[1.7.2][SMP/Bukkit][Forge][DungeonPack][+24 Dungeons][+3 Bosses][+2 NPC-Villages] Mod Support!

Quote from Stuuupiiid

Only the 'generell' dungeons spawn in custom biomes because I didnt create the addon for biomes o plenty yet

I'll be one happy man when that comes out!
    I understand it works on SMP, but does that mean it also works on a MCPC+ SMP server? and also does this mod need to be installed on the client side?
    Looks great! Dungeoun mods are so cool :P
    Quote from marubal21

I understand it works on SMP, but does that mean it also works on a MCPC+ SMP server? and also does this mod need to be installed on the client side?

So far, no, you do not need MCPC+ for the mod (last time I checked.), And only the server host needs the mod installed for it to work.
    Quote from marubal21

The mod should work on MCPC+.
    And clients dont need to have this mod installed ^^
    Really cool mod. The walled village is especially awesome.
    This may seem like a stupid question but, in the config file, is higher value equal to more common generation of the dungeons; in other words, if i want more dungeons to spawn, do i want a higher value or lower?
    Quote from isnipeelites

This may seem like a stupid question but, in the config file, is higher value equal to more common generation of the dungeons; in other words, if i want more dungeons to spawn, do i want a higher value or lower?

lower it ;)
    For some reason random nether dungeons are spawning in my loaded chunks. I quarried out a large area and all of a sudden there is a floating netherack dungeon in the middle! Why are they just spawning? Thats two now... in one location.
    Hi,

If we do not need to have MCPC+ to install it, what is the minimum to have on a bukkit server to try it ?
    This mod works on old map or I need to generate a new map on my server.

Anyway, nice work guys, its the first mod that I really want to try.
    Quote from Evanok

Hi,

If we do not need to have MCPC+ to install it, what is the minimum to have on a bukkit server to try it ?
    This mod works on old map or I need to generate a new map on my server.

Anyway, nice work guys, its the first mod that I really want to try.

Well... seems like it doesn't need a new world seeing how dungeons are randomly showing up in my preloaded chunks.
    I tested with MCPC (build 342 - forge 654). My new server seems to work with mcpc. I imported my old map from bukkit server. I cannot find any dungeons.

I had copy universal zip file od the mod in /mod directory on my server. The mod seems to be load correctly in the server log :

2013-04-16 22:38:44 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Searching /home/minecraft/mcpc_test/mods for mods
    2013-04-16 22:38:44 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Found a candidate zip or jar file DungeonPack 1.5.1 v1 Universal.zip
    2013-04-16 22:38:44 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining file craftbukkit.jar for potential mods
    2013-04-16 22:38:44 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod container craftbukkit.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining file DungeonPack 1.5.1 v1 Universal.zip for potential mods
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Located mcmod.info file in file DungeonPack 1.5.1 v1 Universal.zip
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Identified an FMLMod type mod dungeonpack.DungeonPack
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINEST] [DungeonPack] Parsed dependency info : [] [] []
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader has identified 4 mods to load
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Received a system property request ''
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] System property request managing the state of 0 mods
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] After merging, found state information for 0 mods
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Reloading logging properties from /home/minecraft/mcpc_test/config/logging.properties
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Reloaded logging properties
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [mcp] Mod Logging channel mcp configured at default level.
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [INFO] [mcp] Activating mod mcp
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [FML] Mod Logging channel FML configured at default level.
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [INFO] [FML] Activating mod FML
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [Forge] Mod Logging channel Forge configured at default level.
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [INFO] [Forge] Activating mod Forge
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [DungeonPack] Enabling mod DungeonPack
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [DungeonPack] Mod Logging channel DungeonPack configured at default level.
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [INFO] [DungeonPack] Activating mod DungeonPack
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Verifying mod requirements are satisfied
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] All mod requirements are satisfied
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Sorting mods into an ordered list
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Mod sorting completed successfully
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Mod sorting data
    2013-04-16 22:38:49 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] DungeonPack(DungeonPack:1.5.1 v1): DungeonPack 1.5.1 v1 Universal.zip ()

I modified config file to disable all dungeon which are flying in the sky.
    I also try to run really far from my preload chunks but nothing.
    You should add a mirror download
    Can I have a download for 1.4.7?
    Is it normal to not find any treasure in the generated forts? Also, I only found soul sand (<- Highlight for Spoiler) in the graveyard.. is this the only treasure for graveyard?
    I didn't see an FAQ on the original post, so I assume you are okay with me asking this. Are there any plans to add support of Biomes O' Plenty's custom biomes?
    Quote from hollthulhu

Is it normal to not find any treasure in the generated forts? Also, I only found soul sand (<- Highlight for Spoiler) in the graveyard.. is this the only treasure for graveyard?
    I bet you didn't mine the gravestones. Under one of them is a chest and you missed it. There are two chests in the forts, one empty and one not.
    The chests contain dungeon items and some of them contain stuff you might need for brewing, or might be discs (Highlight for Spoiler) and other good things
    Last edited by craftsmanthe: 4/26/2013 10:59:51 AM
    Quote from craftsmanthe

I bet you didn't mine the gravestones. Under one of them is a chest and you missed it. There are two chests in the forts, one empty and one not.
    The chests contain dungeon items and some of them contain stuff you might need for brewing, or might be discs (Highlight for Spoiler) and other good things

Actually I dug up all the dirt.. which was a lot. I didn't mine into the stone, but I didn't find anything when I did this. I actually had this same issue happen with a Fort that generated only two or three spawners and no treasure chests.
    I know the config file is horrible so I changed it to a new, better config!

# Configuration file

####################
    # bosses
    ####################

bosses {
    B:"Glorious Temple Of pq2"=true
    B:"Huge Ship"=false
    B:"NPC Floating Village"=true
    B:"NPC Town"=true
    B:"Treasure Dungeon"=true
    }

####################
    # customization
    ####################

customization {
    B:"Cheat Mode"=false
    I:"The Height Of Floating Villages"=160
    I:"Treasure Dungeon Max Height"=50
    I:"Treasure Dungeon Single Floor Size"=5
    }

####################
    # rarities
    ####################

rarities {
    I:"Rarity Of Bosses"=2750
    I:"Rarity Of Simple Dungeons"=500
    I:"Rarity Of Treasure Dungeons"=750
    }

####################
    # simple dungeons
    ####################

"simple dungeons" {
    B:Barn=true
    B:Creepercoloss=true
    B:"Desert Prison"=true
    B:"Floating Islands"=true
    B:"Forest Prison"=true
    B:Fort=true
    B:Graveyard=true
    B:Helpship=true
    B:"Ice Fort"=true
    B:Igloo=true
    B:"Mystery Dungeon"=true
    B:"Mystery Rooms"=true
    B:"Nether Prison"=true
    B:"Nether Temple"=true
    B:"Obsidian Tower"=true
    B:Pyramide=true
    B:"Small Ships"=true
    B:"Small Temple"=true
    B:"Spider Box"=true
    B:"Swamp Temple"=true
    B:"Temple Of Death"=true
    B:Treehouse=true
    }

Ill release this tomorrow
    Last edited by Stuuupiiid: 4/28/2013 3:06:46 AM
    I've been keeping an eye on this mod since 1.4.7 but have been hesitant to try it until now. I added it to my ever-growing list of mods and started up a new world, hoping that all the other structure-generating mods I already have wouldn't conflict with each other or try to generate different structures in the same place.

I am impressed with this mod! After setting up a home base, I dug down to begin my branch mines. I discovered a large DungeonPack structure, and found myself returning to explore it bit-by-bit. It's fun to actually be able to "dungeon delve" (as opposed to breaking a spawner, looting a chest and moving on finished - aka the vanilla dungeon).

Thank you for such a cool mod!
    The config files are your friends! Get to know them, and shape your world!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes