1.7.2 Mobs Forge SMP

Eternal Isles - Multiple New Dimensions, 85+ Mobs/Bosses, Unique AI, 300+ Sounds [Feeling Lucky - Sneak Peak!]

Quote from kevinnator1397

You guys should get a twitter set up, so you can post news and update progress.
    Great mod, by the way.

I agree. It would be much easier than everybody chilling here waiting for the updates.

Also, I recommend that the website be completed after the 1.4.4 update so it's easier for everybody to learn about how to get to the new dimensions...
    No update yet? Awesome. I was worried it would update while I was at Water Polo practice! Now I get to wait with you guys :D
    [SSSS]
    Ok so I am finally getting off. I expect to check back in the morning and find that the update has been posted within 5 minutes me logging out.
    Debauchery!
    Quote from Flyn

No update yet? Awesome. I was worried it would update while I was at Water Polo practice! Now I get to wait with you guys :D

I don't think it's going to end up being updated tonight...
    I like how every time somebody posts in this topic it seems like everybody flips out and assumes the update has happened since the posts seem to come in waves. Amusing.
    Quote from blackwrensniper

I like how every time somebody posts in this topic it seems like everybody flips out and assumes the update has happened since the posts seem to come in waves. Amusing.

We can only hope...
    Rawr
    omg i cant w8 arrrrggg!!!!!!!!
    La Forge, "I told the Captain I would have this diagnostic done in an hour."
    Scotty, "And how long will it really take you?"
    La Forge, "An hour!"
    Scotty, "Oh, you didn't tell him how long it would really take, did you?"
    La Forge, "Of course I did."
    Scotty, "Oh, laddie, you have a lot to learn if you want people to think of you as a miracle worker."

The lesson is, always over estimate the time things will take, most especially when informing other people of your plans. That way if there is a delay, no one will question or bother, but if it does get done on time, you can release the job 'ahead' of shedule and look like you are amazing.
    Last edited by Panpiper: 11/18/2012 11:03:37 PM
    Quote from Panpiper

La Forge, "I told the Captain I would have this diagnostic done in an hour."
    Scotty, "And how long will it really take you?"
    La Forge, "An hour!"
    Scotty, "Oh, you didn't tell him how long it would really take, did you?"
    La Forge, "Of course I did."
    Scotty, "Oh, laddie, you have a lot to learn if you want people to think of you as a miracle worker."

The lesson is, always over estimate the time things will take, most especially when informing other people of your plans. That way if there is a delay, no one will question or bother, but if it does get done on time, you can release the job 'ahead' of shedule and look like you are amazing.

This is true...
    Check out my YouTube, my Face-book, my Game, and my Mods!
    Need a custom plugin? Gime me a shout!
    Quote from badcuber

I don't think it's going to end up being updated tonight...

We're still awake and trying to finish our very last thing. One bug that is giving us a bit of a headache.

And then we realized 1.4.5 comes out tomorrow.
    Last edited by Xolova: 11/18/2012 11:50:47 PM
    Quote from Xolova

BLLLEEEEAARRGGGH.
    This mod deserves every byte of support it gets.
    Quote from Xolova

We're still awake and trying to finish our very last thing. One bug that is giving us a bit of a headache.

So this means you will not update the mod to 1.44 and directly go and update the mod for 1.45

Also I think that you can make a twitter and announce easier the updates of the mod
    Quote from Xolova

1.4.5 isn't really an update, it just patches the LAN problem. All of my 1.4.4 mods still work on 1,4,5 it should be fine.
    NO! don't skip 1.4.4! Because then all 1.4.4 mods that are not updated wont work and I will have to wait for them!
    Check out my YouTube, my Face-book, my Game, and my Mods!
    Need a custom plugin? Gime me a shout!
    dose this mean we have t ow8 moar :(
    I spend 5 hours driving, and i am sure that when i am finished the mod will have come out, but sadly not :(
    But will you be skipping directly to 1.4.5?
    No
    Well hopefully, seeing as they seem to almost be done with the 1.4.4 patch anyways, they'll put that one out when it's done and then jump from that to the 1.4.5 update? :D
    So we get both anyways?
    Can't wait for the mod! ^-^
    Quote from joey10000th

Well hopefully, seeing as they seem to almost be done with the 1.4.4 patch anyways, they'll put that one out when it's done and then jump from that to the 1.4.5 update? :D
    So we get both anyways?
    Can't wait for the mod! ^-^

I hope so *-*
    [SSSS]
    could anyone update the wiki please? I have no idea what the 10 new mobs do. thanks
    No
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes