1.7.2 Mobs SMP SSP

Mutant Creatures - Updated! [v1.4.5]

yep, i knew it, he waits untill 1.5.1!!! WHY HIPPO! WHY! DX
    Suausasa......wait wut da-? you.......wait..... Y I NO MAKES SENSE D:
    sorry guys. currently porting to 1.5 due to some major changes, and finishing up the mutant enderman drop. I've had a busy week :/

@SnorlaxBR_
    they are related to the mutant enderman's death. I'll give more information when I finish the update :)

@themariofireball
    hahaha :P

@Dominionus
    I wanted to do something like that at first, but the coding would be a bit hard, so I decided if I had time in the future, i'd add it in. however, I rarely have time lol

@ZeeYoshi
    that was for a different mod I was working on in the past that I never released. some day if I have time, maybe i'll finish it up

@lilgrei
    that was actually a sea serpent :P
    I WAS waiting for 1.5, but I was also finishing the mutant enderman drop :)

@armMineCraft
    soooooooon
    Quote from thehippomaster21

sorry guys. currently porting to 1.5 due to some major changes, and finishing up the mutant enderman drop. I've had a busy week :/

@SnorlaxBR_
    they are related to the mutant enderman's death. I'll give more information when I finish the update :)

@themariofireball

@Dominionus
    I wanted to do something like that at first, but the coding would be a bit hard, so I decided if I had time in the future, i'd add it in. however, I rarely have time lol

@ZeeYoshi
    that was for a different mod I was working on in the past that I never released. some day if I have time, maybe i'll finish it up

@lilgrei

@armMineCraft
    soooooooon
    Oh Yeah Mutant Enderman and a epic drop

I really liked those things when they are in your hand, but in the groung I think a little bit weird, I kind that don't like blocks with moddels, but thy are pretty good! Wainting 1.5.1021212132?
    Hey hippo are you gonna take a rest after updating this or are you eager to work on the next one?If you're eager to do the next one,I suggest you place the poll where you ask people what mutant they want for the next update so when you're done with the mutant enderman,you can work on the one with the highest vote.But if you wanna rest first,then place that poll after you have updated this mod.
    Last edited by 7Samuel7: 3/16/2013 11:48:04 AM
    ITS ALMOST MUTANT ENDERMAN SLAYING TIME!!! Pffffffft in my dreams! The Mutant Enderman is going beat the crap out of me! :steve_tearful:

@SnorlaxBR_

@themariofireball

@Dominionus

@ZeeYoshi

@lilgrei

@armMineCraft
    soooooooon

ohh..............srry
    wait..............currently porting?, does that mean youre UPLOADING IT RIGHT NOW!?
    so will the new version come tomorrow or will i it just come when its done :huh:
    You say "The mutant zombie's animations sometimes glitch".
    You really need to fix it. I can't past 5 mins of playing singleplayer without it crashing with this error.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 3/16/13 5:13 PM
    Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Byte
    at mj.a(SourceFile:88)
    at mutantcreatures.MutantZombie.getRoar(MutantZombie.java:96)
    at mutantcreatures.MutantZombie.updateAnimation(MutantZombie.java:148)
    at mutantcreatures.MutantZombie.j_(MutantZombie.java:170)
    at yc.a(World.java:2291)
    at yc.g(World.java:2253)
    at yc.h(World.java:2107)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1863)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at mj.a(SourceFile:88)
    at mutantcreatures.MutantZombie.getRoar(MutantZombie.java:96)
    at mutantcreatures.MutantZombie.updateAnimation(MutantZombie.java:148)
    at mutantcreatures.MutantZombie.j_(MutantZombie.java:170)
    at yc.a(World.java:2291)
    at yc.g(World.java:2253)

-- Entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: MutantZombie (mutantcreatures.MutantZombie)
    Entity ID: 119
    Name: Mutant Zombie
    Exact location: -36.53, 63.00, 287.66
    Block location: World: (-37,63,287), Chunk: (at 11,3,15 in -3,17; contains blocks -48,0,272 to -33,255,287), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Momentum: 0.00, -0.08, 0.00
    Stacktrace:
    at yc.h(World.java:2107)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; ['ThaZombifiedTech'/195, l='MpServer', x=-34.00, y=72.14, z=291.43]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 10
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-192,64,256), Chunk: (at 0,4,0 in -12,16; contains blocks -192,0,256 to -177,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
    Level time: 1678 game time, 1678 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 18 total; ['entity.Enemy Knight.name'/102, l='MpServer', x=-49.31, y=63.00, z=277.47], ow['Bat'/103, l='MpServer', x=-57.75, y=50.04, z=313.89], EntityScent['entity.ZAMod.EntityScent.name'/101, l='MpServer', x=-49.00, y=63.00, z=279.00], oy['Chicken'/141, l='MpServer', x=-8.72, y=63.00, z=286.72], oy['Chicken'/140, l='MpServer', x=-4.03, y=63.00, z=286.81], CreeperMinion['Creeper Minion'/143, l='MpServer', x=-4.59, y=70.00, z=272.78], oy['Chicken'/142, l='MpServer', x=-8.47, y=63.00, z=285.16], EntityEKnight['entity.Enemy Knight.name'/129, l='MpServer', x=-25.69, y=63.00, z=282.59], EntityEKnight['entity.Enemy Knight.name'/128, l='MpServer', x=-25.94, y=63.00, z=278.03], px['item.tile.torch'/131, l='MpServer', x=-21.97, y=7.13, z=317.13], EntityEKnight['entity.Enemy Knight.name'/130, l='MpServer', x=-18.00, y=63.00, z=277.50], MutantZombie['Mutant Zombie'/119, l='MpServer', x=-36.53, y=63.00, z=287.66], CreeperMinion['Creeper Minion'/144, l='MpServer', x=-4.81, y=70.00, z=283.06], EntityEKnight['entity.Enemy Knight.name'/127, l='MpServer', x=-31.72, y=63.00, z=283.47], CreeperMinion['Creeper Minion'/145, l='MpServer', x=-15.31, y=64.00, z=282.91], CreeperMinion['Creeper Minion'/146, l='MpServer', x=-15.06, y=70.00, z=283.25], ays['ThaZombifiedTech'/195, l='MpServer', x=-34.00, y=72.14, z=291.43], MutantZombie['Mutant Zombie'/120, l='MpServer', x=-40.91, y=63.00, z=287.03]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
    Stacktrace:
    at ayp.a(WorldClient.java:440)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.b(Minecraft.java:2401)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:787)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_15, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 302619152 bytes (288 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 72 (4032 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 72 (4032 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 42 mods loaded, 42 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    GuiAPI [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.2-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AS_MultiMine [Multi Mine] (MultiMine_1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    WeepingAngelsMod [Weeping Angels Mod] (147-158WeepingAngels.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Backpack [Backpack] (backpack-latest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BattleTowers [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Castle Defenders [Castle Defenders] (CastleDefendersNEW.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomes.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    factorization [Factorization] (factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.50-1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Mark-Crops [Magic Crops] (magical_crops_1.1_SMPFIX.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MetallurgyCore [Metallurgy Core] (Metallurgy Core 2.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MetallurgyBase [Metallurgy Base] (Metallurgy Base Metals 2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MetallurgyEnder [Metallurgy Ender] (Metallurgy Ender Metals 2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MetallurgyFantasy [Metallurgy Fantasy] (Metallurgy Fantasy Metals 2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MetallurgyNether [Metallurgy Nether] (Metallurgy Nether Metals 2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MetallurgyUtility [Metallurgy Utility] (Metallurgy Utility Ores 2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    MutantCreatures [Mutant Creatures] (Mutant Creatures v1.2.2 mc1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AS_Ruins [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a42.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    TC [Traincraft] (Traincraft-3.1.13_030.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AS_UpdateCheck [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    weaponmod [Balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    ZAMod [Zombie Awareness] (Zombie Awareness v1.85 Mod for MC v1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce Go 6150/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW! GL version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 55 (3080 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 25 (1400 bytes; 0 MB) used
    How about making the mutant enderman be able to take any blocks, even diamond blocks, or maybe make them steal from chests
    Quote from Commander_Raxor

How about making the mutant enderman be able to take any blocks, even diamond blocks, or maybe make them steal from chests

sorry, too late, he already finished the Mutant Enderman,
    @VergiltheDarkSlayer
    :D

@SnorlaxBR_
    Oh that's not a block :)

@Samuel
    I'll probably take a few days to rest, but I'll put up a poll while im resting heh

@lilgrei
    it's no problem
    I meant porting as in still converting code. however, I've finished changing to 1.5 style, and now i'm just finishing the drop

@bugsmand
    when it's done, which hopefully will be by Wednesday

@ThaxZombifiedxTech
    o.O that's a weird bug. I'm pretty sure it might have some entity id conflict with one of your other mods

@Commander_Raxor
    it will be able to carry a number of blocks that the normal enderman can carry, and maybe a few more
    wednesday? yes! on the 21 march i have birthday so its like kinda a gift and its not the only mod i am waiting also the aether 2 mod

@VergiltheDarkSlayer
    [..]
    @SnorlaxBR_
    Oh that's not a block :)
    [..]

They aren't? Oo
    Really cool mod. you should add mutant spider which would be a giant tirantula
    Mutant witherBoss
    he will not make mutant bosses!

@ThaxZombifiedxTech
    o.O that's a weird bug. I'm pretty sure it might have some entity id conflict with one of your other mods

I don't know about that it says something about the ticks of the entity. I had it working far in the beginning.
    while this is odd its fun to troll my friends with >:D
    file://localhost/Users/makehare/Library/Application%20Support/minecraft/4QO6W.png
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes