1.7.2 Mobs Forge SMP

Eternal Isles - Multiple New Dimensions, 85+ Mobs/Bosses, Unique AI, 300+ Sounds [Feeling Lucky - Sneak Peak!]

woah....just woah...
    Installed and works fine for me, except that the Arcana (or mana?) bar is flashing/shimmering rapidly, which is a bit annoying to have to look at.

Any idea what's causing this or how it can be fixed?
    the mobs are so hard to kill >.
    1 more problem,whenever i make a new world,it gets stuck on building terrain. i used seeds tho. and when i enter dimensions,downloading terrain just stands there forever...i waited!
    Is it possible to install this on server?
    Alright, DivineRPG team: I actually want to say 'good job with the mobs'. I hated them at first, I really really hated them. But now they actually look much better. I still don't really like them, but that's just my opinion I guess.

I hope you guys will work on the dimensions next. Make them special, give them a theme, give them special terrain gen to create beautiful landscapes. Those first 5 are really terrible as far as I have seen in the various vids.
    I hope you guys are totally revamping the mod, because I was terribly disappointed when I saw this for the first time. I thought this was - and actually still is, since it's not that good at the moment - terribly overrated. I hope you guys really turn this mod around and make it good.

- Dylan
    Quote from hee4ever

Why does the block Xolovon Stone keep changing IDs?!
    Then it's 200, then 4094, then 4095!!!

And when I change the conflicting id that also has 4094, forge has found ID mismatches
    but how can i fix it ?
    i think i got a little problem (or it's my fault)
    when i spawn the acient entity in divine rpg version 1.2.3 he still looks the same
    just like any other mob which "should" be remodeled
    Quote from TModder

i think i got a little problem (or it's my fault)
    when i spawn the acient entity in divine rpg version 1.2.3 he still looks the same
    just like any other mob which "should" be remodeled

The models aren't changed until version 1.2.4.
    Last edited by Mjw069: 1/4/2013 5:28:54 AM
    Quote from NeonSunset

Installed and works fine for me, except that the Arcana (or mana?) bar is flashing/shimmering rapidly, which is a bit annoying to have to look at.

I'm pretty sure it is supposed to flash.
    If I was helpful, don't be scared to hit the green arrow.
    Quote from Stvn

I'm having a problem since 1.2 and it persists until 1.2.3. When I create a multiplayer server with this mod, the world is generated with messed up chunks, as the screen below shows:

Since the chunks are messed up, I can't enter them, as I keep frozen in the air. I tested generating the world without the DivineRPG mod, and it generates perfectly.

Can anyone help me with this?

Xolova, why this bug happens?
    Many people are having problems running in multiplayer.

Mod is to work in multiplayer or not?
    Last edited by ChristopherM: 1/4/2013 6:24:02 AM
    Quote from NeonSunset

Do you have Tale of Kingdoms installed? I had the same problem and it was because of Tale of Kingdoms, just deactivate it and try again..

Quote from Shadow1928

I'm pretty sure it is supposed to flash.

Nope it's not.. The flashing effect is caused by some incompatibilities between this and other mods (or at least between this mod and Tale of Kingdoms).
    Quote from ChristopherM

Xolova, why this bug happens?
    Many people are having problems running in multiplayer.

Mod is to work in multiplayer or not?

I've told you 10 times now, IT WORKS (you don't need to ask the question again on an alternate account). If you don't post anything about any mods you are running that may do that, I can't help you.
    Last edited by Xolova: 1/4/2013 7:18:00 AM
    Quote from Xolova

I've told you 10 times now, IT WORKS (you don't need to ask the question again on an alternate account). If you don't post anything about any mods you are running that may do that, I can't help you.

I don't know who that guy is, but he certainly is not me.
    As for the mod I'm using, I tried a clean minecraft folder, only with the latest Forge and Divine RPG from 1.2 to 1.2.3. That's all.
    Is this mod compatible with optifine ??Xolova i did what you told me to i installed it normally no magic launcher but my mc still crashed any help ??
    Okay there appears to be a crash issue with Hellspiders from this mod when playing it alongside Mo' Creatures, Somthing with the Hellspiders and the Nether Scorpions makes the game crash. My only temp fix involves disabling the scorpions from the other mod. But Id like to find a more permenant solution.
    The Crash Report is in the spoiler.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 1/4/13 8:40 AM
    Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: drzhark.mocreatures.MoCEntityScorpion cannot be cast to iq
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.m(EntityHellSpider.java:178)
    at qj.a(SourceFile:106)
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.a(EntityHellSpider.java:151)
    at mi.bn(SourceFile:41)
    at md.c(EntityLiving.java:1787)
    at qj.c(SourceFile:26)
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.c(EntityHellSpider.java:46)
    at md.j_(EntityLiving.java:843)
    at qj.j_(SourceFile:31)
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.j_(EntityHellSpider.java:54)
    at yc.a(World.java:2295)
    at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
    at yc.g(World.java:2257)
    at yc.h(World.java:2103)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:679)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:123)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.m(EntityHellSpider.java:178)
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.a(EntityHellSpider.java:151)
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.c(EntityHellSpider.java:46)
    at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider.j_(EntityHellSpider.java:54)

-- Entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: HellSpider (xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider)
    Entity ID: 1673
    Name: Hell Spider
    Exact location: -77.63, 42.88, -19.62
    Block location: World: (-78,42,-20), Chunk: (at 2,2,12 in -5,-2; contains blocks -80,0,-32 to -65,255,-17), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)
    Momentum: 0.36, 0.28, 0.03
    Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: Drew
    All players: 1 total; ['terra_ff6'/394, l='Drew', x=-61.94, y=39.00, z=-69.28]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 441 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -5863581240180850369
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 4422313024 bytes (4217 MB) / 6174015488 bytes (5888 MB) up to 11453267968 bytes (10922 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms6144m -Xmx12288m
    AABB Pool Size: 20430 (1144080 bytes; 1 MB) allocated, 1423 (79688 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.17.515 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.489 37 mods loaded, 37 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_GuiAPI [mod_GuiAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_Audiotori [mod_Audiotori] (Audiotori_r3__1_4_6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ChocoCraft [Torojimas ChocoCraft] (Chococraft_2.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    DivineRPG [DivineRPG] (DivineRPG1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainBodyRecipeTwo [mod_chainBodyRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainBootsRecipeTwo [mod_chainBootsRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainHelmRecipeTwo [mod_chainHelmRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainLegsRecipeTwo [mod_chainLegsRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainlinks [mod_chainlinks] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_smithingStone [mod_smithingStone] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_smithingStoneRecipe [mod_smithingStoneRecipe] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    More Bows [More Bows mod] (More bows Forge 1.4.6v1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Netherrocks [Netherrocks] (Netherrocks 1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    integerArray_Obsidian [Obsidian Armor and Tools Sets] (Obsidian 1.4.6 v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MelonSpawn [Pam's Melon Spawn] (Pam's Melon Spawn 1.3 (MC 1.4.6).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.6-6.13.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    SimpleOres [SimpleOres] (SimpleOres 1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    SoulShards [SoulShards] (SoulShards-v1.26-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    stillhungry [Still Hungry!] (StillHungry-v1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_Timber [Timber!] (Timber! (1.4.6).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.14.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 2191 (122696 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['terra_ff6'/394, l='Drew', x=-61.94, y=39.00, z=-69.28]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Minecraft forum sigs suck balls, they are so restricted that you are better off without one.
    Quote from EpicZombieDude

Is this mod compatible with optifine ??

Xolova i did what you told me to i installed it normally no magic launcher but my mc still crashed any help ??

Yes it is.

Quote from terra_ff6

Okay there appears to be a crash issue with Hellspiders from this mod when playing it alongside Mo' Creatures, Somthing with the Hellspiders and the Nether Scorpions makes the game crash. My only temp fix involves disabling the scorpions from the other mod. But Id like to find a more permenant solution.
    The Crash Report is in the spoiler.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 1/4/13 8:40 AM
    Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: drzhark.mocreatures.MoCEntityScorpion cannot be cast to iq

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:

-- Entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: HellSpider (xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.entities.mobs.EntityHellSpider)
    Entity ID: 1673
    Name: Hell Spider
    Exact location: -77.63, 42.88, -19.62
    Block location: World: (-78,42,-20), Chunk: (at 2,2,12 in -5,-2; contains blocks -80,0,-32 to -65,255,-17), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)
    Momentum: 0.36, 0.28, 0.03
    Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: Drew
    All players: 1 total; ['terra_ff6'/394, l='Drew', x=-61.94, y=39.00, z=-69.28]]
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 441 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -5863581240180850369
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 4422313024 bytes (4217 MB) / 6174015488 bytes (5888 MB) up to 11453267968 bytes (10922 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms6144m -Xmx12288m
    AABB Pool Size: 20430 (1144080 bytes; 1 MB) allocated, 1423 (79688 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.17.515 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.489 37 mods loaded, 37 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_GuiAPI [mod_GuiAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_Audiotori [mod_Audiotori] (Audiotori_r3__1_4_6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ChocoCraft [Torojimas ChocoCraft] (Chococraft_2.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    DivineRPG [DivineRPG] (DivineRPG1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainBodyRecipeTwo [mod_chainBodyRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainBootsRecipeTwo [mod_chainBootsRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainHelmRecipeTwo [mod_chainHelmRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainLegsRecipeTwo [mod_chainLegsRecipeTwo] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_chainlinks [mod_chainlinks] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_smithingStone [mod_smithingStone] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_smithingStoneRecipe [mod_smithingStoneRecipe] (LegitChainArmour2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    More Bows [More Bows mod] (More bows Forge 1.4.6v1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Netherrocks [Netherrocks] (Netherrocks 1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    integerArray_Obsidian [Obsidian Armor and Tools Sets] (Obsidian 1.4.6 v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MelonSpawn [Pam's Melon Spawn] (Pam's Melon Spawn 1.3 (MC 1.4.6).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.6-6.13.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    SimpleOres [SimpleOres] (SimpleOres 1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    SoulShards [SoulShards] (SoulShards-v1.26-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    stillhungry [Still Hungry!] (StillHungry-v1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_Timber [Timber!] (Timber! (1.4.6).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.14.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 2191 (122696 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['terra_ff6'/394, l='Drew', x=-61.94, y=39.00, z=-69.28]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Has already been reported and I believe they'll try to fix it
    Xolova, i have found two bugs. I am using 1.2.3 of divineRPG, minecraft 1.4.6. I have only divineRPG and NEI installed, nothing else (except forge obviously).
    You may already be aware of this one, but when you quit minecraft and then you log back in, your achievements get reset, but this one isn't very important. The second one is that in the azurite dimension no mobs spawn. I have tried on easy, normal and hard difficulty, on different worlds. I tried this on divineRPG 1.2.2 and 1.2.3, nothing changed. The other dimensions work, mobs spawn regularly. If you know why this might be happening, please inform me. Thanks
    P.S. Also, i can't seem to enter Arcana, it takes forever to load, and i got in only once. The time i got in it teleported me back straight away, i didn't even have time to move.
    No
    How big is the downloaded jar file supposed to be? I have tried downloading it a few times, and have gotten file sizes ranging from 20MB to 26.4MB, and none of them work. Also, if I try to open any of them with WinRAR, I get this error:
    ! C:\Users\taj1994\Desktop\Games\PC\Minecraft\Mods\1.4.6\mods folder\DivineRPG1.2.3.jar: Unexpected end of archive

This was from the first one I downloaded, but they all give this exact error (with different paths, depending on where I have them at the time)...
    Quote from Dazinga

but how can i fix it ?

Well, I had world ID mismatches and just loaded the game, my teleporters are gone (and problably more) , I just placed them down again.
    This is really stupid that it's not in the config
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes