[1.6.2/1.6.4] Tale Of Kingdoms [V1.5 Pre-Release 2]

hey in the next update your adding the forth level to the kingdom is that when the player gets his own castle also there is some small problems with the kingdom double doors not set right trap doors on the side of the building not placed right also when i move up a tier the wall from the previouse stays and it take me some time to remove it even after going into crative mode just to clean it all up. other than those i dont see much else you can imporve on exapet add some epic quests and some new weapons and armor.
    It seems to have problems with BWG3, or at least when I create a new world in anything other than Default, Superflat or Large Biomes, is this common?
    Quote from tuckermon123

i downloaded the univeasal forge when i added tok it said no mods found?

Says that for me as well, it's supposedly a common issue with magic Launcher. No worries though onyl a few mods actually mean it. Test it and if it runs and prompts you as it should then play on!

Why are you reading this?
    How do you get Excalibur in 1.4.5?
    Quote from Urufu_Shinjiro

By reading the FAQ in the first post, namely the section that starts:

Q. My Path to kingdom keeps resetting, HELP!

thanks, didn't noticed the FAQ.
    bug: The miners and foresters all give out logs. and the same amount.
    The stock market doesnt give out the stuff you wanna buy.
    1.3.2 is below 1.4.5 (1.4.5 is just 1.4.4 with bug fixes). So why are you asking for 1.3.2?
    2 questions, 1 why do i have 2 builders, and 2, why are we not able to sell in our castle
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 11/24/12 5:08 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onEntityJoinWorld(ForgeInternalHandler.java:30)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_0_ForgeInternalHandler_onEntityJoinWorld_EntityJoinWorldEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
    at xv.d(World.java:1498)
    at alm.j_(SourceFile:94)
    at alm.a(SourceFile:99)
    at zs.a(Chunk.java:664)
    at zs.a(Chunk.java:606)
    at xv.b(World.java:563)
    at xv.e(World.java:672)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.WorldGenCreateGuild.CreateGuild(WorldGenCreateGuild.java:35)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.CommonTickHandler.onTickInGame(CommonTickHandler.java:204)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.CommonTickHandler.tickEnd(CommonTickHandler.java:51)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:136)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:272)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:622)
    at bdo.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:856)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
    Operating System: Windows 8 (x86) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 163498072 bytes (155 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 4923 (275688 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 4586 (256816 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.0.457 Minecraft Forge 6.4.0.394 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TaleOfKingdoms [mod_TaleOfKingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TaleOfKingdoms [Tale of Kingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1541 (86296 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1342 (75152 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['Reaferraid'/188706, l='Pliank', x=-38.36, y=80.00, z=-127.44]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Quote from reaferraid

// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 11/24/12 5:08 PM

at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onEntityJoinWorld(ForgeInternalHandler.java:30)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_0_ForgeInternalHandler_onEntityJoinWorld_EntityJoinWorldEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.WorldGenCreateGuild.CreateGuild(WorldGenCreateGuild.java:35)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.CommonTickHandler.onTickInGame(CommonTickHandler.java:204)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.CommonTickHandler.tickEnd(CommonTickHandler.java:51)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:272)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 163498072 bytes (155 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    AABB Pool Size: 4923 (275688 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 4586 (256816 bytes; 0 MB) used
    FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.0.457 Minecraft Forge 6.4.0.394 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TaleOfKingdoms [mod_TaleOfKingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TaleOfKingdoms [Tale of Kingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1541 (86296 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1342 (75152 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['Reaferraid'/188706, l='Pliank', x=-38.36, y=80.00, z=-127.44]]

update to 1.4.1.2, and use spoilers!!!
    Got this crash when i go and get some wood from woodshop when i clicked cancel or if i click get resource. it happened 4 times only today.

// I feel sad now :(

Time: 25.11.2012 19:01

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.HashMap$Ha­erator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at ii.a(EntityTracker.java:202)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:587)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_06, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 409391968 bytes (390 MB) / 621608960 bytes (592 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    AABB Pool Size: 5542 (310352 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 5292 (296352 bytes; 0 MB) used
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TaleOfKingdoms [mod_TaleOfKingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    TaleOfKingdoms [Tale of Kingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Vec3 Pool Size: 4383 (245448 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 3898 (218288 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; ['Tonchek'/194, l='Tok', x=60,33, y=73,00, z=-84,24]]
    Last edited by Tonchek: 11/25/2012 12:14:54 PM
    When I run my forge server with this mod it crashes with this error:

Time: 25/11/12 10:06 AM
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: aue
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadBaseModClass(ModClassLoader.java:87)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:488)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:478)
        at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:82)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:343)
        at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:49)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:456)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: aue
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:141)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
        ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:134)
        ... 32 more

Can anyone help?
    Check out my YouTube, my Face-book, my Game, and my Mods!
    Need a custom plugin? Gime me a shout!
    Has anybody finished its castle yet?
    I have updated both forge and ToK to the latest versions. The crash happened after I tried to fix guild. The game froze and then crashed.

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Now the game crashes as I enter, crash report here
    Have a look at my newest Mod: CFGVillager
    soo... will you ever have it where there will be other kingdoms to fight, aand you should have some sort of an arena thing where you can fight
    I am the streetside Hercules. With the spirit as my guide,and God as my general,i will always fight the demons around us.
    I tried installing Forge and after the Mojang logo the screen went black. What am I doing wrong?
    this looks so cool.dapenguin was here. :SSSS:
    Whenever I open the build menu for my kingdom, this happens.

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Rendering screen

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Nathan\AppData\Roaming\minecraft-supplemental\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-11-25_21.27.55-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 666a058 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\Nathan\AppData\Roaming\minecraft-supplemental\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-11-25_21.27.55-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 11/25/12 9:27 PM

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at aue.b(SourceFile:165)
    at aue.z_(SourceFile:161)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.Client.GuiBuildScreen.a(GuiBuildScreen.java:694)

-- Screen render details --
    Details:
    Screen name: aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.Client.GuiBuildScreen
    Mouse location: Scaled: (326, 170). Absolute: (800, 419)
    Screen size: Scaled: (534, 280). Absolute: (1600, 838). Scale factor of 3

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; ['Discreetkill'/187, l='MpServer', x=-603.55, y=64.62, z=276.90]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-196,64,244), Chunk: (at 12,4,4 in -13,15; contains blocks -208,0,240 to -193,255,255), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 6528751 game time, 7088502 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: true. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 93 total; ['Wolf'/273, l='MpServer', x=-667.38, y=66.00, z=350.38], pk['Wolf'/272, l='MpServer', x=-668.31, y=64.00, z=339.78], qc['Creeper'/283, l='MpServer', x=-653.75, y=19.00, z=206.30], ow['Bat'/287, l='MpServer', x=-648.25, y=54.10, z=252.50], ow['Bat'/286, l='MpServer', x=-645.31, y=27.00, z=200.50], ow['Bat'/285, l='MpServer', x=-641.63, y=55.10, z=205.59], px['item.item.egg'/265, l='MpServer', x=-667.97, y=63.13, z=270.38], qn['Skeleton'/284, l='MpServer', x=-655.50, y=47.00, z=206.50], qn['Skeleton'/259, l='MpServer', x=-662.50, y=43.00, z=236.50], qr['Zombie'/262, l='MpServer', x=-670.94, y=45.00, z=248.28], qr['Zombie'/263, l='MpServer', x=-664.31, y=45.00, z=250.38], pk['Wolf'/260, l='MpServer', x=-658.63, y=63.00, z=239.66], qr['Zombie'/261, l='MpServer', x=-668.50, y=45.00, z=243.97], ow['Bat'/266, l='MpServer', x=-649.47, y=24.00, z=277.13], pd['Pig'/267, l='MpServer', x=-666.44, y=63.00, z=285.25], qr['Zombie'/264, l='MpServer', x=-663.63, y=44.00, z=253.94], px['item.item.egg'/265, l='MpServer', x=-667.97, y=63.13, z=270.38], qc['Creeper'/270, l='MpServer', x=-656.00, y=24.00, z=308.47], qr['Zombie'/271, l='MpServer', x=-659.50, y=16.00, z=311.50], oy['Chicken'/268, l='MpServer', x=-664.44, y=59.00, z=276.61], qc['Creeper'/269, l='MpServer', x=-669.50, y=26.00, z=311.50], pe['Sheep'/317, l='MpServer', x=-627.84, y=63.00, z=247.84], ow['Bat'/316, l='MpServer', x=-627.75, y=34.00, z=224.75], qr['Zombie'/319, l='MpServer', x=-637.47, y=41.00, z=282.01], qn['Skeleton'/318, l='MpServer', x=-635.50, y=31.00, z=261.50], pk['Wolf'/288, l='MpServer', x=-653.72, y=64.00, z=252.50], ow['Bat'/289, l='MpServer', x=-644.63, y=54.00, z=257.69], qc['Creeper'/290, l='MpServer', x=-646.50, y=25.00, z=286.50], qr['Zombie'/291, l='MpServer', x=-655.00, y=22.00, z=281.56], ow['Bat'/292, l='MpServer', x=-654.69, y=12.00, z=273.22], qc['Creeper'/293, l='MpServer', x=-651.50, y=43.00, z=272.50], qc['Creeper'/294, l='MpServer', x=-644.50, y=44.00, z=280.50], ow['Bat'/295, l='MpServer', x=-636.50, y=53.00, z=299.41], qr['Zombie'/296, l='MpServer', x=-645.70, y=51.00, z=290.49], oy['Chicken'/297, l='MpServer', x=-643.41, y=60.00, z=312.58], oz['Cow'/298, l='MpServer', x=-651.03, y=63.00, z=306.16], qc['Creeper'/299, l='MpServer', x=-646.50, y=30.00, z=335.50], oz['Cow'/300, l='MpServer', x=-649.38, y=44.00, z=330.53], oz['Cow'/301, l='MpServer', x=-644.63, y=42.00, z=324.78], oy['Chicken'/302, l='MpServer', x=-655.50, y=55.00, z=320.50], px['item.item.dyePowder.black'/403, l='MpServer', x=-551.59, y=61.13, z=226.88], pd['Pig'/303, l='MpServer', x=-650.50, y=64.00, z=338.19], qc['Creeper'/343, l='MpServer', x=-610.50, y=31.00, z=199.50], qn['Skeleton'/342, l='MpServer', x=-612.50, y=31.00, z=200.50], qr['Zombie'/347, l='MpServer', x=-617.50, y=59.00, z=335.50], qd['Enderman'/346, l='MpServer', x=-613.88, y=48.00, z=220.63], ow['Bat'/345, l='MpServer', x=-616.16, y=18.00, z=225.25], oz['Cow'/326, l='MpServer', x=-636.47, y=39.00, z=326.47], qc['Creeper'/324, l='MpServer', x=-634.50, y=53.00, z=304.50], oz['Cow'/325, l='MpServer', x=-630.19, y=28.00, z=328.06], qn['Skeleton'/322, l='MpServer', x=-634.50, y=23.00, z=308.50], qc['Creeper'/323, l='MpServer', x=-630.50, y=53.00, z=306.50], ow['Bat'/320, l='MpServer', x=-628.56, y=53.00, z=305.25], qc['Creeper'/321, l='MpServer', x=-629.59, y=12.00, z=313.00], oz['Cow'/369, l='MpServer', x=-597.31, y=63.00, z=338.25], qr['Zombie'/368, l='MpServer', x=-615.69, y=28.00, z=335.39], qc['Creeper'/364, l='MpServer', x=-604.41, y=48.00, z=217.03], qd['Enderman'/365, l='MpServer', x=-606.50, y=48.00, z=218.50], ow['Bat'/366, l='MpServer', x=-614.00, y=12.00, z=228.47], qr['Zombie'/367, l='MpServer', x=-618.34, y=21.00, z=337.66], pe['Sheep'/410, l='MpServer', x=-540.97, y=64.00, z=238.03], qc['Creeper'/414, l='MpServer', x=-532.50, y=63.00, z=317.50], qr['Zombie'/415, l='MpServer', x=-531.50, y=63.00, z=313.50], pe['Sheep'/412, l='MpServer', x=-538.13, y=67.00, z=260.25], qc['Creeper'/413, l='MpServer', x=-532.00, y=44.00, z=276.41], ph['Squid'/402, l='MpServer', x=-556.91, y=61.22, z=231.50], px['item.item.dyePowder.black'/403, l='MpServer', x=-551.59, y=61.13, z=226.88], qc['Creeper'/400, l='MpServer', x=-565.03, y=37.00, z=305.66], qc['Creeper'/406, l='MpServer', x=-559.66, y=37.00, z=303.09], pe['Sheep'/404, l='MpServer', x=-548.34, y=65.00, z=281.44], qc['Creeper'/405, l='MpServer', x=-558.50, y=37.00, z=302.00], pe['Sheep'/395, l='MpServer', x=-568.06, y=63.00, z=279.13], ph['Squid'/394, l='MpServer', x=-566.50, y=60.13, z=228.53], qn['Skeleton'/399, l='MpServer', x=-565.81, y=37.00, z=293.19], qc['Creeper'/398, l='MpServer', x=-563.34, y=37.00, z=292.75], qc['Creeper'/397, l='MpServer', x=-566.70, y=37.00, z=292.30], pe['Sheep'/396, l='MpServer', x=-572.13, y=63.00, z=286.09], ph['Squid'/387, l='MpServer', x=-583.69, y=62.28, z=241.34], ph['Squid'/386, l='MpServer', x=-580.50, y=61.41, z=231.50], ph['Squid'/385, l='MpServer', x=-579.13, y=62.38, z=230.13], qr['Zombie'/390, l='MpServer', x=-585.03, y=42.00, z=294.47], qr['Zombie'/389, l='MpServer', x=-592.95, y=42.00, z=288.72], ph['Squid'/388, l='MpServer', x=-583.88, y=61.03, z=243.41], qr['Zombie'/432, l='MpServer', x=-527.47, y=35.00, z=349.03], qc['Creeper'/428, l='MpServer', x=-526.50, y=56.00, z=335.50], EntityBuilderKeeper['entity.Builder.name'/188, l='MpServer', x=-602.00, y=63.00, z=278.88], qr['Zombie'/431, l='MpServer', x=-524.22, y=62.00, z=330.13], qr['Zombie'/430, l='MpServer', x=-524.50, y=63.00, z=325.50], pk['Wolf'/252, l='MpServer', x=-680.38, y=64.00, z=336.38], ayk['Discreetkill'/187, l='MpServer', x=-603.55, y=64.62, z=276.90], pd['Pig'/248, l='MpServer', x=-679.47, y=64.00, z=294.66], ow['Bat'/249, l='MpServer', x=-681.75, y=28.10, z=312.72], oz['Cow'/246, l='MpServer', x=-677.53, y=61.00, z=274.47]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at ayh.a(WorldClient.java:425)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.b(Minecraft.java:2385)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:799)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.6.0_21, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 240917008 bytes (229 MB) / 507641856 bytes (484 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    AABB Pool Size: 21635 (1211560 bytes; 1 MB) allocated, 1405 (78680 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.2.459 Minecraft Forge 6.4.0.396 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.45-1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_TaleOfKingdoms [mod_TaleOfKingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    TaleOfKingdoms [Tale of Kingdoms] (Tale of Kingdoms V1.4.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370 GL version 4.0.10188 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Vec3 Pool Size: 3989 (223384 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 501 (28056 bytes; 0 MB) used

at aue.b(SourceFile:165)
    at aue.z_(SourceFile:161)
    at aginsun.mods.TaleOfKingdoms.Client.GuiBuildScreen.a(GuiBuildScreen.java:694)
    at bac.b(EntityRenderer.java:977)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:888)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:783)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 4a2a9f5 ----------
    When I run my forge server with this mod it crashes with this error:

Time: 25/11/12 10:06 AM
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: aue
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadBaseModClass(ModClassLoader.java:87)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.constructMod(ModLoaderModContainer.java:488)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:478)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:82)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:343)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:49)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:456)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: aue
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:141)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:134)
    ... 32 more

Can anyone help?
    Check out my YouTube, my Face-book, my Game, and my Mods!
    Need a custom plugin? Gime me a shout!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes