Super Heroes in Minecraft! - FINALLY UPDATED!

Quote from Brixers

wheres the link?

At installation, the huge DOWNLOAD SHIM FOR 1.4.7!
    If you like my post, or it has helped you in any way, hit that fancy button right there :)
    Anyone? I keep getting an error every time I install, I cut it to the error with the mod, I'm unsure if you would need the rest. colossali_Super_Heroes [Super Heroes Mod] (SHIM_147.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    im having a problem installing this mod... i have only installed one other mod besides this one and it was the minions mod... i was wondering if someone could tell me what im doing wrong i found my file and i go to mods where my minions mod is and i put the ziped file in there and i load up minecraft and it works like i didnt even do anything... some help would me verrrrry much appreciated
    It's very, VERY rare that somebody impresses me with a mod. I'm not very experienced with Java at all, and I've been able to replicate a lot of mods on here. So saying that this mod literally left me speechless is really something. This is EXCELLENT WORK. Do you think you could post a list of all the materials added in the mod along with pictures so that I can understand your crafting instructions better?
    Quote from Laser_Penguin

-snip-

Do as the crash screen says, go to error reports or crash reports or what it's called in your .mincraft and find the text file from when it happened. Copy the content of that one and put it in a quote box.
    If you like my post, or it has helped you in any way, hit that fancy button right there :)
    Quote from Laser_Penguin

Anyone? I keep getting an error every time I install, I cut it to the error with the mod, I'm unsure if you would need the rest. colossali_Super_Heroes [Super Heroes Mod] (SHIM_147.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

I dont know how to explain the errors from this. But if you just start with a clear minecraft, install forge into minecraft.jar replacing old things with forges new ones, open minecraft, close minecraft, drag ironman mod into mods folder and then play and have fun :) please tell me if this helped
    Oh btw it may just be that it is not compatible with some mods that you have.
    Last edited by lynkie: 2/12/2013 1:02:05 PM

Quote from lynkie

-snip-

Well, that wouldn't help, I assume he has forge since it actually detects the mod, so it's most likely a mod of his or something
    I can make a Review in Spanish if you want

Here is my channel if you want to see my work:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kiliang96
    Nice Mod
    Last edited by TeknoBreaker: 2/14/2013 12:07:52 PM
    Quote from TeknoBreaker

-snip-

Sure, go ahead :D
    Hey heres my mod spotlight of your amazing mod :D

great mod! just one problem, i don't think iron man runs out of fuel in a few seconds, do you think maybe you could make the suit have more fuel?
    and what is the uber fart thing from?
    Last edited by stew1999: 2/15/2013 11:04:08 PM
    Quote from colossali

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Soooo soon!

Sky's great!

Hmmm

what updates?

Glad too Help.

May I also Suggest With the Hulk have a Clap attack where you Clap and it sends blocks flying. E.G kinda like the big Bad wolf. There a House, Hulk Clap sends the Blocks Flying and the House is Gone.
    If I helped you at all please click the + Button.
    I am a Gamer and a massive pokemon fan. My friend safari is a water type. PM If you want my friend code.
    My Favourite Pokemon is: Volcarona,Lucario,Ampharos,Metagross,Pancham and Pikachu.
    (Mega Ampharos is fabulous).
    BEST MOD EVER!!!!!!! I love Iron Man! He's my favorite super hero! May I suggest adding a Iron Man hand blaster thingy? It'll make it more like Iron Man!
    jghjdghjdddghjfdhj
    Crafting Recipes?
    Can you try and add a H.U.D for iron man, and try and add a voice for Jarvis.

can you also try and add some more super heroes
    Quote from sadadsfga

jghjdghjdddghjfdhj

What on earth? Making an account with a name of nonsense and use it to bring nonsense to the world?..
    These are just some ideas for the mod. If you don't want to use them that is fine these are just some thoughts.

Hulk, strong punch, Right click on the ground to grab a block then right click again to launch it like a well thrown rock
    Thor, Full flight, Hammer throw done just like Caps shield is, And faster lightning
    Captian America, maby just a little less op but not any big ideas
    Ironman, lasers replace bullets, add unibeam, Add regenerating energy bar that powers lasers and unibeam (maby flying) Maby a HUD

If your still developing this mod can you try and add:
    • Different Colour iron man suits (all with different weapons or something)
    • Add more super heroes
    • A H.U.D for iron man
    • Make hulk more op
    • Flying last longer for iron man
    • Lazers for iron man

if its possible add a voice to Jarvis.

This mod is one of the best out there!!
    Keep updating
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes