[1.7.2][SMP/Bukkit][Forge][DungeonPack][+24 Dungeons][+3 Bosses][+2 NPC-Villages] Mod Support!

You could disable some biomes, you know.
    Quote from Nevyn4

Do u have any other download links? it seems the mediafire isn't working for me.

No, sry

Quote from Sodisna

So, the lower the more frequent?

Yes

Quote from RustyXXL

How about ExtrabiomesXL support? Because it is really hard to find a lot of the Biome-Specific Structures, when the vanilla biomes are kinda rare...^^

Today I was thinking about adding it, so Im working on it now
    Quote from Sodisna

You could disable some biomes, you know.

Yeah, but I like all of them, you know ;)

Quote from Stuuupiiid

Today I was thinking about adding it, so Im working on it now

That's really cool :D
    is there a seed for the fort duengon?

is there a seed for the fort duengon?

No, seeing as the dungeons are generated after World generating it would not be in the same place as it would be if you first used the seed.
    Oh. I cannot find the configuration file though....................
    Is NPC villages the only flying structures? Sorry if it shows in the original post because my computer can't load the Spoilers.
    Quote from caleb311o

Is NPC villages the only flying structures? Sorry if it shows in the original post because my computer can't load the Spoilers.

Currently yes,though you can change the max height for the Treasure Dungeon for it to spawn somewhat above ground, or explore a SuperFlat world and Mystery Rooms and Treasure Dungeons will spawn above the surface.

Oh. I cannot find the configuration file though....................

Maybe the config folder is on your desktop?
    Is there any way you could make this not require forge to run server side? My friends and I are going to do a survival LP on a server, but for some of them they either can't or won't install mods, and even with forge it requires people to have forge installed client side in order to join. Since all this adds is new generation, using vanilla blocks, I don't see why it requires forge.
    Quote from alluringcloth45

I don't see why it requires forge.

• compatibility with other mods
    • more blockids
    • infinite itemsprites
    • less hacky coding
    • more possibilities for adding stuff

Just to name a few easier to understand advantages of Forge...
    And coding a proper forge version and none-forge version is almost equal to double the work, as you can't simply "leave out the forge stuff".
    For the ones who can't install mods: The install process for installing forge is pretty much the same as installing Modloader, so a non-forge version wouldn't really make a difference, right?
    Well with the ones who don't want to install mods....well it won't help making a non-forge version of a mod for someone who don't want to install mods either, right?

Is there any way you could make this not require forge to run server side? My friends and I are going to do a survival LP on a server, but for some of them they either can't or won't install mods, and even with forge it requires people to have forge installed client side in order to join. Since all this adds is new generation, using vanilla blocks, I don't see why it requires forge.

Forge allows me to add the loot of other mods into my dungeons and it gives me a funktion that checks every biome.
    90% of v4 is finished! If v4 is out you can sen me shematic files of YOUR dungeons and Ill add them to the mod!
    Quote from Stuuupiiid

90% of v4 is finished! If v4 is out you can sen me shematic files of YOUR dungeons and Ill add them to the mod!

Great!

PD: I would like to see generated castles "like" the mod "the twilight forest" does.. they look grat :D
    Is there any chance you would release one that doesn't require forge?

Is there any chance you would release one that doesn't require forge?

If you read this page and the last one you will know. Forge is compatible with Modloader mods. So, whats the problem using forge?
    Last edited by francogp: 10/13/2012 1:28:21 AM
    Im adding some new dungeons now and Ill upload v4 today

First screens

next screen

Update!

Changelog:
    Finished DungeonPackAPI
    Fixed Bug - Only one item in loot chests
    Fixed Bug - NPC-town wall is made of whitestone
    Improved Performance (yes, again)
    Added Igloo
    Added Small Temple
    Added Floating Island
    Added Nether Temple
    Added Swamp Temple
    That's great! More buildings= More fun
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes