Mekanism v7 - Seismic Vibrators, 5x Ore Duplication, Jetpacks, Plastic!

Quote from Nekroze

Try using a configurator on the bottom and see what slot it is. In mekanism all sides are changeable with the configurator.

This isnt an external side im talking about but a slot for items in the interface when you right click on one.
    Quote from Gelles

Is there any place that has the recipes listed for this mod? I use Craftguide, and not a single Mekanism recipe appears there.

If you do a google search for Mekanism Wiki, there is one put out by the Voltz Mod pack, it's mostly out of date, but will still help a lot.

NEI (Not enough Items) has the recipes. I don't know if you need a specific NEI pluggin though, probably do. I use the Big Dig Modpack from Technic, it has Mekanism. And it's a wonderful mod pack.

(Redefining Multiplayer. Click the banner to check it out.)
    Quote from dontremb

If you do a google search for Mekanism Wiki, there is one put out by the Voltz Mod pack, it's mostly out of date, but will still help a lot.

NEI (Not enough Items) has the recipes. I don't know if you need a specific NEI pluggin though, probably do. I use the Big Dig Modpack from Technic, it has Mekanism. And it's a wonderful mod pack.

Thanks!
    Is there anyway to fix the following issue without installing buildcraft. I cannot connect a universal cable up to any forestry or thermal expansion machines or even the minechem machines without having buildcraft installed.

I assume this is something like mekanism supports it but does not initialize buildcraft capability in a way that other mods can detect or something. Any way to fix it?

Because of this i cant have forestry installed because there is no way to power its machines nicely.
    Last edited by Nekroze: 7/6/2013 1:18:42 AM
    @Nekroze Well, the problem here is you're wanting UE compatibility with two mods that don't really support it. Thermal Expansion and Forestry are both native Buildcraft mods (and both even make BC engines). Your best bet is to head over to PowerCrystal's posts and download his Power Converter mod. It's featured on the same post with Minefactory Reloaded and Nether Ores. All three are fantastic mods with a ton of polish.
    Quote from Nightmoore

@Nekroze Well, the problem here is you're wanting UE compatibility with two mods that don't really support it. Thermal Expansion and Forestry are both native Buildcraft mods (and both even make BC engines). Your best bet is to head over to PowerCrystal's posts and download his Power Converter mod. It's featured on the same post with Minefactory Reloaded and Nether Ores. All three are fantastic mods with a ton of polish.

I am not asking for UE compatability. The universal cables can connect UE power to buildcraft accepting machines. just as long as i have buildcraft installed. They convert the power already i am just looking for a way for it to work without having to also install buildcraft. There is no need for power converters. Also I am confused as to why minechem is even a UE mod if it only accepts Buildcraft power, which like i have attempted to clearly state mekanism can do fine with universal cables as long as buildcraft is installed.

EDIT: Ok it seems that minechem will take UE wires just not the mekanism universal cable.
    Last edited by Nekroze: 7/6/2013 7:40:33 PM
    Whenever I place down a machine, minecraft starts lagging, and then slows down until it freezes, then crashes! Can someone tell me where to find the crash report? I will post it when I find it.

When will this be updated for 1.6.2?
    Halp!
    I got this crash (I should have expected it, as i have 73 mods installed).

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------
    Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
    A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Ryan\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-07-13_22.13.55-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 348dd701 --------
    Full report at:
    C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-07-13_22.13.55-client.txt
    Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
    Generated 7/13/13 10:13 PM
    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_04-ea, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 362386864 bytes (345 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 78 mods loaded, 78 mods active
    mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CodeChickenCore{0.8.7} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.2} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    GalacticraftCore{0.1.35} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.2-a0.1.35.335.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.2} [Immibis's Microblocks (Check for incorrect installation)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BetterFurnaces{3.2} [Better Furnaces] ([1.5.2]BetterFurnacesV3.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    bau5_ProjectBench{1.7.4} [Project Bench] ([1.5.2]ProjectBench-v1.7.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Mystic Ruins{0.1} [Mystic Ruins] ([1.5.x] Mystic Ruins 1.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    cfm{2.8.4} [MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] ([Forge]FurnitureMod2.8.4(FULL).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Atum{0.4.4B} [Atum] (Atum_0.4.3B3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    barrels{1.9} [The Barrels Mod] (Barrels 1.5+.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{3.7.1} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BCTools{1.3c} [Buildcraft Tools] (bcTools-v13c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.3.1} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{3.7.1} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{3.7.1} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{3.7.1} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{3.7.1} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{3.7.1} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.7.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ChickenChunks{1.3.2.12} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.0RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.0RC1-149.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DustMod{1.3.2} [Runic Dust Mod] (dustmod-v1.3.2_CORE.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DustModDefaults{1.6.2} [Runic Dust Mod: Default runes and inscriptions pack] (dustmod-v1.6.2_DEFAULT-RUNES.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1h-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage{1.4.2.12} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisCore{55.1.4} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IronChest{5.2.8.445} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.445.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Mekanism{5.5.6} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-v5.5.6.121.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    MekanismGenerators{5.5.6} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-v5.5.6.121.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    MekanismTools{5.5.6} [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-v5.5.6.121.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Mystcraft{0.10.4.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.2-0.10.4.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Thaumcraft{3.0.5e} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5e.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MiscPeripherals{3.3} [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.3f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    chylex_HeadDrops{1.0} [Head Drops] (MM_HeadDrops_Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_playerEnchantments{1.3.3Unoffial} [mod_playerEnchantments] (Mod_MorePlayerEnchantmentsv1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-534} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.5} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.5-75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PetBat{1.2.0} [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PortalGun{1.5.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.283.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    AS_UpdateCheck{1.0.8} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    weaponmod{1.5.2 v1.12.0} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics GL version 4.1.10825 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: mekanism.api.GasTransmission.register()V
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:147)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:692)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
    at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: mekanism.api.GasTransmission.register()V
    at mekanism.common.Mekanism.init(Mekanism.java:1169)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
    ... 5 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT ba810b30 ----------

Update Galacticraft to a0.1.36.410. I had the same problem with Mekanism and galacticraft 335, and updating to 410 fixed it.
    I hope this hurries and updates to 1.6.2 :) I loved this mod in 1.5.2 and I would love it in 1.6.2.
    This mod is really awesome ! Good work !
    You should really do something like what Traincraft did where there is a type of book that you get when you start up that has all of the recipes of everything because I don't really want another mod like crafting guide or NEI just to know the recipes. Hope you take this into consideration :) Anyways, awesome work!!! Keep it up!!!
    Hello, I was trying to automate the creation of biofuel with MinefactoryReloaded and found that It was impossible to take biofuel out of the crusher via hopper or ejector. Please fix this bugAlso if the biofuel generator could work with Universal Electricity power that would be swell
    This thread is pretty outdated time to update it.
    Quote from coolaw

Hello, I was trying to automate the creation of biofuel with MinefactoryReloaded and found that It was impossible to take biofuel out of the crusher via hopper or ejector. Please fix this bug

Also if the biofuel generator could work with Universal Electricity power that would be swell

Quote from coolaw

Hello, I was trying to automate the creation of biofuel with MinefactoryReloaded and found that It was impossible to take biofuel out of the crusher via hopper or ejector. Please fix this bug

Also if the biofuel generator could work with Universal Electricity power that would be swell
    It is not impossible try using the configurator to change where you want to collect and eject your items from
    Hi may I use this mod in a modpack?
    Okay... so, I love this mod. I love the models, and all of its little tech-things. However, I'm using the "Ampz" modpack (FTB Launcher), and I've noticed that, first of all, many of the recipes have changed, and there are no up-to-date wikis. No problem, though, I've got NEI.

Here's my problem: many of the specified machine recipes include the unobtainable fire block in their recipes. I think this is a glitch where there are supposed to be certain kinds of circuits or something, but it's really weird, and makes lots of machines unobtainable, starting with the Metallurgic Infuser. What's going on?

Oh, and Mekanism 5.5.6 is what Ampz is using.
    Last edited by jmarchus: 7/30/2013 1:38:06 AM
    Hi! I am encountering a MAJOR problem with NEI and Mekanism. I am not able to view any of the mekanism crafting recipes no matter what I do!!! I don't know why this is and I am sick and tired of not being able to know the recipes :( Any help?
    hello,
    Im running a craft bukkit server with FML, its version 1.5.2 and i installed mekanism and the conveyor mod.
    Now the mods show up in-game but when i add the items to my inventory i get kicked off my server with the comment "end of stream".
    Any advice?
    Thanks.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes