1.7.2 1.6.4 1.7.10 1.6.2 1.5.2 SMP SSP

ENCHANTING PLUS [v2.1/v1.16/v1.15/v1.14]

What am I doing wrong here?

What version is that Namyag? what does the jar say?

Can you make that we can repair tools?
    hey man thanks for the mod it looks awesome but the links are not working can you send me a new link?
    Thank you ;)
    Quote from Pankor100

Can you make that we can repair tools?

That is my next feature to add. Probably be a few days.

Quote from kpjVideo

hey man thanks for the mod it looks awesome but the links are not working can you send me a new link?
    Thank you ;)

Updated the links, I was actually just told about a change in the location right before u posted that, lol.

Why download a .JAR file and not a .ZIP with classes and such? Is it an auto installer?
    Well, a jar file is basically just an archive of java classes with a manifest to tell the computer what to run. I could have it either as a jar or a zip file it doesnt matter. I honestly prefer the jar file. It doesn't change anything installing it on client or server side.

Did my video review of this mod hope to put it on Machinima Realm for my Mod Spotlight Series here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECC4D3irEj4
    Thanks for this mod and have a nice day :)
    Hey ;)

I found a bug with the repair fuction: You can repair tools, witch aren't enchanted for zero xp. But when i have a tool with a high enchant, than it costs a lot of xp :(
    It would be nice, when every repair cost's 10 XP :)
    Last edited by SunDropz: 11/1/2012 4:50:11 AM
    Quote from mssodin28

What version is that Namyag? what does the jar say?

The *.jar says EnchantingPlus-1_3_2-latest. I think from that you can deduce that my Minecraft version is 1.3.2.

Help me :(
    Last edited by Namyag: 11/1/2012 8:45:05 AM
    It would be nice, when every repair cost's 10 XP

at most, it should be like in the old version. non-enchanted items cost 1 level, enchanted are around 50-70% of their total enchantment cost.
    Cute Mob Models - now hosted on CurseForge (newest version is 1.0.7)
    apparently works with 1.7.10.
    Achievement get! New version of equivalent exchange with repair function.

I won't complain, but was it supposed to not cost any xp level if the repaired item is not enchanted?
    I thought I had read something about minimum one xp level, even for unenchanted items.
    In my opinion zero xp is too cheap. Although its great. I just repaired all my obsidian armor for no cost.
    I just cannot stop if something is free :rolleyes:
    Haha i do like the "New version of equivalent exchange with repair function."

But guys I will look into this in a bit.

Can you make that we can use Enchanting Plus with Modloader, please?
    Quote from Raes0n

Can you make that we can use Enchanting Plus with Modloader, please?

No, just use Forge, it's 4,000 times better and it'll still load Modloader content.
    Quote from FnordMan

No, just use Forge, it's 4,000 times better and it'll still load Modloader content.

In my opinion Modloader is better. And I can´t use the other installed mods with Forge.

What about updating "Better Enchanting"? It´s the same like "Enchanting Plus". But it works with Modloader. You can find Better Enchanting here: http://www.minecraft...ter-enchanting/ It´s the old topic of Enchanting Plus.
    Last edited by Kempo: 11/3/2012 12:10:01 PM
    I will not make it modloader compatible. I see why I should, but honestly that would be a lot more hassle then it would be beneficial. Forge and Risugami's modloader do things differently, therefore i would have to take to time and effort to learn another API. Then If I do learn it, I would have to update and maintain 4 different sources, while 2 is enough work. If someone would like to be a gent or a lady and work next to me to have a modloader version, feel free to contact me.

if you wanted to make it multiplayer compatible, you'd also have to make separate versions for modloadermp client and server.
    Cute Mob Models - now hosted on CurseForge (newest version is 1.0.7)
    apparently works with 1.7.10.
    yeah, 6 different sources would be insane to handle.

Is it possible to use this with MCPatcher?

I tried adding it as a .jar and MCP couldn't see it. Then I tried to zip it, then loaded it into MCP but again it didn't work.

Is it possible to use MCP and forge at the same time?

I only play single player.Never mind I figured it out.
    Last edited by Cross777: 11/3/2012 9:39:25 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes