a horse? I don't know if that information is easy (or even possible) to retrieve, and you might not be interested in expanding the feature list anyway. But it seems like if any such horse stat-view mod is to exist, it would have a lot in common with yours :) .

bump for justice :Sheep:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes