Pixelmon 3.1.1 {July 1st 2014}

14:00 - Me being a noob and not knowing where Flygon's hitbox is xD

18:20 - My reaction to flying

I love the new riding Pokemon thingy, it's a little buggy but the flying is too much fun, can't wait to see improvements made. :3
    Quote from StrauberryJam

[media][media]http://www.youtube.com/embed/yrymqDSjBYw[/media]]

I love the new riding Pokemon thingy, it's a little buggy but the flying is too much fun, can't wait to see improvements made. :3

Lol thats awesome,

Edit: just realized your StrauberryJam I love your videos
    Last edited by Yaseen: 1/6/2013 4:48:31 PM
    Quote from Yaseen

Lol thats awesome,

Edit: just realized your StrauberryJam I love your videos

:D

Awesome! Thanks :3
    Favourite mod, keep up the good work!
    Quote from StrauberryJam

[media][media]http://www.youtube.com/embed/yrymqDSjBYw[/media]]

Haha, that's awesome! Aus FTW!!!!!
    Don't let it die...
    Quote from DrArticuno

Right but the creators of this mod ask that we don't just tell everybody like that. Yeah it's not that hard to figure out, but it makes people think a little.

I'm not angry. I'm just poopy that someone would just openly leak the recipes on the thread the mod was released on. And why should they make the different types of pokeballs expensive when they're all made out of the same material the exact same way. The "expensive" factor comes with your hammer and the anvil.

try using the left and right brackets [ ] to select the pokemon you want to send out and press P to send them out.

Le sigh. An update comes out when an update comes out. I'm just as excited as you are to play the next release, but please, be patient.
    It Works! thanks :3 now i can finally use that pigdey
    can i have a link to download the mod please?
    Quote from deepintheshadows

can i have a link to download the mod please?

It's on the first post, there's a section called "downloads" and takes you to the pixelmon forums. The download is there. Also, don't use forge 6.5.0.467, update to something higher than that (any version will do).

or:
    http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16
    Sorry if it says it somewhere but what texture pack is that in the Gyrados picture?
    Quote from sharkfin1997

Sorry if it says it somewhere but what texture pack is that in the Gyrados picture?

Its not a tecture packs its the Sonic Ethers Shaders Mod
    Quote from Yaseen

Its not a tecture packs its the Sonic Ethers Shaders Mod

Oh, well thanks :)
    Quote from sharkfin1997

Quote from sharkfin1997

No problem, happy to help
    Quote from shoreangutang

Vanilla mobs, only... Not all mobs in other mods; vanilla mobs will not work but other mobs from mods will spawn since they are not vanilla...

thank you
    Quote from Jagsnfl

thank you

In the pixelmon.cfg there's an oprion for vanilla mobs=true/false, it's default is false. Change it to true if you want vanilla mobs to spawn
    I came up with a couple of suggestions but i get Server errors when i try to Join the Pixelmon forums... :s

Anyway:

Pack/Backpack/Trainer Pack/Bag/Sack/Whatever - Only holds Pixelmon related items, i think this would be cool because i feel carrying around a Pokedex/balls/potions/etc. clog up my inventory quite a bit.

When the healer is broken it only gives you back the diamond - I feel that the healer is a bit OP, people told me to carry it around in my LP but i felt like i was cheating, like i was carrying around a Pokemon center. If this change is implemented it should be after revives are added in, fair trade. :3

You can find Master Balls/Higher tier pokeballs in Dungeon/Village/Stronhold chests - As far as i know Master balls aren't craftable, making them spawn in chests encourages people to go out and explore for them!

So yeah. ;o
    Quote from StrauberryJam

I came up with a couple of suggestions but i get Server errors when i try to Join the Pixelmon forums... :s

Anyway:

Pack/Backpack/Trainer Pack/Bag/Sack/Whatever - Only holds Pixelmon related items, i think this would be cool because i feel carrying around a Pokedex/balls/potions/etc. clog up my inventory quite a bit.

When the healer is broken it only gives you back the diamond - I feel that the healer is a bit OP, people told me to carry it around in my LP but i felt like i was cheating, like i was carrying around a Pokemon center. If this change is implemented it should be after revives are added in, fair trade. :3

You can find Master Balls/Higher tier pokeballs in Dungeon/Village/Stronhold chests - As far as i know Master balls aren't craftable, making them spawn in chests encourages people to go out and explore for them!

So yeah. ;o

These ideas belong to the forum, and have all been requested before... not to discourage yo, just to make you think more (and put the ideas in the right place)
    Quote from StrauberryJam

Anyway:

So yeah. ;o

If u go over to the Pixelmon forums and suggest your ideas there under the "Suggest A Feature" Section there likely to get more attention also as tom said they have all been suggested before but ill tell you the master ball and revives are planned but i can exactly remember the reaction to the bag pack
    Quote from _Hiroku_

Spoilers dude. Inside your database folder is there the SQLite and Pixelmon.db?

Yes
    I can't seem to install this to my FTB pack, I have tried the regular install way and the FTB launcher "Edit Mod Pack" button. Help?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes