[1.6.4] Jaffas and more! [0.6.3d][Forge]

created by monnef and Tiartyos

This mod adds Jaffa Cakes (brownies, cream rolls, ice creams and more) into the game. I tried to make a not so easy craft chain - this mod has been mainly created to add extra content which could be used in factory designing and building. It also adds a bunch of fruit trees that bear fruits (apple, cocoa, vanilla, lemon, orange, plum) and plants (coffee, strawberry, onion, etc).

More information can be found on our wiki:
    http://jaffaswiki.tk

If wiki is not available, you can at least use the screenshots of wiki.

current gallery
    old screenshots

0) if you don't have forge, get it - http://www.minecraft...ation/Universal
    1) copy jar files (mod and core) into your "minecraft" directory (your minecraft dir on windows is usually found in "c:\Users\<Your user name>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\", jaffas and core jar should be in mods directory)

Before installation/updating always backup your world (saves, configs)! From version 0.4.16 you have to download also monnef core to be able to run this mod (versions of core and mod can differ).
    Core
    | 1.6.4 | 0.6.3 | download |
    | 1.5.2 | 0.5.2 | download |

Mod itself
    | 1.6.4 | 0.6.3d | download |
    | 1.5.2/1 | 0.5.2 | download |

old versions, more is available at the wiki

core
    | 1.6.4 | 0.6.2 | download |
    | 1.5.2 | 0.5.1 | download |

mod
    | 1.6.4 | 0.6.3 | download |
    | 1.6.4 | 0.6.2 | download |
    | 1.5.2/1 | 0.5.1 | ??? | download |

ancient stuff
    1.3.2 / 0.2.0 (universal), tested with forge #251 - link

moved to wiki - link
    in short (in case of conflict with rights on the wiki, the wiki takes precedence!): don't redistribute without written permission

Please read first this - http://www.jaffaswiki.tk/wiki/bugs and then write a report. It is recommened to use spoiler] tags when posting crash logs.

Many things can be turned off in config files. Also in case of ID conflicts you can tell the mod to start assigning IDs from custom numbers.
    The mod is checking if there is a newer version available. However you can disable printing of update messages.
    For more info check wiki.

If you like this mod, please consider donating. Every contribution would be highly apreciated.

Or you can become my patron.
    Last edited by monnef: 3/26/2014 4:06:44 AM

Jaffas and more!
    adds complex food crafting chains - ideal content for automatization mods - build your own Jaffa Cake factory! monnef.getNativeLang()!=English
    SIMON WILL LOVE THIS.
    My password:
    Too late. ):
    Downloading, mind adding the Item IDs used to the OP?
    My DeviantArt, which links to my blog.
    added default item IDs to the first post :)

Jaffas and more!
    adds complex food crafting chains - ideal content for automatization mods - build your own Jaffa Cake factory! monnef.getNativeLang()!=English
    Looks cool. I'll download and try it out. Also, you should add how much hunger each jaffa cake heals.
    Nice. Confusing chain. :D
    Makes it realistic.
    horrible textures...

"Seriously dude alot of cocaine." - Dr.RockāļĢo
    Quote from SpartaBr

horrible textures...

well, we're not proffesionals. but I kinda like them..

Jaffas and more!
    Quote from monnef

well, we're not proffesionals. but I kinda like them..

I as well, they work quite well in vanilla. I still haven't been able to make a jaffa, but then again I've been playing hardcore so i kinda died before I could find a jungle each time. :P

"The Quest For The Jaffa Cake"
    Last edited by comradek: 10/1/2012 11:36:25 AM
    My DeviantArt, which links to my blog.
    changed pictures of recipes a bit, added more text to the installation section.

Quote from comradek

"The Quest For The Jaffa Cake"
    :D

Jaffas and more!
    LOL the yogscast will LOVE this for their jaffa factory! nice idea!
    Hey, I've made a video of how to install this mod:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnwBvg0eW-k[/youtube]

thank you avi12, video added into OP :)

Jaffas and more!
    This looks cool :)
    Also my main world is in a jungle biome which is very convenient.
    Also people click the green arrow on the original post so people can find this.
    updated: added brownies and cream rolls ;)

Jaffas and more!
    Quote from monnef

updated: added brownies and cream rolls ;)

Cool :)
    updated ^^

added more food and jaffa bomb :D

Jaffas and more!
    LOL Nice Mod Simon Will LOVE this!
    new version! added ice-creams and refrigerator, enjoy ;)

Jaffas and more!
    Next week all kinds of donuts will be added and we'll try to set up our own fruit tree.

Jaffas and more!
    adds complex food crafting chains - ideal content for automatization mods - build your own Jaffa Cake factory!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes