[1.5.2] Spino's Vehicles 4 [Flan's Mod]

is it for 1.5.2
    Holy crap. Just saw your Maybach Exelero (fav car) Please update for 1.5.2!
    update for 1.5.2 please it is aweasome
    Please check the first post.
    Spino, your models are awesome! They are better than any other models I've ever seen! /support
    Also, if you have the time, I would like a Dodge Charger R/T, the original with the stick- up engine. ( I don't know what to call it) :)
    Last edited by Sisyphusrollson: 8/17/2013 7:08:29 PM
    Also, just out of curiosity when will you update to 1.6.2? Will it be when Flan does?
    Quote from SpinoOne

HOLY FREAKING SHEEP.

I just found a folder with .java and .tcn files of my old models... I thought that I accidentaly deleted it weeks ago... awkward. So I have a question:

1. should I update only my old cars,
    2. make some more models and release only the new ones,
    3. update the old ones and add the cars I just created (Agera, Warszawa, F1 + F1 GTR)?

@CraftMinerPL
    McLaren F1 ;)
    For me its number 3! (rhymes, too!)
    @UP
    1. And... sorry, but I don't accept requests. I have to many cars on my 'To-Do' list already.
    2. Eeeyup. I'll update to 1.6.2, once Flan does.
    3. I already updated them to 1.4.7, now working on bringing them to 1.5.2 ;)
    awasome spino!
    ha ha! the fun has been doubled!
    Quote from SpinoOne

@UP
    1. And... sorry, but I don't accept requests. I have to many cars on my 'To-Do' list already.
    2. Eeeyup. I'll update to 1.6.2, once Flan does.
    3. I already updated them to 1.4.7, now working on bringing them to 1.5.2 ;)
    Ok :) , but if you even consider adding the car to mod, I would be grateful.
    Last edited by Sisyphusrollson: 8/19/2013 5:45:38 PM
    Hey just out of curiosity, how long do you think it will take to update this mod to 1.6.2? Sorry for all the posts, its just that this mod looks really cool :(
    @Milox:
    Hah, thanks, I didn't know that you have an account here :)

@Sisyphusrollson:
    Thank you, but I can't update it to 1.6.2, 'cause Flan's Mod isn't compatible with 1.6.2.
    I also just saw your Xbox "nickname" and I can say only one thing: don't be a hater.

@TOPIC:
    I added the old cars, please check the first post!
    Quote from SpinoOne

@Milox:
    Hah, thanks, I didn't know that you have an account here :)

@Sisyphusrollson:
    Thank you, but I can't update it to 1.6.2, 'cause Flan's Mod isn't compatible with 1.6.2.
    I also just saw your Xbox "nickname" and I can say only one thing: don't be a hater.

@TOPIC:
    I added the old cars, please check the first post!
    I meant when Flan's mod updates to 1.6.2, how long will it take for you to update this mod when flan updates it. By the way, nice cars! 2.0 is back!
    Last edited by Sisyphusrollson: 8/22/2013 12:45:07 PM
    Hey Spino.... i have alot of content packs installed, and when i install your pack, the Mclaren F1's whole exterior textures are invisible. but when i have just your pack (and the simple parts pack, of course) installed, they look fine. but also, no matter what i do, when i enter any koenigsegg or the maybach exelero, i just go to the back seat and im stuck there unless i quit the world and rejoin. Please help!!!
    Thanks,
    Midnightm3nace
    The reason of the McLaren bug is the F1 in Manus' Civilian Pack. They are colliding, so the easiest fix is to delete either the McLarens or the Formulas.
    Last edited by SpinoOne: 8/24/2013 2:41:59 PM
    If anybody's interested - finally updated to 1.5.2! And... now I'm waiting for Flan to update his mode to 1.6.2 ( ._.)
    Ok thanks! and what about the koenigseggs....is there any way to fix that?
    In The Old Post Say 160 Cars And Now 153 :C, How Many Cars Are In The Mod Now? (Or Before In Total Was 160 Cars With The Differents Models?)
    Last edited by Jmbkpo: 8/24/2013 3:16:45 PM
    @UP
    I had to delete one car available in 16 colors (Nissan Skyline GT-R) because of massive glitch.

@MidnightM3nace
    You have to click on the seat to exit the car.
    ok thanks!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes