[1.6.4]Kirby859's Content Packs for Flan's Mod - Insurgency Pack Remade, Pack of Packs for 1.5.2

Poll: Guns in content packs: Quantity or quality?

50,000 downloads. I have some questions!

Guns in content packs: Quantity or quality? - Single Choice

• Other -- Please elaborate in a reply! 4.2%
  • Quantity - A bunch of guns 30.8%
  • Quality - A few fancy guns 65%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:12 PM

Poll: Gun and ammo textuers: 16x16, 32x32 or 64x64?

Gun and ammo textuers: 16x16, 32x32 or 64x64? - Single Choice

• Other -- Please elaborate in a reply! And no, not 8x8. 0.8%
  • 64x64 41.7%
  • 32x32 44.2%
  • 16x16 13.3%

Poll: Overall gun stats: Reload Time/Damage/Recoil?

Overall gun stats: Reload Time/Damage/Recoil? - Single Choice

• Other -- Please elaborate in a reply! 4.2%
  • Short/Low/Low -- Weak guns that are easy to control and reload 5.8%
  • Average/Medium/Medium -- Average guns that are not too hard to control and reload 70%
  • Long/High/High -- Hard hitting guns that are difficult to control and reload 20%

Poll: Deployable machine guns: Do you want them?

Deployable machine guns: Do you want them? - Single Choice

• No 7.5%
  • Yes 92.5%

Poll: Vehicles -- How would you like them? (scrambled, boiled, or what

Vehicles -- How would you like them? (scrambled, boiled, or what - Single Choice

• Other -- Please elaborate in a reply! 1.7%
  • Realistic -- If the gun is big enough, it's a one shot kill. 80%

SVDSilencern file jointly with UMP45 is not it I thought

Leave the sound of UMP45 so practical :D

I'm looking forward to someday come so update

byGoogle translation
    Recipes???
    Nice battlefield 3 mod pack. Awesome
    Nice work on the guns! One question tho, can you make it so they are craftable please? That would be great if you could. Also, the 870 shotgun is buged. When it shoots, it has four shots. After those shots, it doesn't remove the amo, and all you have to do is put the ammo back in you inventory and it'll work again.
    Moving_Target32: There are no recipes.

Husky707: I'll investigate the 870MCS when I get to it. As for the crafting, I have tried to make weapon boxes for the weapons, but they did not work.

Kirby859's Content Packs - Battlefield 3 Pack 3, European Theatre Pack, and more!
    I has need MORE GUNZ
    Cool, i like it!
    Great pack thanks.
    CROSSBOW FROM THE AFTERMATH DLC!!!!!!! LOL (ALSO VEHICLES AND MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:10 PM@http://www.minecraft...otally-awesome/(DO NOT make Minecraft Forum threads for content packs. This is not allowed. You should find another Minecraft mod site on which to post them)

there. go through proper channels next time. flan wrote that on his thread under custom content packs btw. if you don't believe me check it out.

Quote from Kirby859

Interesting, because a few days ago, he stated "check out the content pack forums!", but I guess it's gone now. Whatever. And being mad =/= going to sue you.

EDIT: Found it:

that doesent matter. the rules set by the maker of the mod trump what you believe to be right, when actually you are in violation of his rule that I quoted directly from his thread above, the name content packs forum does not refer to content packs for mods, but rather mods that add content to the game. your defensive argument is rendered invalid by flan's rule.
    Last edited by de1h: 11/8/2012 2:56:41 PM
    Quote from de1h

there. go through proper channels next time. flan wrote that on his thread under custom content packs btw. if you don't believe me check it out.

that doesent matter. the rules set by the maker of the mod trump what you believe to be right, when actually you are in violation of his rule that I quoted directly from his thread above, the name content packs forum does not refer to content packs for mods, but rather mods that add content to the game. your defensive argument is rendered invalid by flan's rule.

And I will quote this directly from his post (under "User Made Content"):
    "Minecraft Forums now have a content pack forum section! Check it out here.
    Pack makers should create threads in this section and tell me about them so I may link to them here."

He contradicts himself, so this topic will stay here.

From "What is a content pack?":

"...something that uses a mod designed for custom content packs to be made would be posted here."

The Battlefield 3 content pack runs on Flan's mod, which is designed for custom content creation.

This topic was made by a retired staff member.

Kirby859's Content Packs - Battlefield 3 Pack 3, European Theatre Pack, and more!
    can you make airplanes and tanks or LAV's
    Quote from berggeit

can you make airplanes and tanks or LAV's

Sorry, I haven't gotten the hang of modeling. If someone would like to explain how this works, I'd appreciate it.

go to this site there are good modelers http://minecraft-smp.de/news.php and the have some Video Tutorials
    Could you add the ACW-R? Personally my favorite gun.
    [Error 404 could not be found]
    I have added the WWII Guns/Teams Pack. It works with 1.4.6. The only team I have so far is the U.S. Army. The Wehrmacht will come when I get the guns added.

Hey your mod seems to crash my minecraft whenever i try to place a vehicle down from other mod packs.
    I would appreciate if you fixed that :)
    I noticed that too. I'll see if I can fix it. If I can't, then I guess I'll just scrap the whole pack. I was going to restart the pack eventually, anyway.

This pack at v0.3.37.zip crashes on loading in 1.4.6

It's trying to load ...ammo when the file name is ....Ammo for several.

Filenames are case sensitive on Linux.
    Alright. I don't use Linux anymore, so I will make sure to get that fixed in the second Battlefield Pack. Thanks for telling me about that.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes