- Crafted like normal tools
- Unenriched Uranium makes tools as effective as stone
- Low-enriched Uranium makes tools as effective as iron
- Weapons-grade Uranium makes tools as effective as diamond
========Uranium Fuel Rod=======
- RECIPE: 1 Low-Enriched Uranium yields 2 Uranium Fuel Rods
- Crafted into Uranium Lamp
- Used as fuel, equivalent to 8 blocks of coal
- Can be crafted back into Low-Enriched Uranium (2 vertically adjacent)
- RECIPE: 1 Uranium Fuel Rod in center, surrounded by 8 glass
- Always on
- Emits light equivalent to glowstone
- Recipe: (similar to TNT recipe) X shape of 5 Weapons-grade Uranium, 4 sand filling up gaps
- Triggered in the same way as TNT
- Either use a long fuse, or run like hell!!
- Delete Meta_INF
- Install Modloader
- Copy all files from the folder into minecraft.jar
just saying but modern nuclear weapons use plutonium as the first stage
At one point they did solely use uranium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy) and I figured adding Plutonium made things too complicated. Plus, Minecraft can't handle explosions significantly larger than the one in this mod.
Hey, the download link doesn't include the uranium tools as advertised. The features like lamps, fuel rods, nuke etc. are working, but not the tools. Maybe an updated link is in order? I'd love to have that feature.
Edit: The mod download is still 0.9.2 not 0.9.3 will you please fix this?