Pixelmon 3.1.1 {July 1st 2014}

Hey my game keeps crashing when useing this mod
    happens randomly so idk why it is happening

idk how to make it smaller lol
    but also besides the crashing idk if this is part of the mod but i cant place crafting tables =P everytime i do it just disapears right after i place it....

oh and i have reinstalled minecraft twice now to try and fix this. Ive watched the video and installed many mods before so installing wasnt the problem

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
    - Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 694351296 bytes (662 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m
    - FML: FML v3.0.183.356 Minecraft Forge 4.0.0.247 3 mods loaded, 3 mods active
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Pixelmon [Pixelmon] (Pixelmon1.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Player Count: 1 / 8; ['Derpcup'/20745, l='Pixelmod Eva', x=132.30, y=74.00, z=268.52]]
    - World Pixelmod Eva Entities: 0 total; []
    - World Pixelmod Eva Players: 0 total; []
    - World Pixelmod Eva Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
    - Type: Integrated Server

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at pixelmon.battles.BattleController.<init>(BattleController.java:59)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity6CanBattle.StartBattle(Entity6CanBattle.java:44)
    at pixelmon.AI.AIStartBattle.a(AIStartBattle.java:35)
    at kw.a(SourceFile:50)
    at jw.bc(EntityLiving.java:1704)
    at jw.d(EntityLiving.java:1531)
    at jk.d(SourceFile:42)
    at mn.d(SourceFile:32)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity5Rideable.d(Entity5Rideable.java:37)
    at jw.h_(EntityLiving.java:687)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity1Base.h_(Entity1Base.java:82)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity2HasModel.h_(Entity2HasModel.java:44)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity6CanBattle.h_(Entity6CanBattle.java:86)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.EntityPixelmon.h_(EntityPixelmon.java:231)
    at up.a(World.java:2021)
    at gr.a(WorldServer.java:538)
    at up.g(World.java:1986)
    at up.h(World.java:1867)
    at gr.h(WorldServer.java:437)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:616)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    at axv.p(IntegratedServer.java:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:453)
    at ep.run(SourceFile:539)
    Quote from Derpcup

but also besides the crashing idk if this is part of the mod but i cant place crafting tables =P everytime i do it just disapears right after i place it....

oh and i have reinstalled minecraft twice now to try and fix this. Ive watched the video and installed many mods before so installing wasnt the problem

- Memory: 694351296 bytes (662 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Pixelmon [Pixelmon] (Pixelmon1.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    - Player Count: 1 / 8; ['Derpcup'/20745, l='Pixelmod Eva', x=132.30, y=74.00, z=268.52]]

at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity6CanBattle.StartBattle(Entity6CanBattle.java:44)
    alright 2 questions. 1 do you have latest forge installed? 2. do you have any other mods installed with it?
    Quote from Zongo1260

i have a general idea but if you could message me telling me "exactly" what i would need to do i would greatly appreciate it

Just read through the beta testing forum there. There's lots of info over past and present bugs and more importantly they link you to the github site where we keep a list of issues updated
    Quote from Derpcup

Yeah sorry about this. It's fixed in the latest beta and we'll get a new version out as soon as we can
    Quote from Zongo1260

alright 2 questions. 1 do you have latest forge installed? 2. do you have any other mods installed with it?

i only have forge and pixelmod installed
    and yes the latest of everything
    Quote from Mr_Masochism

Just read through the beta testing forum there. There's lots of info over past and present bugs and more importantly they link you to the github site where we keep a list of issues updated

Yeah sorry about this. It's fixed in the latest beta and we'll get a new version out as soon as we can

thx for the heads up
    ill be waiting =D
    So where did the download links for 1.2.5 go? I passed this thread up a million times thinking "later, Ill download it later" and now its gone. :(
    Last edited by Epidemia78: 9/10/2012 8:44:09 PM
    I have multiple problems with this. Seems like every three minutes the game will crash when I try to use a item or break a block and it will go back to the main menu. It saves the world before it crashes. I have installed this mod 4 times and still the same problem. The wild pokemon get between 2 blocks and they get hurt until they die. Even while fighting them. For some reason pokemon do not swim while battling them. My squirtle drowns before it can beat a magikarp. I have no other mods installed except latest forge. Those are what I found so far.
    Message me if I do not respond.
    Quote from Epidemia78

So where did the download links for 1.2.5 go? I passed this thread up a million times thinking "later, Ill download it later" and now its gone. :(

I'll put a new link up for the 1.2.5 downloads this evening

Quote from rody28

I have multiple problems with this. Seems like every three minutes the game will crash when I try to use a item or break a block and it will go back to the main menu. It saves the world before it crashes. I have installed this mod 4 times and still the same problem. The wild pokemon get between 2 blocks and they get hurt until they die. Even while fighting them. For some reason pokemon do not swim while battling them. My squirtle drowns before it can beat a magikarp. I have no other mods installed except latest forge. Those are what I found so far.

There have been lots of fixes done so far and a new version will not be far away
    i dnt kno why but its not working for me, i installed it and everything but the mod wont show up at all, the only one that does is forge, i need this in my life!
    Quote from rickyt

i dnt kno why but its not working for me, i installed it and everything but the mod wont show up at all, the only one that does is forge, i need this in my life!

How did you "install" it? Is there anything in your .minecraft/mods directory or .minecraft/database directory?
    Lovely idea and models, but I'm here bearing bad news. The mod worked fine for me until I tried adding more Pokemon to my party (magnemite, mareep, shellder and squirtle all ended with crashes, though I did capture an oddish). For all but the mareep, there was no error log, just a "server error" screen. The mareep provided the following pertinent data:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
    at pixelmon.battles.BattleController.pickMoves(BattleController.java:260)
    at pixelmon.battles.BattleController.update(BattleController.java:104)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity6CanBattle.h_(Entity6CanBattle.java:88)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 5cf34bb8 ----------

I was running the OP-recommended Forge build, optifine, and this mod. It seemed to crash in both creative and survival.
    Ask me about giant, Canadian, zombie-steampunk tyrannosaurus rexes.
    I own one, and her name is Cuddlemuffins.
    I downloaded it from the link and removed the pixlemon.cfg like it said to and then I downloaded the latest version of forge, I then removed the old versions of each mod, I removed them from the database and mod folders and proceeded to install the later versions, maybe I should just remove the mods completly and just try to install it again
    Quote from Ora the Owlish

Lovely idea and models, but I'm here bearing bad news. The mod worked fine for me until I tried adding more Pokemon to my party (magnemite, mareep, shellder and squirtle all ended with crashes, though I did capture an oddish). For all but the mareep, there was no error log, just a "server error" screen. The mareep provided the following pertinent data:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:372)
    at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:343)
    at pixelmon.battles.BattleController.pickMoves(BattleController.java:260)
    at pixelmon.battles.BattleController.update(BattleController.java:104)
    at pixelmon.entities.pixelmon.Entity6CanBattle.h_(Entity6CanBattle.java:88)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 5cf34bb8 ----------

I was running the OP-recommended Forge build, optifine, and this mod. It seemed to crash in both creative and survival.

This is fixed in an upcoming patch
    Quote from rickyt

I downloaded it from the link and removed the pixlemon.cfg like it said to and then I downloaded the latest version of forge, I then removed the old versions of each mod, I removed them from the database and mod folders and proceeded to install the later versions, maybe I should just remove the mods completly and just try to install it again

Yeah probably best to try a clean install
    Just recently downloaded this for my kid and was wondering if the pokemon are supposed to be rare... I mean hes been running around for like an hour and has only come across one so far.
    If he disconnects and reconnects they should spawn again but as long as you are using the latest version there should be plenty of them around
    well i got it working, sadly my computer cant handle the awesomeness of this mod so ill have to wait till December to really try this mod out, by then this mod will have become a rocket leaving all the others on earth still trying to make metal.:D
    Sorry I haven't posted recently. Travel's a pain =_= Hope to install the latest version soon!

Baku
    Click to help raise an egg.
    Quote from Mr_Masochism

I'll put a new link up for the 1.2.5 downloads this evening

Ok Ill keep checking in I guess.
    So how about now?
    Last edited by Epidemia78: 9/11/2012 10:53:45 AM
    i think i got trolled by a bug ._. i found a purple wartotle ( so i automatically caught him because he was shiny) , then i throw him back on ground by my pokeball , he was no longer shiney , do u know what happened please?

plz clicks dont let it die :(
    Just wanted to say that even tho we are all getting the problems with the bugs in the new updates, Mr. Masochism and his team are doing a stand up job with this mod.. Also want to Mr. M for taking the time to respond to all the qs on this thread and keeping us updated..
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes