Pixelmon 3.1.1 {July 1st 2014}

Quote from super5150

Use the wiki.

there is only a couple recipes most dont show up thats what i was wondering

The other ones are seeeecret...
    Our place = Mexico... U.S.A is weird, I have to admit it... But in Mexico, computers and internetz are rare and scarce, too... :/

「そうだ、きっとそうだ、そこに行けばおそらく存在。
    落ちる、今だ、落ちる、閃光の後に唸る轟音!
    ちょうだい、もっとちょうだい、スパークリングな刺激をいっぱい。
    怖がりながら飲み込みながら、仮想を彷徨うサーファー。

満たされながら、渇いていく。
    癒されながら、傷付いていく。」
    Quote from shoreangutang

Our place = Mexico... U.S.A is weird, I have to admit it... But in Mexico, computers and internetz are rare and scarce, too... :/

Mexico is well known for being weird :P
    (no offense here!)
    does this work over lan
    Quote from saibergamer

Great, you spilled it... First, the OP admin of the wiki, Ledea, and now you? Great... -.-

Quote from ISeTriX

does this work over lan

What do you think? (yes)...
    Last edited by shoreangutang: 1/4/2013 10:22:55 PM

落ちる、今だ、落ちる、閃光の後に唸る轟音!

満たされながら、渇いていく。
    癒されながら、傷付いていく。」

Quote from saibergamer

I can't think of any non-insulting post that could damage this mod more than what this post has. Great job, Einstein, the recipies were meant to be secret ¬¬
    Quote from Yaseen »

I don't like making decisions for other people. You'll have to decide for yourself which one you want most. B)

Or, use an image randomizer to display all three!
    Quote from OxeeMoron

I don't like making decisions for other people. You'll have to decide for yourself which one you want most. B)

Dude, you're so awesome I just want you to paint my room's walls :P
    Just out of interest, have you guys implemented speed of riding pokemon being affected by the speed stat? I'm pretty sure that you didn't do stamina with the hp stat
    Don't let it die...
    Quote from OxeeMoron

There all awesome thanks, im gonna have a hard time deciding

Oh SaiberGamer there meant to be a secret
    Last edited by Yaseen: 1/5/2013 5:47:36 AM
    -snip-
    Last edited by Yaseen: 1/5/2013 6:21:42 AM
    Quote from TomX

Get a better Internet connection?

Okay my Internet connection is fine, this is literally the only page on the web that wont load, it is possible for there to be a problem with just your computer to not be able to access a page, I tried my netbook and it worked fine! Also...

Quote from TomX

Man, I can enter the page to see my mals today and yesterday, it isn't down!

Erm try checking this out:
    -snip-

Actually, I can't tell if that's all the recipes he posted (I just want to punch him in the face -.-) because my computer loads them slowly... :P -sneaky-edit- He did... Ugh, same with that Admin in the wikia posting every recipe that is a secret......;wgwreuw689g4y6ut6yrtrw

Quote from Darkfire24798

Just out of interest, have you guys implemented speed of riding pokemon being affected by the speed stat? I'm pretty sure that you didn't do stamina with the hp stat

They didn't but I wan't that, too! O_o Hopefully they do cause that sounds awesome! :D 87y5ey75
    Last edited by shoreangutang: 1/5/2013 9:57:29 AM

落ちる、今だ、落ちる、閃光の後に唸る轟音!

満たされながら、渇いていく。
    癒されながら、傷付いていく。」
    is this compatable with the extra biomes xl mod?it appears some models either dont have skins yet or? (crabby, numel are a couple)
    Can someone please leave a link for 1.2.5 and tell me how to install it!? I was just looking my butt off to find a link for the correct one and no one knows how to download it! Can someone please IM me or something with a 1.2.5 link and how to install it? I would be really happy if you did! This mod is just so cool but I feel like anything over 1.2.5 isnt minecraft anymore. I mean really, fireworks in vanilla minecraft? I would really appreciate it if someone sent me a link :)
    Peanut Butter...
    Quote from Camzie99

Okay my Internet connection is fine, this is literally the only page on the web that wont load, it is possible for there to be a problem with just your computer to not be able to access a page, I tried my netbook and it worked fine! Also...

Erm try checking this out:

There are new forums now, go there (promoting promoting)
    Quote from TotalMCMan

Can someone please leave a link for 1.2.5 and tell me how to install it!? I was just looking my butt off to find a link for the correct one and no one knows how to download it! Can someone please IM me or something with a 1.2.5 link and how to install it? I would be really happy if you did! This mod is just so cool but I feel like anything over 1.2.5 isnt minecraft anymore. I mean really, fireworks in vanilla minecraft? I would really appreciate it if someone sent me a link :)

Uuh... search in the forum for an older release. But I strongly suggest you to upgrade your mc, even if you don't use fireworks you'll be missing more than 30 pks and lots of features!
    Quote from TomX

There are new forums now, go there (promoting promoting)

Uuh... search in the forum for an older release. But I strongly suggest you to upgrade your mc, even if you don't use fireworks you'll be missing more than 30 pks and lots of features!

I understand.... but i really feel like since i got minecraft, it has turned from the game thats made out of blocks, creativity, and the normal pig here and there. Now minecraft is the game made out of walls that are somewhat curved, easiness, and bats and witches and trading with the villagers.

Oh, and I checked for earlier releases and there wasn't any. On the earlier posts there were, but that post was removed leading me to this one. With no earlier versions.
    Peanut Butter...
    Quote from TotalMCMan

I understand.... but i really feel like since i got minecraft, it has turned from the game thats made out of blocks, creativity, and the normal pig here and there. Now minecraft is the game made out of walls that are somewhat curved, easiness, and bats and witches and trading with the villagers.

Oh, and I checked for earlier releases and there wasn't any. On the earlier posts there were, but that post was removed leading me to this one. With no earlier versions.

Well, if you want to miss the new features, then go ahead, but I'm not sure if we will be able to help you if you have difficulties. I'll try and search the post for you ;)
    EDIT: there you go, the post link:
    Last edited by TomX: 1/5/2013 2:01:27 PM
    umm... do i look in a .config or .cfg? (srry, I'm a bit retarded mode)
    Quote from TomX

Well, if you want to miss the new features, then go ahead, but I'm not sure if we will be able to help you if you have difficulties. I'll try and search the post for you ;)
    EDIT: there you go, the post link:

Thank you so much. Do you know how to install it?
    Peanut Butter...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes