[1.6.4][Forge]The ultimate Nether Mod[SSP&SMP]

So, after ages of trying to get this Mod working on my Server, it finally does.
    Now me and my girlfriend are going to test the crap out of this Mod.
    We were really excited when we saw this, because the normal Nether wasn't really exciting at all.

Also looking forward to the new Dimension you want to add.

Keep up the good work.

And now, with the force of thousands suns, let's run through the ultimate Nether.
    I really like this mod! I want to use it in an adventure map, but I think (without trying to offend) some of the items textures look like they were done in less than a min ;(

Thank you CSlick & Frankosaurus !

Quote from CSlick

Also looking forward to the new Dimension you want to add.

The dimension is currently added. It's not an upcoming feature anymore.
    (But it will be more improved in the future)

Quote from Frankosaurus

.. some of the items textures look like they were done in less than a min ;(

That's because I'm a bad texture artist, I can't make it a lot better ;)

But everybody, who want can create alternate Textures. But then he/she should recreate the most textures not only 1 or two.
    Quote from Oneric

The dimension is currently added. It's not an upcoming feature anymore.
    (But it will be more improved in the future)

Yeah, I saw it after I posted, my mistake. ^^

I've played it for a few hours and I'm pretty amused.
    But I gotta say a few things that nagged on me:

First, I don't know if that's just my opinion, but I think getting these Epic Nether Ingots (ENI) is too easy. I mean, when I find a Nether Fortress, run through it and pick up 40 - 60 Netherwarts and get me some Nether Bricks from the Fortress, I already have everything that is needed for 40 - 60 ENI within a few minutes. When I think of how frustrated I'm searching sometimes for Diamonds when I'm having a bad day, it was almost like searching for Coal in a cave. Maybe you should make an additional Ore, like Iron you would have to smelt it to get an Ingot, or use the Hell Altar to "enchant" the Ore to ENI's.

Next thing is, I don't know if you want it that way, but it somehow annoyed me not being able to stack empty Nether Bukkits up to 16 pieces. I got my inventory full in a second. And using Backpacks doesn't last long either. Sure, I could leave them there, but it's for free, so I just gotta take everything from a Dungeon with me. Which leads me to my next point..

There are way too many Dungeons. Seriously, I got into the Nether and already had 6 in sight.

I also got a feeling that there were no Mobs at all, except these which come from the spawners in the Dungeons. Maybe it's my fault (though, the difficulty is set to Hard and I have monster and animal spawns activated in the server properties) but maybe it's your Mod's fault.

That's also when I realized I couldn't even craft a Hell Altar, because I was lacking that colored thing which is dropped by the Scythe-Mob. :/

Last point I have is, my server displayed me an error saying, that there's a mapping bug with some file called "Statur". Maybe that's the reason I didn't see any Mazes even though I've spent a few hours running around.

All in all it's an interesting Mod, and imho worth to play, but I also think you can improve it alot to make it even more attractive.

Just my opinion on it for now.

- CSlick

Edit:

I just saw something I must point out. When you put a Nether Brick into the Crafting Field you get 9 Nether Ingots, but if you put 9 Nether Ingots in the Crafting Field you get 2 Nether Bricks. So, when you put 9 Ingots in the Field you automatically double your amount of Ingots. :/
    Last edited by CSlick: 3/8/2013 3:32:45 PM
    Quote from CSlick

First, I don't know if that's just my opinion, but I think getting these Epic Nether Ingots (ENI) is too easy. I mean, when I find a Nether Fortress, run through it and pick up 40 - 60 Netherwarts and get me some Nether Bricks from the Fortress, I already have everything that is needed for 40 - 60 ENI within a few minutes. When I think of how frustrated I'm searching sometimes for Diamonds when I'm having a bad day, it was almost like searching for Coal in a cave. Maybe you should make an additional Ore, like Iron you would have to smelt it to get an Ingot, or use the Hell Altar to "enchant" the Ore to ENI's.

Yeah the balancing isn't the best but I'm working on it. With the 1.5 there's a vanilla ignot from smelting Netherrack. So I have to redone this.
    But, you need ENI to craaft an Hell-Altar. You can't use the Hell-Altar to enchant NetherIngots to ENIs.

Quote from CSlick

Next thing is, I don't know if you want it that way, but it somehow annoyed me not being able to stack empty Nether Bukkits up to 16 pieces. I got my inventory full in a second. And using Backpacks doesn't last long either. Sure, I could leave them there, but it's for free, so I just gotta take everything from a Dungeon with me. Which leads me to my next point..

Hmm..., never mind taht, good point.
    I've now reduced the Number of Buckets spawning in an Dungeon.

Quote from CSlick

There are way too many Dungeons. Seriously, I got into the Nether and already had 6 in sight.

Yes in the next update you won't be able to see Netherdungeons, like now. AND the spawning rate of it will be reduced a little bit.
    (Is done yet.)

Quote from CSlick

I also got a feeling that there were no Mobs at all, except these which come from the spawners in the Dungeons. Maybe it's my fault (though, the difficulty is set to Hard and I have monster and animal spawns activated in the server properties) but maybe it's your Mod's fault.

That's also when I realized I couldn't even craft a Hell Altar, because I was lacking that colored thing which is dropped by the Scythe-Mob. :/

I tested it but everytime I go in the Nether there are enough Mobs. Mabe you set it in the serverproperties wrong, or you make another mistake OR it's a rare bug. It must be researched ( ? right word ? ) :

Everybody who goes into the Nether and there are no Mobs, please reported it.

Quote from CSlick

Last point I have is, my server displayed me an error saying, that there's a mapping bug with some file called "Statur". Maybe that's the reason I didn't see any Mazes even though I've spent a few hours running around.

I need some more informations : - first of all I need the Error Report
    - then : Do The Server crash after this error or do it keep running ?

Quote from CSlick

I just saw something I must point out. When you put a Nether Brick into the Crafting Field you get 9 Nether Ingots, but if you put 9 Nether Ingots in the Crafting Field you get 2 Nether Bricks. So, when you put 9 Ingots in the Field you automatically double your amount of Ingots. :/

o0 :huh: :blink:

Sure you have the newest version ? Thought I fixed this bug a long time ago ?!?

Thank for reporting this errors/mistakes and your opinion CSlick !

~Oneric~
    Quote from Oneric

Yeah the balancing isn't the best but I'm working on it. With the 1.5 there's a vanilla ignot from smelting Netherrack. So I have to redone this.
    But, you need ENI to craaft an Hell-Altar. You can't use the Hell-Altar to enchant NetherIngots to ENIs.

Good, I'm actually hoping for something like a Challenge to get them.
    Oh, I didn't knew. I wasn't able to craft one, so I didn't look at how to craft one. Sorry.
    Maybe you could use something else instead of ENIs?

Quote from Oneric

Hmm..., never mind taht, good point.
    I've now reduced the Number of Buckets spawning in an Dungeon.

Yes in the next update you won't be able to see Netherdungeons, like now. AND the spawning rate of it will be reduced a little bit.
    (Is done yet.)

I guess that's okay, too.

Quote from Oneric

I tested it but everytime I go in the Nether there are enough Mobs. Mabe you set it in the serverproperties wrong, or you make another mistake OR it's a rare bug. It must be researched ( ? right word ? ) :

Everybody who goes into the Nether and there are no Mobs, please reported it.

Nah, I guess that was my mistake.

Quote from Oneric

I need some more informations : - first of all I need the Error Report
    - then : Do The Server crash after this error or do it keep running ?

Well, I will post the error message it's showing me when I'm playing it again. There's no error report saved somewhere, also the Server keeps on running, it just tells me there's a bug and that's it. :/

Quote from Oneric

o0 :huh: :blink:

Sure you have the newest version ? Thought I fixed this bug a long time ago ?!?

I only saw it in the OP, there's a picture how to craft Netherbricks with Ingots. I did'nt check in game, so I guess you did fix that, but didn't update the OP. ^^
    Finally the update to Minecraft 1.5.1 is done now
    and the Bug that the (Trap- / Hidden-)Doors and FenceGates can't be opened with Redstone is fixed too.

In this version I made some changes at the Recipes and the Hell-Pilz Farming,
    look in the Changelog there's everything important.

And now I go to sleep it is 0:01 o'clock. ;)

Good night everybody, and Happy Easter !
    ~Oneric~
    Last edited by Oneric: 3/31/2013 5:08:11 PM
    I don't know, i like some parts, but other I hate and it's not enough info you gave us, as example; I have NO idea what that green lava is, and the portal, how do you light it? and I can go on like this for some time. I maybe download it if you gave me more info but now i won't.
    Sorry for my bad english i'm Dutch :P
    Quote from Rambominer

i like some parts, but other I hate

Which ?

Quote from Rambominer

II have NO idea what that green lava is

The Green Lava is Netherslime, and only for decoration. Thought i wrote it, but maybe this was only in the Changelog. Now added to the Op.

Quote from Rambominer

and the portal, how do you light it?

Hmm...,
    Let us think : - it looks like an Nether Portal
    - it's build like an Nether Portal, only with other blocks
    --> So maybe it is light like an Nether Portal ?!

Thought this is clear :mellow:
    how come we cannot download version 1.6 for MC1.4.7? Why only version 1.4 availabe for MC1.4.7?
    So do I just add this into my /mods folder and also. What blocks does one use to create the new portal? Or is it just any?
    They should make everything like in the overworld except nether like... For ex. nether mobs such as sheeps, cow, creeper, obsidian armor and wepons and tools, new mobs such as hellhounds, demons, nether villages and villagers
    Quote from NcfcHarryrb97

So do I just add this into my /mods folder and also. What blocks does one use to create the new portal? Or is it just any?

Like you can see in the pictures in the OP. You build it out of Epic nether Blocks and then you light it with Flint and Steel.

Quote from mitchmac

how come we cannot download version 1.6 for MC1.4.7? Why only version 1.4 availabe for MC1.4.7?

The SMP Version is the Newest Version aviable for MC 1.4.7.
    Hey guys,
    I just wanna show you some screenshots of a new feature.
    At the moment it's still very buggy and so it can take one or two months till it will be implemented.

Here are the screenshots:

The Mob Texture is just an Placeholder. At the moment this is my Minecraft-Skin with the wings etc.
    Post your thoughts !

~Oneric~
    Last edited by Oneric: 4/13/2013 7:17:51 AM
    As of recently for 1.5.1, i get an error with this mod only that conflicts with the original "Enter The Nether" achievement and i get an error screen that says "duplicate stat id" and "unknown stat" conflicts with your first achievement. Ive tried this many times over on fresh installs of the mod and minecraft, but same issue. Biomes o plenty had a very similar issue with the "unknown stat" achievement error and just disabled the achievements in their .cfg file, could you possibly include that until its fixed, or would i be able to copy/paste the code to disable the achievements? Ive included the crash report, and this was from running the mod in a personal modpack, but its the same error as if only your mod ran.
    Mod version 1.8
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]
    Time: 4/13/13 3:42 PM
    Description: Failed to start game
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.enterTheNether" at id 5244893
    at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
    at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
    at Oneric.MNC.common.MNCAchievements.<init>(MNCAchievements.java:18)
    at Oneric.MNC.common.mod_netherbr.load(mod_netherbr.java:350)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:444)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 151728688 bytes (144 MB) / 390529024 bytes (372 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.16.639 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.639 13 mods loaded, 13 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DynamicLights [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DynamicLights_onFire [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DynamicLights_creepers [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DynamicLights_dropItems [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DynamicLights_flameArrows [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DynamicLights_otherPlayers [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DynamicLights_thePlayer [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MNC [Ultimate-Nether] (UltimateNether-MC1.5.1-V.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2622, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Other than the achievement issue, i deeply enjoy your mod and the ideas you bring to the nether. I especially enjoy how it brings ideas from the origional aether mod and you change it to resemble the hell situation, amazing mod. Please continue with the progress and cant wait to see the nether dungeons in your next update or two. :)
    Last edited by xXan0nXx: 4/13/2013 6:47:01 PM
    Quote from xXan0nXx

As of recently for 1.5.1, i get an error with this mod only that conflicts with the original "Enter The Nether" achievement and i get an error screen that says "duplicate stat id" .....

I released a new version today, which should fix the Problem.
    You can now set the IDs of the Achievement in the Config, or Disable Achievements if IDs won't work.

Quote from xXan0nXx

Other than the achievement issue, i deeply enjoy your mod and the ideas you bring to the nether. I especially enjoy how it brings ideas from the origional aether mod and you change it to resemble the hell situation, amazing mod. Please continue with the progress and cant wait to see the nether dungeons in your next update or two. :)

Thank you !

Hope the problem is fixed now.

~Oneric~
    This mod looks really great, but having Ghasts spawn and roam freely in the overworld is just a horrible idea, and makes the early game too difficult.
    Alright then, I added this mod to a few others I have, it worked for a few hours and now whenever I load mine craft now, it crashes, help pls?
    One last issue, and sorry to be a bother... but im trying a modpack(the achievment issue is fixed, thanks bunches.) with 40 other mods in it so far, and when i enter the nether with the rest of the mods installed i get the following error

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Who set us up the TNT?
    Time: 4/15/13 12:39 AM
    Description: Exception in world tick
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:930)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1858)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:831)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:930)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
    -- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 10
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (311,64,-255), Chunk: (at 7,4,1 in 19,-16; contains blocks 304,0,-256 to 319,255,-241), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)
    Level time: 1227 game time, 1227 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1871)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:831)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)
    -- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 10
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (311,64,-255), Chunk: (at 7,4,1 in 19,-16; contains blocks 304,0,-256 to 319,255,-241), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)
    Level time: 1227 game time, 1227 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 269974384 bytes (257 MB) / 791543808 bytes (754 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 73 (4088 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 24 (1344 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.16.639 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.639 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_B3 41 mods loaded, 41 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_onFire [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_creepers [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_dropItems [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_flameArrows [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_otherPlayers [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DynamicLights_thePlayer [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GuiAPI [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.4-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.1]ReiMinimap_v3.3_04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ArsMagica [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.50.003.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Atum [Atum] (Atum 0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BattleTowers [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiomesOPlenty [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomes-o-plenty-0.4.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.12.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.0.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    DungeonPack [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.5.1 v1 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-preG.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    eplus [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.5.1-1.14.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStuffPlus [EnderStuff+ Mod] (EnderStuffP_v102.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    enhancedportals [Enhanced Portals] (enhanced-portals_2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Myths&Monsters [Myths&Monsters] (ForgeMyths&MonstersModmcv1.5.1d24.3.13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GP [Gems+] (GemsPlus Forge 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Millenaire [Millénaire] (millenaire4.6.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_playerEnchantments [mod_playerEnchantments] (Mod_MorePlayerEnchantments.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.2.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS_Ruins [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    SAP_Man [SanAndreasPs Managers] (SAP_ManPack_v141.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_GuiTickHandler [mod_GuiTickHandler] (Tale-of-Kingdoms-V2.0.0I.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TaleOfKingdoms [Tale of Kingdoms 2] (Tale-of-Kingdoms-V2.0.0I.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Onerics-MNC [The Ultimate Nether Mod] (UltimateNether_MC-1.5.1_V.1.8.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AS_UpdateCheck [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEI-Mystcraft-Plugin [NEI Mystcraft Plugin] (MystNEI-Plugin-1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2622, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1556 (87136 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 20 (1120 bytes; 0 MB) used

but only with the mods, so i thought id start here for a solution. In the crash report it mentions "Exception in world tick" so i tried messing with the forgechunkloader.cfg and i could enter the nether and sit for a second while the terrain would render, but crash again. Is it possible for you to delve into the error and find out if its your mod conflicting with one specific mod, can it be fixed, and if not can you say which one i need to contact for a fix.

NOTE: the mods deal heavily with generation of chunks, like biomes o plenty, dr zharks, ruins, battle towers, etc. so im not sure but a large guess for not being a modder.... but it sounds like the mod conflicts with the others abilities to generate in the nether.
    Saw the title and thought it was just a rework on how the nether generated. The mod looks like fun though.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes