Insta House Mod v 5.3 Added Horse Stable!

Quote from Awesomelf44

The pool should NOT use iron blocks.. that's kinda really cheap..

If you read back a lil bit, youd have seen them say that they changed it to cobble. A good tip for any thread, my friend :)
    "my build. I push the buttons" -DW
    He's a mad man with a box
    Quote from rrusciguy

If you read back a lil bit, youd have seen them say that they changed it to cobble. A good tip for any thread, my friend :)
    Ah. Good, good. I usually read everything. I was sorta skimming, this time. :P
    Quote from rrusciguy

I can imagine so! and an idea i had earlier, though it may be pretty difficult, but a little instant rail station for those that have railcraft installed. Just a little building with a boarding rail, a button to get going, and maybe gate rails in and out of it

Using blocks from railcraft or the vanilla rails?
    well as Railcraft overrides vanilla rails anyways, id have to say with railcraft rails lol. im not positive but i think forge has a way to check what mods are loaded, so you could check that and disable the block if railcraft isnt installed

Quote from Awesomelf44

Ah. Good, good. I usually read everything. I was sorta skimming, this time. :P

ah i hate that, the one time you do/dont do something it bites you in the butt
    Last edited by rrusciguy: 10/21/2012 9:08:08 PM
    Quote from rrusciguy

well as Railcraft overrides vanilla rails anyways, id have to say with railcraft rails lol. im not positive but i think forge has a way to check what mods are loaded, so you could check that and disable the block if railcraft isnt installed

ah i hate that, the one time you do/dont do something it bites you in the butt

Alright I could give it a shot, I'm working on one other structure first, but after that I'll get to it
    updated for minecraft 1.4.2 :)
    This mod is okay I guess, the only issue I would have with it is that there's not a whole lot it adds I guess you could say. It defiantly saves the time and agony of the first night while you're just trying to find a suitable location for your home, but really it's just basic houses that would shelter you a week maybe until you build a custom one.

My suggestion is to add more structures, maybe have diamonds make a 20x20 fort with a few little buildings to get you started in building it up, or a small tower. If this had something like 10 different structures you could make, then it would be really nice. As long as they take a fair amount of materials to make.
    Quote from JavaTC

This mod is okay I guess, the only issue I would have with it is that there's not a whole lot it adds I guess you could say. It defiantly saves the time and agony of the first night while you're just trying to find a suitable location for your home, but really it's just basic houses that would shelter you a week maybe until you build a custom one.

My suggestion is to add more structures, maybe have diamonds make a 20x20 fort with a few little buildings to get you started in building it up, or a small tower. If this had something like 10 different structures you could make, then it would be really nice. As long as they take a fair amount of materials to make.

As I've said earlier, build something you like, send me some pics and maybe a crafting recipe for the block, and I'll add it to the game :) (although I'm getting a little backed up so it may take a while)
    Hmm..

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.
    Playing osu right now~, Check new CE updated by Godshawk
    Quote from Kodehawa

Hmm..

My thoughts exactly. Can't download this mod :( interested in it too!
    Hi :D

Because I support PhoboPhobe my texturepack Nobody's Pack also it do ;)

I added support for this mod.

Enjoy and peace!
    "There is no beauty, where is human's harm. There is no truth, which skips this harm. There is no goodness, which allows it."
    Link seems to be removed. Can you post an alternative please?
    the download link of insta house v 2.1 doesn't work.. please fix it
    Everyone who was having download issues!!!! Uploading a new link with dropbox right now, should fix the problem :)
    the houses are exactly the same, the only change is the building block -_-
    Thanks for fixing the link so fast :3. Houses make for a great template for expanding villages. Any way you can fix it so that way you can change their direction? Everything faces 'south' so far. But great job so far :3
    Quote from Laukintonmods

the houses are exactly the same, the only change is the building block -_-

Its a work in progress, give it some time :)
    Quote from stabatha2011

Thanks for fixing the link so fast :3. Houses make for a great template for expanding villages. Any way you can fix it so that way you can change their direction? Everything faces 'south' so far. But great job so far :3

The direction would be tough but I'll definitely try to change that :)

Quote from rrusciguy

Its a work in progress, give it some time :)

Thanks for the support :)
    mod review incoming my channel GhostCraftFTW
    Quote from GhostCraftFTW

mod review incoming my channel GhostCraftFTW

Awesome thank you :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes