[1.6.4] ForgeIRC v1.0.18, Soul Shards v2.0.15, and Recipe Remover v1.1 [Updated 1/1/2014]

Quote from six6igma

I'm using Feed the Beast - Direwolf20 Mod Pack v2 (FTB has MultiMC functionality with regard adding mods). I've added ForgeIRC v1.0.14 and Single Player Commands v4.4 (for MC 1.4.6), and when I try to chat in a channel with Minecraft and ForgeIRC, MC doesn't send what I typed but instead gives me an "error" that says "Unknown command. Try /help for more commands."

Removing Single Player Commands allows ForgeIRC to function as it should. SPC v4.4. changes a pair of class files (ays.class - iq.class). Perhaps a future version of ForgeIRC can be coded to resolve the conflict with SPC.

That's because single player commands breaks forge.
    Quote from periphera_

Using v1.1.6. Have a tier 2 blaze soul shard, but i cannot get it into the soul cage when i right click with it. is this still a bug or am i doing something wrong?

I broked blaze shards during one of the updates. you'll ahve to make a new one or have your admin exchange yours for an equal tier new one :( sorry.
    hi, im trying to remove the recipe of jetpacks of IC2 but i can't remove it as well i try to remove the electric furnace and i was unable to.
    to test i remove the alloy furnace of RP2 and the normal furnace and work well there is any incompatibility with IC2?

general {
    S:removedIDs=29954,29953,61,4070:2,751
    }
    Quote from namen

hi, im trying to remove the recipe of jetpacks of IC2 but i can't remove it as well i try to remove the electric furnace and i was unable to.
    to test i remove the alloy furnace of RP2 and the normal furnace and work well there is any incompatibility with IC2?

general {
    S:removedIDs=29954,29953,61,4070:2,751
    }

IC2 uses a custom recipe handler, not much i can do about that.
    I asked before about getting QuakeNet auth ability in forgeIRC since it doesn't have nickserv, but uses a bot named Q.

It would also be nice to have some kind of section in the config to let you send custom commands to the server before joining a channel as well (similar to mIRC's Perform options or an onConnect script). Having that would cover oddities like Quakenet :3
    Helper in #MinecraftHelp on irc.esper.net.
    Maker of Videos of a technical nature.
    Hey there, I've got a question. Are the ID's for the soul shards supposed to be different from the ID's in the SoulShards.cfg?

According to NEI, I craft a Soul Shard by combining a Red Paint can and a red paint brush.
    Quote from Cepheuz

Hey there, I've got a question. Are the ID's for the soul shards supposed to be different from the ID's in the SoulShards.cfg?

According to NEI, I craft a Soul Shard by combining a Red Paint can and a red paint brush.

you have an ID conflict.
    Quote from ShadwDrgn

you have an ID conflict.

I kinda figured that much, I was more looking an answer on this oddity i'm having. Basically, all the ID's in the SoulShards.cfg are unused, except for a few(Soul Cage, Soul Forge, Difuser, Infuser, Soul Tower). Here comes the odd part, the ID for the Soul Shard is set to 8075 in the .cfg, but in-game the ID is 8332.
    I'm using the latest FTB Mindcrack mod pack. Soul shard doesn't seem to recognized when you kill the Thamucraft Angry Zombies. Normal zombies work fine.
    May someone help me? What kind of fuel do I need in a Soul Forge? I allready tried stuff like Coal and even Soul Shards itselfe, but nothing worked.
    Quote from DocRattie

May someone help me? What kind of fuel do I need in a Soul Forge? I allready tried stuff like Coal and even Soul Shards itselfe, but nothing worked.

You need 8 Corrupted Essences (from Smelted Soulsand + Glowstone) per diamond..
    Last edited by noskk: 12/27/2012 7:40:53 AM
    is it just me? or does the soul forge texture never change? Even when you are making a shard. Odd it seems it was just that world.

Also it'd be nice if the top texture oriented when placed with the side texture.

And could you not put the textures in the top level directory? Thanks
    Btw I make sphax textures for soul shards.
    Last edited by pcmaster160: 12/27/2012 12:45:07 PM
    How do I get this to work with Twitch.TV? If/When I reply in my Twitch.TV, will I still have my admin rights?
    Last edited by Aegon: 12/27/2012 2:32:31 PM
    This bug might or might not exist still, but nothing in the changelog mentioned fixing it.
    This is with version 1.13 on both client and server, on a little lanserver (hosted using dedicated server though) I was running (I have a spare computer that I don't use so I host a server to get better framerate) and I got kicked with an "internal server error". The server's log showed this:
    [WARNING] Failed to handle packet for Shalashalska/192.168.1.135: java.lang.NullPointerException
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.shadwdrgn.soulshards.BlockCage.a(BlockCage.java:64)
    at zz.a(Chunk.java:721)
    at yc.a(World.java:554)
    at yc.c(World.java:532)
    at aez.a(SourceFile:384)
    at aez.a(SourceFile:432)
    at acq.a(ComponentMineshaftCorridor.java:203)
    at afb.a(SourceFile:29)
    at aev.a(SourceFile:73)
    at abb.a(ChunkProviderGenerate.java:532)
    at im.a(ChunkProviderServer.java:258)
    at zz.a(Chunk.java:1258)
    at im.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:153)
    at il.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:35)
    at ik.a(SourceFile:172)
    at ik.d(SourceFile:300)
    at gm.d(ServerConfigurationManager.java:220)
    at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:410)
    at eb.a(SourceFile:136)
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:454)
    at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
    at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
    at ht.b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:702)
    at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
    And the client log had nothing out of the ordinary.

Edit: Just wanted to mention, all it did was boot me and then I was able to rejoin just fine afterwards. I was mining coal at the time, although it did have a mostly-broken ghostblock of the coal I had mined for ~10 seconds after I rejoined.
    Edit2: It's happening multiple times, always with the same error, anywhere from 10 minutes apart to several hours apart.
    Edit3: I wanted to mention, for some reason your blocks are generating as if they were ores.
    Last edited by Shalashalska: 12/28/2012 12:52:19 AM
    love this mod shadowdrgn
    Last edited by sigsus: 12/28/2012 8:35:57 AM
    can you write a little bit better tutorial abaut forge irc? i cant get it to work so i can see whats happening in a stream on my client
    i love this mod only one thing i think is missing

- soul shard stand

a thing where you can place your shard and if you kill a mob within 16 blocks the soul is sucked in the shard
    ideal to place at mob grinders if you or a friend is killing mobs there the shard wil fill

greatings ATOG
    Blaze spawners are broken crashed and corrupted my map :/
    How do you make corrupted ingots? I've tried all sorts of ingots: iron,gold, and even diamonds but it won't make anything (Yes I have corrupted essence in the forge)
    Quote from hallis21

Blaze spawners are broken crashed and corrupted my map :/

your map is fine. just update.
    Quote from brogan20

How do you make corrupted ingots? I've tried all sorts of ingots: iron,gold, and even diamonds but it won't make anything (Yes I have corrupted essence in the forge)

that's because ingots don't do anything. read the OP
    Quote from noskk

You need 8 Corrupted Essences (from Smelted Soulsand + Glowstone) per diamond..

That is how you make a soul shard, not how you fuel the thing. i have the same question
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes