This thread was marked as Locked by citricsquid.

1.4.6 Forge SSP LAN

SCPCraft | Discontinued | v1.2

Welcome to Secure, Craft, Protect.This is a mod for [REDACTED] (just kidding, It's for Minecraft.)Ever wanted SCP in Minecraft? Well guess what.This mod is based on the SCP-Foundation. (NOT ON SCP-CONTAINMENT BREACH. This only has some elements of that game in it. >_>) Visit our official SCPCraft website to discuss, share and be a community!HEALTH INSURANCE NOT INCLUDED!The Static Update! Updated to 1.4.6!CURRENT VERSION : v1.2!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Q&A: Frequently asked questions:
    Q: What's this?A: It's a mod for Minecraft based on creatures from the SCP-Foundation.Q: What's the SCP-Foundation?A: http://bit.ly/TAXo9jQ: It doesn't work when I installed this using MultiMC/Magic Launcher!A: You have to install this manually, by dragging the items in the minecraft.jar, no MultiMC/Magic Launcher.Q: It crashes when I open a sliding door, spawn 173, 472, 106, 087, 080, 280, 096, 372, use 914, 261, 294!A: You haven't installed the sounds. The "scp" folder has to go in "resources/sound3" folder.Q: I have the latest forge version, installed everything correctly, but it crashed.A: Check again, this mod uses Forge v6.5.0.467. Please install the "correct" version of forge not the "latest" one.Q: The patch doesn't work. It crashes my game.A: The patch is for Optifine HD A2 Ultra for Minecraft 1.4.6.Q: I have installed this, Optifine, Forge, X, Y, Z, ... and it crashed my gameA: Some of the mods either have an id conflict or simply isn't compatible with this mod. We can't track every single mod that is or isn't compatible with this, and too be honest we couldn't care less about them.Q: Make a config file!A: Why do you want one? Most of you don't even use it so it's only a waste of space.Q: BUT I WANT A CONFIG FILE BECAUSE MOD X HAS THE SAME BLOCK ID AS YOU!A: First of all, why doesn't mod X have one and we need to? Second of all use ID Resolver, a mod which changes the id of conflicting blocks and items, which doesn't edit base classes making it compatible with every mod in the world.Q: Where do I find this ID Resolver?A: http://bit.ly/TAXfCPQ: The records don't play anything.A: You haven't installed the sounds. The songs need to go in "resources/mod/streaming" folder.Q: Why does SCP-682 do nothing? WHAT IS THIS SORCERYA: We added a troll SCP-682 you can only ride, because people were ignoring the suggestions, and kept telling us to add it. So we did. *Note: We WILL add the real 682 later, just don't tell us to.Q: Add SCP-XXX!A: Please complete the suggestion form. If you don't make a suggestion using it, we won't take it in consideration!Q: "Minecraft error log blah blah blah.... continues for like 32346851 more lines"A: Please use the SCP application app (download link below) for your crash reports/suggestions.Q: I CANT INSTALL THIS@!##A: This Mod has a custom installer.Q: WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON @!#%@!$%^&#%&A: It's the big black square-ish picture with the foundation logo on it and with a line of text in a big bold font saying "DOWNLOAD"
    All info about the mod is moved to the wiki.Custom maps:
    "Area 96" by Sangriacus!
    Type: Adventure/MiscRequirements: SCPCraft v1.1.1->>> Link <<<-
    Awesome SCP-Facility Simulator by Dr_Fantem!
    Type: Adventure/MiscRequirements: SCPCraft v6, Wireless Redstone 1.2.5, Custom texture pack (included)->>> Link <<<-
    Videos:
    How to install SCPCraft v1.2 for Minecraft 1.4.7 on Mac by projectshadowx1Harlem shake in minecraft with SCPCraft by Silver SparkSCPCraft Trailer by JanWizard001!SCP CONTAINMENTS BREACHED TRAILER by JanWizard001!SCP-087 Remake by Icalasari!
    BUUUUUGS:
    -SCP-629 and SCP-131 may crash your world and corrupt it.
    ChangelogThis mod is compatible with:
    Let me know if something's compatible!
    This mod is incompatible with:
    -MCPatcher-Most mods in the universe
    Suggestions:~~~~~~~~~
    cleared suggestions because this post phucked up :( sorry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS SUGGESTION APPLICATION AND FILL IT OUT.We will recieve an email of each suggestion.You need to enter your own email and password in order for us to recieve the email. We do not get access to any email accounts, the program is secure. You can trust us.Please keep in mind that we won't do every suggestion right away, but we will consider them maybe later.SCP Suggestion App Download LinkIF YOU HAVE A CRASH REPORT, PLEASE DON'T REPLY ON THIS FORUM. THIS SCP SUGGESTION APP ALSO HAS A PART FOR CRASH REPORTS. Thank you.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MinecraftForge v6.5.0.467 is needed!WARNING: SPAWNING SCP-629 or SCP-131 MAY CORRUPT YOUR WORLD!Support us by pressing this download button:Or use the mirror that doesn't support us though :(MirrorOptifine Patch (1.4.6)Installing Order: Forge => SCPCraft => Optifine => This PatchNeeds Optifine HD A2 Ultra for minecraft 1.4.6HOW TO INSTALL:

read the INSTALLING.txt file in the .ZIP
    Old VersionsThe team:
    Phuck_Yu_Too - Modder/Modeler | Big Head HonchoDarkKnight - Modder, helping me get off my lazy ass | Bigger Head HonchoStill a true Potatoe - Another Big Head Honchoskorpionboy00 - AssistantRotneybot - Class-D Personnell D-872-LKMatt9196 - Mod Advisor
    Banners:
    Old School Style
    http://i50.tinypic.com/14ln68g.png
    Class-D Style
    http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/8723421/img/Anonymous/BannerALT.png
    Another Cool Style - made by RZB321
    http://i.imgur.com/MsD3w.png
    Phuck Style - made by me ;3
    http://i.imgur.com/fJ8Fi.png
    Thanks To:
    - Everyone in my whole team- Everyone on #risucraft- The EVMC crew- The SCP Foundation- Regalis for Containment Breach- The amazing creator of the awesome program called Techne.- Gamex101 for making awesome textures!- Daveyx0 for using a model!- GlennLeroi for the SCP Music!
    License:
    This modification is licensed uner a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
    [represent]
    AWSOME
    you need better texure for scp 173
    Quote from skorpionboy

AWSOME

Thanks!
    but well imo its pretty good texture....maybe its because minecraft's blocky :P I dont consider changing it.
    Nice mod, this looks promising, I downloaded, and it looks like it has a future!
    Quote from spaceburrito1

Nice mod, this looks promising, I downloaded, and it looks like it has a future!

Thanks for positive feedback ^_^
    I was looking through this forum, and I found this topic where someone made SCP-087-B as a map in minecraft, and I decided to make this mod with this other guy who made some textures :) Glad you liked it!
    Yay! This is gonna be fun.
    Any chance you'll add SCP-294? It's my favorite out of the ones I've read so far.
    "Minecraft is like an orgasm - even science can't describe it"

Quote from Cryptonat »
    Quote from Snitch »
    Basically you're stuck in hell till you find a portal out. There are alternatives to pig, by the way, as you probably know. :>

There are no alternatives to Bacon. Ever.
    Quote from YX33A

Yay! This is gonna be fun.
    Any chance you'll add SCP-294? It's my favorite out of the ones I've read so far.

Nice, suggestions will always be great.
    I WILL of course try ANY SCP i can make, If im bored i always begin at SCP-002 and go next everytime i find something impossible to make in minecraft.
    But i will have a look at your SCP if i can, I'll add it for sure.
    Oh, and have fun ^_^
    I like it, it has future in the modding industry :D
    Check out my amazing(lies) mod
    Quote from ninjastar101

I like it, it has future in the modding industry :D

Thanks man! :D
    MAKE SCP 106 please! i think he should be easy to make (he can go through walls!)
    :D
    one thing can you make a zip file please?
    also make scp 173 spawn wild! :D
    Quote from skorpionboy

one thing can you make a zip file please?
    also make scp 173 spawn wild! :D

MAKE SCP 106 please! i think he should be easy to make (he can go through walls!)
    :D

SCP-106? O_o ''I think he should be easy to make'' Yeah i hope you're joking :P
    I will have to expiriment on how to do this, but it will be kinda hard.
    SCP-173 in the wild will kinda be stupid....sorry im just saying :P

The zip file is up!
    make a new dimension where you play in the scp containemnt breach complex!
    with all the scps
    Quote from skorpionboy

make a new dimension where you play in the scp containemnt breach complex!
    with all the scps

Wow. Never thought of that but making a dimension takes a LOOOT of time, I'm not sure, but there will maybe be a chance I will make a dimension once I got tons of things in this mod.
    Currently I'm working on some more SCPs. Expect the next update soon!
    Quote from skorpionboy

by the way, what do you exactly mean? IMO the texture is fine, but are you meaning the model of SCP-173? Since that's worse then the skin in my opinion.
    WISH CAME TRUE! :D
    I have some ideas for your Secure. Craft. Protect.
    Well, they're actually SCP's to put in.
    I have 5 or 6 of them.
    1. Add SCP-457 "Burning Man" (Burns user when comes to contact, and burns anything in its way)
    2. Add SCP-458 "The Never-ending pizza box" (Replenishes health)
    3. Add SCP-682 "Hard-to-Destroy Reptile" (Hits user by biting, or begins to devour user)
    4. Add SCP-106 "The Old Man" (Punches user, melts through any wall, and/or can get you into pocket dimension)
    5. Add SCP-261 "Pan-dimension vending machine" (Gives user a random item when any ingot is placed)
    6. Add SCP-322 "Grow your own castle kit" (User takes kit, places it at a plain, flatland, and a castle appears)

Please reply if you like any of these ideas.

Your a brilliant modder, man!
    Last edited by Rotneybot: 7/12/2012 10:02:25 PM
    Quote from Rotneybot

WISH CAME TRUE! :D
    I have some ideas for your Secure. Craft. Protect.
    Well, they're actually SCP's to put in.
    I have 5 or 6 of them.
    1. Add SCP-457 "Burning Man" (Burns user when comes to contact, and burns anything in its way)
    2. Add SCP-458 "The Never-ending pizza box" (Replenishes health)
    3. Add SCP-682 "Hard-to-Destroy Reptile" (Hits user by biting, or begins to devour user)
    4. Add SCP-106 "The Old Man" (Punches user, melts through any wall, and/or can get you into pocket dimension)
    5. Add SCP-261 "Pan-dimension vending machine" (Gives user a random item when any ingot is placed)
    6. Add SCP-322 "Grow your own castle kit" (User takes kit, places it at a plain, flatland, and a castle appears)

Please reply if you like any of these ideas.

Your a brilliant modder, man!

Thanks! I will have a look at these awesome requests. I have one SCP done for next update atm, im not telling what SCP it is that would ruin the suprise :P Stay Tuned!

I'll do SCP-682, SCP-106 and maybe SCP-322 later, the other ones are reasonable. I'm working on them :)
    when will the next update com eout?(if tis bad sorry i am german!)
    by the way i love you man !
    thank you so much for doing that! SCP is awsome! THANK YOU FRIEND
    Quote from skorpionboy

when will the next update com eout?(if tis bad sorry i am german!)
    by the way i love you man !
    thank you so much for doing that! SCP is awsome! THANK YOU FRIEND

SCP is awesome. And minecraft too. Combined = double the awesomness. :P Next update is almost done! Just need to make 2 SCPs, won't take that long ^_^
    Please +rep or follow this topic to make this mod bigger, thank you!
    wait before you realse it !wait hold on!
    i have to look for something waitJul 13, 2012 8:30:34 PM ModLoader init
    Fein: ModLoader 1.2.5 Initializing...
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:34 PM ModLoader readFromClassPath
    Feiner: Adding mods from C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Michael\Anwendungsdaten\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:34 PM ModLoader readFromClassPath
    Feiner: Zip found.
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:35 PM ModLoader addMod
    Fein: Mod Initialized: "mod_ImprovedFirstPerson 1.2.5_r3" from mod_ImprovedFirstPerson.class
    Fein: Mod Initialized: "mod_slenderman [1.2.5] Slenderman v1.0" from mod_slenderman.class
    Fein: Mod Initialized: "mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13" from mod_TooManyItems.class
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:35 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
    Feiner: Adding mods from C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Michael\Anwendungsdaten\.minecraft\mods\SCPCraft v1 [1.2.5].zip
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:35 PM ModLoader readFromModFolder
    Feiner: Zip found.
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:35 PM ModLoader addOverride
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/bloodblock.png,168). 31 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/locker-thingy.png,169). 30 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/Machinery.png,170). 29 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/173.png,38). 84 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/111.png,102). 83 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/914.png,118). 82 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/Pearl173.png,119). 81 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/Pearl111.png,120). 80 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/GasMask.png,134). 79 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/ClassDShirt.png,144). 78 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/ClassDPants.png,145). 77 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/ClassDShoes.png,146). 76 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/SCPItems/Pearl914.png,147). 75 left.
    Fein: Mod Initialized: "mod_SCP SCP v1" from mod_SCP.class
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:35 PM ModLoader init
    Fein: Mod Loaded: "mod_ImprovedFirstPerson 1.2.5_r3"
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/slender/ItemChildSoul.png,148). 74 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/slender/ItemSlenderSword.png,149). 73 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/slender/SlenderMask.png,150). 72 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/slender/SlenderSuit.png,152). 71 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/slender/SlenderPants.png,160). 70 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/gui/items.png,/slender/SlenderShoes.png,161). 69 left.
    Fein: Mod Loaded: "mod_slenderman [1.2.5] Slenderman v1.0"
    Fein: Mod Loaded: "mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5 2012-04-13"
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/914.png,171). 28 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/914.png,172). 27 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/MachineryT.png,173). 26 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/DocumentSides.png,184). 25 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/DocumentTop.png,185). 24 left.
    Feiner: addOverride(/terrain.png,/blox/DocumentBottom.png,186). 23 left.
    Fein: Mod Loaded: "mod_SCP SCP v1"
    Jul 13, 2012 8:30:35 PM ModLoader addAllRenderers
    Fein: Initialized

it crashed my mods:
    optifine
    improved first person mod
    audio mod
    modloader
    SCPcraft
    Slenderman mod
    toomanyitems

HELP HELP HELP
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes